• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lol.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't think it's that hard to have one banana in your hand and drop it onto Diddy.

It is, however, hard to type a post when your cat's paw is on the space bar. -_-

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hasn't this been known for like...awhile?

And also some of these don't work, I'm guessing the CPU opponent for testing was not set to walk.

napZzz

Smash Hero
and thats why all the diddys EVERYWHERE are doing single nanner locks. Because its so easy to get into that spot and pull it off.

Max Ketchum

You don't need to footstool Diddy to initiate the lock, as far as I'm understanding. Looks like you just need to throw the banana at him.

And no, Diddys aren't doing single naner locks because the timing is 100x more difficult than this.

CO18

Smash Hero
This guy didnt develop this. Ive been practicing this for awhile.

I first saw it when 9B(best japanese DDD) did it to some diddy there in tourney.

Gnes

Smash Master
This guy didnt develop this. Ive been practicing this for awhile.

I first saw it when 9B(best japanese DDD) did it to some diddy there in tourney.
Exactly....i guess the general population is just finding this out...
oh well...

the d3 one was spot on scary hahaha

Max Ketchum

...As I said in the other thread, it seems like the non-Diddy mains don't know about this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
1. You can throw a banana at them forward, and depending on your character, jump catch throw Banana down to retrip them, and then go into this process of locking them with footstools and Banana tosses downwards.

So basically, people can combo regular trips into this combo if they are fast and close enough.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
1. You can throw a banana at them forward, and depending on your character, jump catch throw Banana down to retrip them, and then go into this process of locking them with footstools and Banana tosses downwards.
I would need to see a video of that, because that sounds exactly like a SNL setup.

Top Bottom