• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOL why do you still play ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Dale

Smash Rookie
If you din't play ike in 4 you aint a REAL ike player.

Ike is a shell of what he was in smash 4. You guys have no honor. All you wanna do is abuse his easy nair to uair combo. And his obesity

Well all of you guys can SCREW OFF this is not the ike I knew in smash 4. Ike in smash 4 had a distinct playstyle a mix of grappler swordie and heavie.
Ike had soooooooo many options in neutral in smahs 4 like jab>(dtilt,grab,ftilt,reset neutral). Sakurai RUINED it he just threw away ikes soul and heart to make
a souless nair machine. NAIRING 20x IS NOT FUN I DONT CARE HOW U SPACE IT

I MISS HIS PIVOT GRAB
I MISS MY BOY
MY DUDE IKE

Mr.Dale

Smash Rookie
Exactly! If you like the character you would pick them anyways. Ike was buffed since Smash 4 and you're complaining. Show less "honorable" Ikes how to use the character.
LOL theyre different characters entirely IDC if he was buffed if that mattered I would just played cloud or bayo in 4. Your projecting dude

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It's good to reminisce about previous toolsets and all, but the tone of the post has become too adversarial to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom