• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lokii draws things [7/22/15]

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hi AE folks
I'm Lokii and I have lived here on AE for a long while now.
I just want to 1. welcome newcomers to the forum. If you'd like to join our little community, we hang out mostly on skype. Just let us know your skype name and we will add you to our group! and 2. post some stuff since i havent posted art here in ages (it just gets posted to the skype chat :x)

But yeah. Hi. I'm Lokii. I'm a freelance concept artist and illustrator hoping to get into the games industry. I currently do work for Alter Reality Games, making merch for their tournament series. I also do freelance for a buddy at Hyun's Dojo (x-treme...i make backgrounds for his projects).
I attend anime conventions too. I'll be at Matsuricon and Youmacon this year. I'll also be bringing my 'shop' with me to Alter Reality's events + smash tournaments.

So yeaaaah....

plant guy

samus pin up for Hondafoo here on smashboards (Tsuaii is his art name. look him up.)

playmat we might be running for Alter.

If you want to check out more of my work or just chat, you can find me on Tumblr or check out my website

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

not smash related but ill be in columbus for matsuricon selling prints this weekend <3 come say hi if you are there!

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I get disheartened when I look at artists and their portfolios because I think that there is so much talent and there should be a more rewarding market.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
it is what it is
ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE
and the persistent
damn we survive by being annoying

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This is some great work here ! I like it a lot ! Continue like this my friend, it's really good.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks so much < 3
hahaha hoping to
heres hope my interview is soon/goes well
gonna hopefully do biomed illustration for a while

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to my question, but do you take requests ?
I'm pretty sure it will be a "no" because of time and real life stuff, but I still ask.

Latte

Smash Ace
Man, your works look really nice. I'm especially liking the first one you posted.

Top Bottom