• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Locals Near Overland Park, KS or Louisburg, KS Areas?

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
I was just curious to see if there was any locals nearby the Kansas areas of Overland Park and Louisburg (I doubt Louisburg actually, it's a rather small place but hey, anything close to where you live the less time spent in a car). If there is some in Overland Park or near it's area I'd like to know, especially if there's plans for some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ones being planned in the area soon.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Which game do you play? There are quite a few FB groups in the area

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Which game do you play? There are quite a few FB groups in the area
Mostly Smash 4, never looked into the rest competitively much. Though I'm also looking forward into getting into Ultimate competitively but I don't know if anyone's planned anything for it before it even releases.

Dont4get2blink

Smash Rookie
Mostly Smash 4, never looked into the rest competitively much. Though I'm also looking forward into getting into Ultimate competitively but I don't know if anyone's planned anything for it before it even releases.
We’re around the fort Scott area. We are looking to find/host tournaments

Top Bottom