• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Local Starting up in the Kalamazoo Area for Western Michigan University students.

Strobemike

Smash Rookie
Hi, my name is Michael Rauch and I'm starting up a local for smash Ultimate with the help of the esports team leader at WMU. This will be for students and anyone else in the area who'd want to be apart of it. It won't be officially starting until after Bronco Bash on Oct 17, mostly likely on Tuesdays at the WMU Esports arena. They have tons of setups and a great atomsphere. I'm really looking forward to it as well as meeting tons of new smashers. If anyone is interested feel free to message back on this thread! If you're in the Kalamazoo area or go to WMU this will be a great opportunity to improve the midwest scene and hone your skills.

D3xEdmondson

Smash Rookie
Hey I’m looking to get into the smash scene and maybe this can be a good start. What should I know before signing up

Strobemike

Smash Rookie
Well as of right now we have to hold off on it starting due to legal reasons the university has to sort out. Still happening just being postponed until things get cleared. Things you should know before signing up, probably just bring your own controller, the esports arena has tons of setups but if you want to play friendlies you probably gotta bring your own setup(TV, switch, adapters, etc), this might depend on the amount of people attending.

Top Bottom