• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream up! Polybrawl 5: Return of the Metaknight: November 27th NYC, NY

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Just realized I may be down in NY for this already.

Awesome. Chances of going have increased.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
doesn't change the fact that your state's major highway smells like burning rubber and metaknight
btw

you dumb as ****

NJ =/= Newark/Jersey City

Circled area = garbage you think is all of NJ. It's Newark/Jersey City and other dirty places, and along the disgusting Hudson River.

Area in rectangle = where I live. It's the wealthiest area of the state, and includes towns such as Deal, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Avon, Belmar, and Spring Lake Heights. To give you an idea of real estate prices, if Doom's house (we've pretty much all been there) was located in Spring Lake near the ocean, it would be worth 1.5 million dollars or more, and I guarantee his home isn't worth more than 600,000 in the neighborhood it's in now in the current market.

Not all of NJ is trash. The north is typically wooded and pleasant and the south is ideal for tourism and includes Atlantic City and Cape May. I guess Trenton is sort of trash, but Princeton is amazing.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
say this after MLG rofl
Atomsk and Him do not work well in teams.

You should teams and singles are two different things.

Chibo and Vex's double ROB brought them to Game 5...

EDIT : What tournament was SO dirty to the point where Ether got bronchitis? And Wes/Dire/Wes's GF/Me we're all sick for 3 days?

A NJ TOURNAMENT LOOOL.

Good ****

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
that was in passaic in a basement where NO ONE complained about the dust inside (yeah this statement sounds mad stupid but all jokes aside, no swr member really even noticed the dust/got sick including me)

everyone waited to get home to the boards like usual and complain there when you EASILY couldve gone up to us in the middle of the event and wed open all the windows and doors

smh smashers.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
that was in passaic in a basement where NO ONE complained about the dust inside (yeah this statement sounds mad stupid but all jokes aside, no swr member really even noticed the dust/got sick including me)

everyone waited to get home to the boards like usual and complain there when you EASILY couldve gone up to us in the middle of the event and wed open all the windows and doors

smh smashers.
And the door was open. Doesn't stop the asbestos or w/e it was from getting into your lungs.

And everyone coughing is a sign...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
didnt see anyone cough. to my knowledge, someone went up to me and told me CLOSE the door because it was too cold. a sign? ***** learn to talk. stop being scared

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas I didn't even read your post your state smells NY da bess get over it
"The 2009 annual report of the American Lung Association ranks the New York City region as 22nd of the 25 regions in the United States most affected by year-round particle pollution, and 17th of the 25 most ozone-polluted cities."

http://www.stateoftheair.org/2010/city-rankings/most-polluted-cities.html

Our region is trash, but at least the only part of NJ that is trash...is the Newark/Jersey City area. As I said. No other cities or areas in NJ are listed as bad.

You should try leaving the Newark/Jersey City area for once. I'm breathing fresh, coastal air right now.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Yo Helpr, order some Mountain Dew!
I have the refreshments covered for poly Mountain Dew is one of them, Pepsi as well. I'll see about coke and sprite but not sure depends on my budget. Prices will be $1 per can/juice or two for $1.50 depending if I bring 4 cases. I'll see what happens so no one has to go far if anyone just wants a refreshment. If its ok with HelpR that is.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
didnt see anyone cough. to my knowledge, someone went up to me and told me CLOSE the door because it was too cold. a sign? ***** learn to talk. stop being scared
You need to relax.

Real talk.

If you didn't host the tournament you wouldn't be getting so defensive.

And stop acting as if you never saved anything for the boards.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think a lot of people didn't feel sick from it until they got home. Personally, I felt nothing due to being physically invincible to sickness, but I can see why others were bothered.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I think a lot of people didn't feel sick from it until they got home. Personally, I felt nothing due to being physically invincible to sickness, but I can see why others were bothered.
That too.

It didn't hit me until i woke up the day later.

Im sorry i cant go back in time and bring stuff up that i think wouldn't happen to me in the future ksizzle.

I'll know next time.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You need to relax.

Real talk.

If you didn't host the tournament you wouldn't be getting so defensive.

And stop acting as if you never saved anything for the boards.
lol get your ignorant self outa here. PLEASE name a situation when you say i save it for the boards becuz thats what inui was spreading around a while back but it was never true, i dont give a **** who it is, like seriously, whatll be the drawback if i say it in person? what? you gonna punch me? lmao ill sue you for everything you got. you gonna call me out and embarass me? WOW WORDS! AWESOME BRO!. anything i say here ill say it to anyones face. remember psi 1 wen you were laughing at the tourney at all the cheese **** and then you go home and **** talk swr lmao smh. its not even being defensive. its calling out ignorance.. and lmao at u saying "stop acting as if" Acting? when im my posts did i ACT like i save stuff for the boards. idiot.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol get your ignorant self outa here. PLEASE name a situation when you say i save it for the boards becuz thats what inui was spreading around a while back but it was never true, i dont give a **** who it is. anything i say here ill say it to anyones face. remember psi 1 wen you were laughing at the tourney at all the cheese **** and then you go home and **** talk swr lmao smh. its not even being defensive. its calling out ignorance.. and lmao at u saying "stop acting as if" Acting? when im my posts did i ACT like i save stuff for the boards. idiot.
I **** talked SWR? I just said that was ****ed up what you guys were doing to Cheese.

But i can't laugh because something is funny?

Oh i am sorry again Master.

You just keep getting the best of me. :(

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Uh, guys, did you forget.

You are friends.

Chill out. It's not that serious. We were just joking (kinda) about who had the dirtier state, LOL

**** did not need to get this real, lol.

I'm sure if you hosted again, Anti would come Ksizzle.

Seriously, it's not that serious.

EDIT: inb4Antisayshebtrollin'

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Everyone just argue over CT. It's worse than NY and NJ combined.

Why?

Because there's nothing in it. At least NJ has what it has, whether or not its dirty or whatever. CT is just a rectangle.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Uh, guys, did you forget.

You are friends.

Chill out. It's not that serious. We were just joking (kinda) about who had the dirtier state, LOL

**** did not need to get this real, lol.

I'm sure if you hosted again, Anti would come Ksizzle.

Seriously, it's not that serious.
Hey.

He's right and everyone else is wrong.

Inui 2.0

Also i'm an idiot now. :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Loves how anti ignores the "me taking **** only to the boards" becuz hes just a liar. thanks for fitting EE's bill on ignorant black people yo!

and shut up pierce.

anti: unloike inui, i admit when i could be wrong like the top 16 mlg pass thing. see how youre an idiot now? you stay lying and embarassing yourself. can you keep doing it please? joke.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Loves how anti ignores the "me taking **** only to the boards" becuz hes just a liar. thanks for fitting EE's bill on ignorant black people yo!

and shut up pierce.

anti: unloike inui, i admit when i could be wrong like the top 16 mlg pass thing. see how youre an idiot now? you stay lying and embarassing yourself. can you keep doing it please? joke.
Yup.

Mr. Idiot right here.

TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW :)

BAHAHAHAHA.

I would bring something up but nahh. not worth it.

Mr. You stay lying is calling me an idiot...

And im the joke...

HelpR

Smash Ace
...**** dude. I step out for 2 days then all this **** happens

lmao.

Also, SF, Polytek is working on getting drinks and food, so please dont bother.

I'm sure inui's tourney will be lovely. Personally wont be going, since NJ is a ***** to get around if you dont have car access, unlike NY.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm sure inui's tourney will be lovely. Personally wont be going, since NJ is a ***** to get around if you dont have car access, unlike NY.
n00b

take a train to the Asbury Park station

it's very close to the venue and takes about as long as going to my Princeton events

HelpR

Smash Ace
n00b

take a train to the Asbury Park station

it's very close to the venue and takes about as long as going to my Princeton events
nah son. the instant I saw the word 'train' the only thing that pops up is 20-40 dollars round trip

Get a transit authority that doesnt suck a **** please, the one you guys have is horrid.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HelpR let me get the to your sig.

Now that VC8 is over i'll put the PB5 one back up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
nah son. the instant I saw the word 'train' the only thing that pops up is 20-40 dollars round trip

Get a transit authority that doesnt suck a **** please, the one you guys have is horrid.
I don't recall it ever costing that much for the players that came to my Princeton events.

HelpR

Smash Ace
I don't recall it ever costing that much for the players that came to my Princeton events.
Depart : NEW YORK PENN STATION at 10:07 AM
Board : Train 7233 toward LONG BRANCH
Arrive : LONG BRANCH at 11:43 AM

Walking Directions

Depart : LONG BRANCH RAIL STATION at 12:00 PM
Board : Bus No 837 toward ASBURY PARK SEAVIEW SQ-Exact Fare
Arrive : ASBURY PARK TRANSPORTATION CTR at 12:35 PM

Walk 0.13 mile SW to Asbury Park Station
Fare Regular Child/Senior/Disabled
Bus $2.35 $1.05
Rail $15.00 $6.75
Transfer Fee $0.00 $0.00

Total $17.35 $7.80
yeah... 17.35 one way, 35 bucks round trip.

Cant personally go to a tourney where the transportation back and forth costs more then the venue and entry for all the events. Rather go to six flags with this much money

Top Bottom