• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Power Rankings

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
How does this even work?
you may have already been told but I'll explain anyway for those curious outside of just you! >;o

The Little Macs in the Mac Discord did a sort of tally of what each of the players in it thought of every single Mac that they knew, and Doc (fourth row) organized it all for us to view. I didn't vote myself since I have really bad judgement and I didn't want that screwing things up, and I only knew about 3 Macs, but a bunch of others did.

Laitome

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0929-1203
you may have already been told but I'll explain anyway for those curious outside of just you! >;o

The Little Macs in the Mac Discord did a sort of tally of what each of the players in it thought of every single Mac that they knew, and Doc (fourth row) organized it all for us to view. I didn't vote myself since I have really bad judgement and I didn't want that screwing things up, and I only knew about 3 Macs, but a bunch of others did.
There's a discord? huh, got a link?

iMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
iStarFox
My friend ButtPhart, who is on the list, told me in person that it's pretty accurate to some extent, I assume there might be changes to it.

Last edited:

jet56

Smash Journeyman
There will be updates to it of course. This is dependant on your offline performance, potential online performance (anthers) and things you do in the discord (we recently launched a WVBA circuit for everyone to challenge, doing well on there would help to net you a spot on the rankings.) of course, offline tournament results are the most important to us, and gives you the highest chance to get on the mac rankings.

ZartZu

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZartZu
3DS FC
2595-2601-5967
I have only joined into a one BIG tournament in my life and it was B.E.A.S.T 6
I got placed on 25th and was the only Little Mac on the list, not sure does that count as good placement but it's something
http://www.ssbwiki.com/B.E.A.S.T_6

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
"I have only joined into a one BIG tournament in my life and it was B.E.A.S.T 6
I got placed on 25th and was the only Little Mac on the list, not sure does that count as good placement but it's something"

I would recomend you join the Little mac discord if you want to be a part of it. Most of us are there already. Tournament results will of course be taken in to consideration. There should be a link to it somewhere here.

Last edited:

Cagt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cagt3000
You guys should really join the Discord, that's the heart of all Mac discussions nowadays. Just check the link JAPAN posted above :)

But ayyy, that's me up there. Gonna make that Top 5 one day!

Top Bottom