• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Little Mac Jab lock combos and shiz

Loony_Fan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Loony_fan
3DS FC
2981-7626-2130
So anyone know any easy/true jab lock combos with mac? i know a few true combos myself but i wouldn't mind learning more!!!! Is it just me or is like extremely difficult getting footstools sometimes!? any help?

Rekzius

Smash Apprentice
Mac has no "true" jab lock setups, however he does have some reliable semi-consistent setups. Here is a few i know of:

Again none of these are true, but they might work as a mix up. Or if they DI wrong.

Loony_Fan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Loony_fan
3DS FC
2981-7626-2130
Mac has no "true" jab lock setups, however he does have some reliable semi-consistent setups. Here is a few i know of:

Again none of these are true, but they might work as a mix up. Or if they DI wrong.
Well there is one that is true good sir! or at least one i know of. when you are jabbing near a ledge you can do many things after mac falls like a ko punch or a up-B ext. but you can also jump and footstool then D-air!! lol anyone got anything?

Top Bottom