• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

little mac is just not good he so trash am i the only one that thinks that

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Um this is so ment to bate Little Mac mains but i gess i will admit that he seems a bit bad if you don't know how use hin

MangoPeachey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1868-5016-7402
It feels weird not having any sort of aerial power and only really being good when grounded, I just see him as very unique. I'm not a Mac main so idk enough about him to really give a decent opinion. He's definitely an odd one though.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
(Funny because I have the same image you're using in your pfp currently downloaded on my phone)

Anyway, yeah I agree. He has the most weaknesses. I though he was the worst in Smash 4 and now I'm adamant that he's the worst in Ultimate.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I mean I dont think anyone argues this? He has potential outside high level play but yeah nobody is gonna top 8 at evo with him

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Nope, he was great to use in Smash 4 as one of my mains but now I just feel he got nerfed horribly here

Omnos

Smash Cadet
Easily bottom 5, possibly the worst in the game. Throw him off stage and he's pretty much dead at any percent. Easiest character to edge guard and ledge trap and he has the worst recovery in the game.

MangoPeachey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1868-5016-7402
Mac feels like a joke character when I play him, but even joke characters are dangerous and should be respected (proud Pichu main and formerly Jigglypuff main here)

smoulder

Smash Rookie
He has no aerial potential limiting him greatly, which is very bad. However, if you can say anything, he is better than he was in sm4sh. :confused:

D

Deleted member

I feel if he said that Kirby sucks thare would be pages of hate comments but thare is like 2 active Little Mac so i guess i will deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom