• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 LISTEN UP APEX ORGANIZERS/Smashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I JUST GOTTA SAY IT SINCE I'M GETTING BANNED AND NOBODY ELSE WILL SAY IT

Apex your tournament series is garbage in the way that its set up as an event. Yes its got hype moments thats not what i'm dissing. its how you plan and organize these events. It would be one thing if you have 1 off year where people gave negative feedback and you figured out ways around those issues to give us a really well run tournament next year

BUT YOU DON"T DO THAT LMAO LMAO LMAO

You get feedback YEAR AFTER YEAR about people having problems with how you run your tournaments and year after year you give us ****ty problems.

With that kind of consistency to always deliver failure/poorly run tournament we should always expect that you organizers will always give us a poorly run apex every single time. I'm ****ing sick of these horribly run apex tournaments and this time you're going to sit down and listen to us and fix your **** and give us a good tournament series next year.

Smash community-step forward and ***** about what the problem with apex is in general and you people in charge need to figure out how you're going to deal with that and deliver us from those problems in your next Apex

And if you guys don't give us a good apex after this nobody should show up to your **** at all lmao
Apex shouldn't have been the biggest tournament ever because it was run like a pile of ****

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It helps to give reasons as to what to change instead of just complaining how crappy the tournament was run.

Otherwise your thread has no purpose and I have to lock it.

Like so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom