• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
So how about those three Xenoblade 2 remixes?

A medley containing Gormott, Argentum, Uraya, Mor Ardain, Tantal, and Leftherian Archipelago. A medley of the "Tiger! Tiger!" minigame themes. And a remix of Counterattack.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
So how about those three Xenoblade 2 remixes?

A medley containing Gormott, Argentum, Uraya, Mor Ardain, Tantal, and Leftherian Archipelago. A medley of the "Tiger! Tiger!" minigame themes. And a remix of Counterattack.
  1. The XC2 Medley is leagues better than the god-awful XC1 Medley, thx to not having to fit it into a 2 min timeframe + actually spicing up each of the tracks used.
  2. I... still need to listen the "Tiger! Tiger!" remix.
  3. I highly appreciate the unique spin Nobuko Toda have done for Counterattack, especially the emphasis on the guitar. Though, it still doesn't outrank the original for me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Most I've seen are mixed on the Counterattack remix, as it does things to sound just like the original but also seems to miss the point (something something cries in Versus Gladion's theme).

Tiger Tiger is exactly as funny as you'd imagine, though I can imagine people wish we got another track remixed instead of a minigame/essentially joke theme.

All in on the XC2 medley superiority to the XC1 medley. Each segment captures the spirit the original while also adding its own flair, and it all meshes together so well that I wish basically every franchise got a medley track exactly like this

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Kazuya's in, yall

Any Tekken songs you really hope are included in the challenger pack?
Well, I’d definitely love to hear some music from Tekken 1, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 1, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Both originals and new remixes. Especially that new Smash remix of Emotionless Passion. Also, I’d love to hear a Smash remix of Piano Intro (Tekken Tag Tournament). And maybe some other Tekken Smash remixes by Bandai Namco. And maybe a Tekken Smash remix by Keiichi Okabe. The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Kazuya's in, yall

Any Tekken songs you really hope are included in the challenger pack?
Feels like cheating to say any of the crossover themes, otherwise Soy Sauce for Geese/Howard Estate 2 being added to both the new stage + KoF Stadium would be the easiest answer of my life.

Only other obvious answer is this.

Edit: OK and this

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Getting not only both of the above, 39 tracks from across the series, a Moonsiders 1st remix, but Burning Town finally being in the game, all at once? I think I'd almost go as far as saying I'd be fine with the next pack being just 2 MIDIs again.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I just got Kazuya, and I'm LOVING the new Tekken Smash remixes, especially Devil Kazuya (Tekken 2) and Yoko Shimomura's remix of Infinite Azure! I can’t wait to play as Kazuya!

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Bit of a let down on remixes this time and once again getting trailer-song-only'd but not at all surprising given the nightmare that is licensing anything KH related.

Absolutely glad we got to close it out with Yoko Shimomura doing Sora's victory theme, though.

Top Bottom