• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Sometimes it's best to limit it too "today only"

Otherwise you won't get shown certain videos with low views

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
i'm also pretty sure this video is playing a new remix of figure-8 circuit from mario kart DS, but it's hard to say for certain
Hmm, I can barely even hear the in-game sound effects in that video personally, much less the music. There's also often music coming from somewhere else at the venue in a lot of these videos.
Does anyone think it's possible that the night version only comes up when a Splatfest song is playing?
That's what I was thinking too, yeah.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
Is Prelude (Ablaze) the same song as just "Prelude"? My spreadsheet has it as just the latter, so I wanna make sure if I need to correct the name or add another Prelude song.
yeah they're the same song. fire emblem awakening has a dynamic music system where songs switch between regular and "Ablaze" versions as you switch between the map and battle scenes

Hmm, I can barely even hear the in-game sound effects in that video personally, much less the music. There's also often music coming from somewhere else at the venue in a lot of these videos.
yeah it's mostly speculation on my part, it's definitely a new track and there's a few parts you can make out but not enough to say anything for sure

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Looking through all these videos, I definitely feel as if some tracks just aren't in the demo. For example, where are any of the tracks from Triforce Heroes we heard before? I'm pretty sure every Zelda stage was in the demo so they should be there.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
yeah it's entirely possible that some songs are set to never play, or might not even be unlocked to begin with. could be a copyright thing, could just be the default settings

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
yeah it's entirely possible that some songs are set to never play, or might not even be unlocked to begin with. could be a copyright thing, could just be the default settings
Do we have a list of stages that probably in the demo? So far I have:
Big Battlefield
Onett
Big Blue
Fourside
New Pork City
Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.
Hanenbow
Green Hill Zone
Dream Land GB
Magicant
Pictochat
Great Cave Offensive
Flat Zone
Palutena's Temple
Gaur Plain
Windy Hill Zone
Pac Land
Midgar

Both EarthBound and Sonic seem to have 0 stages here, and those are two franchises which have no remixes so far which sucks. I also noticed a lot of the really big stages aren't here either.

segillav

Smash Apprentice

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Looking through all these videos, I definitely feel as if some tracks just aren't in the demo. For example, where are any of the tracks from Triforce Heroes we heard before? I'm pretty sure every Zelda stage was in the demo so they should be there.
I did see the Tri Force Heroes title theme from Toon Link's character video show up on Spirit Train exactly once, but it couldn't be heard at all so I didn't think to post it here.

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice
yoshi's tale is the name of the original song from yoshi's story, yeah

i searched through a bunch of blurry footage and dug up a few new confirmations: mario kart stadium, route 209, and name confirmations for prelude (ablaze) and destiny (ablaze). i'm also pretty sure this video is playing a new remix of figure-8 circuit from mario kart DS, but it's hard to say for certain
Destiny (ablaze) I've been waiting for this song since Sm4sh , one of my favorite track(and the normal one too) of Fire Emblem awakening.
Thanks guys for all your hard work this is currently my favorite thread since the last direct and with what I've seen about your research about musics from kirby/ pokémon / mario odyssey etc... It's clear this smash is gonna be a huge step up music wise than Sm4sh.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I was looking back on some old Smash 4 tracks and I realized I kinda prefer the Fire Emblem remixes in that game as opposed to here, even though there are less of them. I did some thinking and saw that almost all the remixes were of older, pre-Awakening games with lower-quality soundfonts, so they'd have to go all out on the remixes there. With this game, it seems they're just taking the already great Awakening soundtrack and slightly tweaking it, which is why I think the best song we have so far is that one from Roy's game on the GBA.

I kinda hope for the remaining FE remixes they lean towards the NES, SNES, and Gameboy games as opposed to the 3ds games, where I'd prefer if they just port over the songs since those are already great.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
HOLY COW THEY ACTUALLY REMIXED THE TRAILER THEME FOR BREATH OF THE WILD
4:45, I thought they'd have just ported it which I'd have loved regardless but this is incredible!

Last edited:

Flarestorm

Smash Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB346hSGuM

Rip entry 0:03
Chu Li stage type B 2:54
Monkey watch 3:04
Super Mario 64 Theme 5:19 (This seems the original version)
Hail from the past 10:58
Time to fight! - Xenoblade Chronicles 11:49
Battle (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon XY 12:22

EDIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUhFKVlK9gQ
Battle for Storm Hill 1:11
King Bowser - Super Mario Bros 3 2:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLltD5FiyTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUHuMttFwU

Arcade Bunny's Theme 1:06
Sonic Heroes 2:28
Boss 1 - Hana Samurai art of the sword 2:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDgHlzVbeAM

The Legend of Aesir 0:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMYy5xThTw

Attack - Fire Emblem 0:44

Last edited:

SmashBasher123

Smash Cadet

Polonoid

Smash Rookie
The BotW 2017 Trailer track is confirmed to be a remix, Its in the Gamexplain World of Light video.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
You Call This a Utopia? is back from being cut from Smash 4, according to that previously posted music video

Domino11332

Smash Apprentice
So does the Arcade Bunny’s theme playing on a Mario stage finally confirm Other songs on non-other stages then?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Holy cow. I'm away at work for 6 hours and come back to find a goldmine!

FINALLY we get some DKC tracks. :D (although Ice Cave Chant and Funky Fugue are strange choices.) The few seconds of Snakey Chantey's remix sound great.

Knowing Studiopolis Act 1 is in is great too. If we could only have one Sonic Mania track, it's definitely that one.

A bunch of old remixes/ports being confirmed is nice too.

Top Bottom