• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lip (Panel de Pon) - mod project time?

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Hey everyone.

So, me and the rest of the Panel de Pon/Lip supporter sub-community here on Smashboards got together and pitched in to get this high-quality model of Lip created for us.

We were planning on making this an open-source model for fangames, animations and other associated fanworks, but seeing the passion and talent in the Smash modding community got me thinking of something more interesting.

If possible, would any modders here be interested in a little project to get her modded into a Smash game? This is no small task, certainly, but I've seen it get done with characters like Ridley and Geno. Our model still isn't finished but I was just wondering if there's any interest in getting this character put in a game. I'd like to get some developer/modder opinions on this if possible.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This looks really cool! :D
Hey, if possible, do you think maybe I could use this in my Project M mod/project as a BrawlEX character? Maybe add it over Ness or Lucas with a new moveset. :)

PsychoJosh

This looks really cool! :D
Hey, if possible, do you think maybe I could use this in my Project M mod/project as a BrawlEX character? Maybe add it over Ness or Lucas with a new moveset. :)
Sure! We're making this model public domain so that anyone can use it for anything.

It might be a bit too high poly to hack into a Wii game though, but we'll see. We just need to finish it up first.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Sure! We're making this model public domain so that anyone can use it for anything.

It might be a bit too high poly to hack into a Wii game though, but we'll see. We just need to finish it up first.
Awesome! Thanks. :)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
(Sorry you had to see the post here. I was trying to PM a friend, but I was in the wrong section.)

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
How do I convert the model so I can test it out on either Ness or Lucas? I'm thinking of turning Lip into a fighter. I might need a moveset made for her as well. :)

PsychoJosh

I wouldnt know how to put her in but I think she may be too high poly for Brawl mods.

Top Bottom