• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Lion Tamer - A Roy Guide

ThatGuyInPink

Smash Rookie
ThatGuyInPink submitted a new guide:

Lion Tamer - A Roy Guide - Learning the way of The Young Lion.

This is a Roy guide I decided to write because quite frankly, probably because of my area and what tourneys I've been to (the Pacific Northwest Smash Scene and I currently reside in central Cali, also when playiing online) I have yet to come across a better Roy main (I tried to say this without sounding conceited, sorry). On top of this, there doesn't seem to be many of us Roy mains out there on YouTube, all I've come across were Sethlon (love you, man) and some smaller names (I would...
Read more about this guide...

TheFlow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flowmed
Yo ThatGuyInPink ! First of all, welcome to the roy community. We're mostly active on discord (like VERY active actually) so come check us out there.

Also, i can't read your guide ; I just can read the part about the roy mains and the part about you. We got some pretty detailed resources for the Roys in the discord, but they're pretty hard to find otherwise.
http://smashcords.com/index.php?page=s4c
Go there my man, it has everything that you need.

Top Bottom