• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Wall Spike

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
Im not the type that likes turny's id rather lose and have a cool looking match than spam projsectiles and 4 stock someone so in sted of the soin-spike id rather find another way to kill my oponent.

Here comes my question this past week end i vs a capton falcon in a crew battle i had only one stalk left cause of a dang wich started of at 3 jigs earlyer i took out 2 stocks but i had numerouse chances to up b the falcon while it was recovering but i love the waedash off the ledge and wall spike with a n-air or run of and n-air or b-air and all those numerouse possibilities just cause it look so dang cool! i also like the sword plant off the ledge but if i meiss then lol im screwed but most up-b have a lil lag time when they get back on stage so not to bad im fully screwed if i dont l-cancle. but i think its kind of messing me up and shuold i stop trying to wall spike and sword plant un less it calls for the moment like sword planting shieks my fave. like my friedns are expecting it cause they know i love to do it so they wall tech and i live in hawaii not that much people to smash with and i never been to a turny just started playing advance but i dont think im that junk i cause the jigs went to that oc 2 and dident do too bad and i know im not that good. i lac the expirience and i fight almost any charater the same way even tough i just figured out that there ar certain ways to aproach certain character.

well yea if anyone can help me out thx!

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I hope the 14 years since the original post have given OP a better grasp of the language.

Top Bottom