• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Special alternatives

Vyden

Smash Rookie
I think this is something that could be a unique change for each link due to the variety of tools used in each of their games. Its actually limited to anyone's idea of what could alternate those spaces. My idea is to have link and toonl like have a similar special in terms of weapon switch since from their respective games they can pick up enemy weapons. It would be drawn at random with a different launching power and attack for each. I thought Tlink could make use of the skull hammer from WW which could ground opponents but it has a flow swing and a meteor effect when used in the air. I brought this up on a facebook group and one guy I think suggested that Young link be able to use his mask from LoZMM. Which would be neat but I haven't played MM so I don't know what moves he could use there. There are more ideas I was thinking of such as an up special ballad of gales for Tlink which was a teleport that didn't do damage but did a wind push like how other moves do. A deku leaf that pushes with one gust and makes people drop items and causes blow back on phyiscal projectiles,

This also could require a change to their moveset which I understand but I think it would be nice to have variety with the link characters.

Top Bottom