• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Skype Chat

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Kylchas
I am also a member of the yoshi group, so I can bring up some of the kinds of content we talk about in there

SAUS

Smash Ace
Hmm I'll have to check my skype username lol. I think it is SCRASAUS or something.

Octave

Smash Ace
Is this a thing? Scrub Link from CT looking to improve!

Not gonna put my skype here though, just in case .-.

Last edited:

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Idk if they ever made it @ Octave Octave , other character's have their own skype groups which seem to help a lot tho.

SAUS

Smash Ace
Lol I didn't get an invite either. I wouldn't mind having one, though. I can use it on my phone, so it'd be nice to read / respond while on the bus and stuff.

Savestate

Smash Cadet
Did anyone ever get around to doing this? If not, I could still create it and add everyone in the thread who put down their names.

Octave

Smash Ace
Added all the names posted here on Skype, looking to get this going sooner rather than later!

Edit: This link SHOULD allow you to join without needing to have me add you individually. skype:?chat&blob=Zh9hu8VrDlyPk59FOfaeBbfZjfQHCbLpD6FWulWlozdRatqB0YQXaPVnP4zGvId8cDrojVABy0E0fok

Let me know if it works.

Last edited:

jay-tee

Smash Cadet
It didn't work for me... but maybe I did something wrong. I want to join that skype group. hehe Look for mikeangel05 in skype.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Add me too please! :3

Darklink401

The link doesn't work D=

EDIT: nvm, jsut pasted it into my web browser, it works~

Last edited:

Savestate

Smash Cadet
If the skype link doesn't work in your browser, try sending it to yourself (or a friend) and clicking the auto-generated hyperlink that skype generates.

Top Bottom