• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link conquers battlefield

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
This would be cool if someone did it. I wonder if you can do the continuous wall jump under battlefield without using your double jump. because then you could stay there until your wall jump sends you down. unless you can get back without a double jump

SAUS

Smash Ace
This would be cool if someone did it. I wonder if you can do the continuous wall jump under battlefield without using your double jump. because then you could stay there until your wall jump sends you down. unless you can get back without a double jump
Link cannot walljump.

This is pretty epic, I must say, but it looks like you'd have to be insanely precise, and missing means you're dead. I'm going to pass on this one lol.

hardytack

Smash Rookie
It's amazing how even 13 years later we continue to find stuff like this

Thor

Smash Champion
I'm going to be at a tournament tomorrow. If I'm winning by a lot, I'm totally going to try to do this [and probably fail]. If this happens and I succeed, I'll post the video link here.

EDIT: I will also be attempting to use the Flame of Courage at some point. So if I land that I'll have to tag C&B Chandy.

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
@ MudkipUniverse MudkipUniverse , how impressive, give us more wisdom sir.

-------------------------------------------------

Anyone who tries this better hope that the other player does not realize what's happening. Edgehogging will ruin this trick, and most of the popular characters are fast ones, which would put all Links in a tough spot in the common MUs with this trick. It is cool though, so props to anyone who gets away with it.

Thor

Smash Champion
I pulled it off onstream yesterday - I messed up once while I was over 100%, but managed to do it later on. [at 14:06 here - http://www.twitch.tv/isu_smash/b/630929390] As for how the tournament actually went, I made it out of pools but didn't perform well in bracket and got double eliminated [that is, went 0-4 in bracket] to a Marth/Falco [they switched to Falco when I CP'd FD so I just ditto'd them and almost won] and to a Fox main [I was playing very poorly in that match].

EDIT: The failed try was actually at only ~50%. Realized it when I actually watched the video.

Last edited:

RetroGamersGuru

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroGamersGuru
I pulled it off onstream yesterday - I messed up once while I was over 100%, but managed to do it later on. [at 14:06 here - http://www.twitch.tv/isu_smash/b/630929390] As for how the tournament actually went, I made it out of pools but didn't perform well in bracket and got double eliminated to a Marth/Falco [they switched to Falco when I CP'd FD so I just ditto'd them and almost won] and to a Fox main [I was playing very poorly in that match].
Nice job! That's a winner right there.

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
I pulled it off onstream yesterday - I messed up once while I was over 100%, but managed to do it later on. [at 14:06 here - http://www.twitch.tv/isu_smash/b/630929390] As for how the tournament actually went, I made it out of pools but didn't perform well in bracket and got double eliminated to a Marth/Falco [they switched to Falco when I CP'd FD so I just ditto'd them and almost won] and to a Fox main [I was playing very poorly in that match].
Well done! You make us all proud :)

Last edited:

The Carpenter

Smash Apprentice
This is really awesome! maybe an option to recover if you drop off the edge too far to spin up or something like that

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Its a nice mixup option to get a safe recovery, Id imagine

Tho I seem to remember doing this for fun back when I was 13 XP not THAT hard.

Top Bottom