• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Yall still some harsh critics here geez almost like old times...

Play me anytime guys I'm down to see all your tech I'm sure you all been developing.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Oh geez ok I'll come out and say it gosh I grown to be to much of a nice guy since my Brawl past.

AYE FOX FIGHT ME SO I CAN SHOW YOU YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AS RELEVANT OF A LINK THAN ME!!!

Stryker95

Smash Journeyman
Oh geez ok I'll come out and say it gosh I grown to be to much of a nice guy since my Brawl past.

AYE FOX FIGHT ME SO I CAN SHOW YOU YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AS RELEVANT OF A LINK THAN ME!!!
#1. Don't double post.
#2. Foxy is so much more relevant than you, look at the work he has put in over the past year. I don't even know who you are.
#3. Relevancy does not equal playing skill, beating someone in a match does not prove relevancy.
#4. Foxy lives in Australia, not the best conditions to set up a match.

Because you were someone from the Brawl days, I don't know you as you don't know me, so I hope you were just joking. If that is the case, only #1 is still relevant.

Last edited:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I'll play you too bro if you want some. His resume of what he has done means nothing if he ain't winning anything to me back in my day we clash swords when people belittle one.

So I'm down for clashing swords to remind you of the Legendary Link... LordXav1er.

You should see when I used to do like 10 post in a row nevermind double.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Rizen Rizen probably only one who knows where I am going with this. Lol if you guys don't know me you must not be heavy in offline tournament scene (it's your own fault) where I actually do work I hardly have time to remind myself to be active on forums anymore...

Stryker95

Smash Journeyman
I'll play you too bro if you want some.
That's cute.
His resume of what he has done means nothing if he ain't winning anything to me
Sure it means something. Some people out there prefer helping others to win, and all the work Foxy has done has helped many win.
back in my day we clash swords when people belittle one.
Why how medieval of you.
So I'm down for clashing swords to remind you of the Legendary Link... LordXav1er.
I think a legend is required for one to be legendary, and I have heard of no such legend.
You should see when I used to do like 10 post in a row nevermind double.
Have fun with that now, this isn't "back in your day".
Rizen Rizen probably only one who knows where I am going with this. Lol if you guys don't know me you must not be heavy in offline tournament scene (it's your own fault) where I actually do work I hardly have time to remind myself to be active on forums anymore...
Ah yes, that video was very convincing of the hard work you have been putting in.

Anyway, at this point you are either just an arrogant guy who cannot be reasoned with, or a troll. Either way, there is no point arguing any further, and so I say, "good day".

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Not arrogant at all probably nicest guy you could ever teach or meet.

Boy please I had just got done HELPING Links and Lucina players on my twitch practically all day today as well as telling folks how to beat the characters and giving them a ton of advice of how to beat me too.

I do this offline even better....

Now I post something for FUN for yall to ENJOY and yall are so hostile and petty toward me that was uncalled for.

Thus fights emerge when people do stuff like this in life.

But me being the old legendary link here (my legend has not died)

I am much nicer than I used to be and only really want to get back to posting around here again. But yes I am down to play yall and help level everyone here up too at same time.

Nimious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nimious

The only question of "relevancy" here is whether you edited yourself into the notable Link section of the Link Wikipedia page because I sure haven't heard or seen you.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I wouldn't edit myself anywhere I'm way too busy top 8ing in a plethora of tournaments (Not even just Smash 4) in USA.

AS WELL AS HOSTING THEM AND LEVELING UP NEWCOMERS ON A DAILY BASIS...

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I'm not really a troll tho guys I <3 you all just want to be accepted and level up have some fun here fam. I'm old bones now but I still try my best to lay down the law where I can with Link too.

Yall should really tune in on my stuff more it would not only help me but you guys too!

Twitch.tv/HSG_LordXav1er

Twitch.tv/Havenshine

Facebook.com/LordXav1er

I gotta meet all you new bloods some time soon cuz I want to know where we at with the army of Links on 2016 Smash 4!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not really a troll tho guys I <3 you all just want to be accepted and level up have some fun here fam. I'm old bones now but I still try my best to lay down the law where I can with Link too.
If you want to not troll you've got to edit posts rather than double posting. How about posting some videos in the vid thread or tourney brackets instead?

Last edited:

ATARi

Smash Rookie
NNID
ATARi-evif
LOL Typical of Sm4sh players not to be updated on the Brawl veterans. Yes he was a veteran, but so was Ally, DKwill, ZeRo and the other top 20 Smashers of Sm4sh. Therefore, please show some respect.
He was recognized by Dk will, Salem, Illmatic, FOW, Ally, Keitaro, San, Ryo, Limit, KingKong, LNIAD, and more. Scizor recognized him as a rival I believe back then, and considered him one of the best as well.
He had one of the best placements as Link, and has just been focusing on other 3d fighters more than Sm4sh. Give a proper introduction, you've only witnessed him play online where Offline he's gotten 2nd, top
8 and top 4 at locals with pretty good players including Pugwest, Marss, Craftis, Raffi-X and IceArrow. He's just looking to get out of retirement and start back up being a GOD Link again and grow with you guys. Even Pugwest stated
"If X started practicing again like he did in Brawl, he'd probably be top 3 in new England" I mean...he use to be R.I's #2 and #1 player...now yes this is a new game but people don't treat notables like this.

The reason I come in LordXavier's defense is because I suffered this treatment too from the Sm4sh community. (Until they saw my results and played me One on One they shut up real fast >_>)
Anyway, play nice guys and have fun, and be sure to bring Link to Higher levels...Link is my 3rd to 4th character and I use him pretty officiently as well for I'm bringing Falco to higher levels I encourage
the same to be done by you guys.

k bye ~

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
But me being the old legendary link here (my legend has not died)
you never were a legend

I am much nicer than I used to be and only really want to get back to posting around here again. But yes I am down to play yall and help level everyone here up too at same time.
i very highly doubt theres a lot that you can teach us we dont already know, although the intend is appreciated

I'm not really a troll tho guys I <3 you all just want to be accepted and level up have some fun here fam.
if you really want to level up you should be asking questions and take critique to heart, not come in here (once again) claiming to be some kind of legend that knows better than anyone else.

LOL Typical of Sm4sh players not to be updated on the Brawl veterans. Yes he was a veteran, but so was Ally, DKwill, ZeRo and the other top 20 Smashers of Sm4sh. Therefore, please show some respect.
i think (and hope) most people are bright enough to know that respect is to be earned, and we'll show it where its due, but its not in this case. your logic sucks.

He was recognized by Dk will, Salem, Illmatic, FOW, Ally, Keitaro, San, Ryo, Limit, KingKong, LNIAD, and more. Scizor recognized him as a rival I believe back then, and considered him one of the best as well.
no scizor did not consider him his rival, sure X was better in brawl but the harsh truth is he was only a top link at the time cause there werent any left.

He had one of the best placements as Link, and has just been focusing on other 3d fighters more than Sm4sh. Give a proper introduction, you've only witnessed him play online where Offline he's gotten 2nd, top
8 and top 4 at locals with pretty good players including Pugwest, Marss, Craftis, Raffi-X and IceArrow.
these empty statements are pointless if you dont provide any evidence to back it up, if you're gonna be someone's dog at least be a good one and back up your claims.

He's just looking to get out of retirement and start back up being a GOD Link again and grow with you guys.
lmao with this attitude and behavior hes never going to be close to being a ''GOD'' link

The reason I come in LordXavier's defense is because I suffered this treatment too from the Sm4sh community. (Until they saw my results and played me One on One they shut up real fast >_>)
thats funny all i heard from you is that you consistently got 3stocked by scizor

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
The Link boards are a bad place to do that type of boasting lmao

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
you never were a legend

i very highly doubt theres a lot that you can teach us we dont already know, although the intend is appreciated

if you really want to level up you should be asking questions and take critique to heart, not come in here (once again) claiming to be some kind of legend that knows better than anyone else.

i think (and hope) most people are bright enough to know that respect is to be earned, and we'll show it where its due, but its not in this case. your logic sucks.

no scizor did not consider him his rival, sure X was better in brawl but the harsh truth is he was only a top link at the time cause there werent any left.

these empty statements are pointless if you dont provide any evidence to back it up, if you're gonna be someone's dog at least be a good one and back up your claims.

lmao with this attitude and behavior hes never going to be close to being a ''GOD'' link

thats funny all i heard from you is that you consistently got 3stocked by scizor

How was I not? I had the whole AIB YouTube and East Coast USA and hell even people around world remember my Link... some of the top players you know today wouldn't be here if I didn't help them out. I did a solid job and still do to continue such I just been so busy offline man I legit forget about this place and Nintendo Dojo if you guys still rocking it over there too.

The teaching and learning part... don't knock it till you try it! I'm sure I can help you guys as you can help me too. I may be old but that won't stop me from learning or leveling up any Link in this game as well.

I didn't come in here claiming anything I simply said hi and posted a video for you all to "enjoy" as well as my media to come join the fun / follow. I merely submitted my resume when I was called irrelevant...

But again I am passed all this drama I ain't a kid anymore to be flame waring with my own kind.

I kinda want to know the new blood more.

I know Catana Rizen Dumbfire probably most in here doesn't seem like anyone else I know is really posting on here anymore.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
How was I not? I had the whole AIB YouTube and East Coast USA and hell even people around world remember my Link... some of the top players you know today wouldn't be here if I didn't help them out.
lmao you're delusional.. if you were such a legend then how come nobody here or in the entire discord knew who you were? lets face it, you've achieved nothing, you're not good at this game, so even if you were a legend why would anyone care? you're way too high up with your talk and you have nothing to back it up with, so please stop.

I didn't come in here claiming anything I simply said hi and posted a video for you all to "enjoy" as well as my media to come join the fun / follow. I merely submitted my resume when I was called irrelevant...
sure you havent claimed anything... do you think we're stupid? you do realize we can just check previous posts here, right? mr. legendary link..

stop being a clown, know your place, and we'll stop being ''hostile''.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
lmao you're delusional.. if you were such a legend then how come nobody here or in the entire discord knew who you were? lets face it, you've achieved nothing, you're not good at this game, so even if you were a legend why would anyone care? you're way too high up with your talk and you have nothing to back it up with, so please stop.

sure you havent claimed anything... do you think we're stupid? you do realize we can just check previous posts here, right? mr. legendary link..

stop being a clown, know your place, and we'll stop being ''hostile''.

Delusional? I've probably earned more winnings then whoever thinks this in Brawl and Smash 4 playing with Link currently... (Also Lucina now since Smash 4) I have nothing to be Delusional about when I packed consistent results since mid Brawl era with Link...

Yes the very beginning I was not that great I got humbled multiple times but around when Deva stopped really playing I started to get good at Smash key word started. Since then I got the results I needed and beat plenty of high level or top players as well as recognized by them...

It not my fault you guys are oblivious to things right under your noses there is more to life outside a discord chat and Smashboards...

The only other top Link I see posting here is you so far but I could definitely be wrong. Cuz again I'm just now trying to come back to this place so I don't know everyone myself.

I don't think anyone here is stupid nor have I stated such. Trying very hard to make me the bad guy here but it won't work.

As for the clowning around part yes I admit the 2nd post on this page was moreso ment to be a funny one. I don't really care to fight Foxy over my online play lol it was probably a bad idea to continue that fire that late at night.

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
Delusional? I've probably earned more winnings then whoever thinks this in Brawl and Smash 4 playing with Link currently... (Also Lucina now since Smash 4) I have nothing to be Delusional about when I packed consistent results since mid Brawl era with Link...
nobody cares about how much money you've won if your competition was trash LOL, which easily and clearly was the case in any smash4 tourney you've won money at. (assuming you did, cause i still dont see anything being backed up)

Since then I got the results I needed and beat plenty of high level or top players as well as recognized by them...
show please, stop being a clown

It not my fault you guys are oblivious to things right under your noises there is more to life outside a discord chat and Smashboards...
but those are the places all the links from all over the world gather, including the top links, so it kinda is a very big part of the entire link community..

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
My competition is never trash... pretty rude and disrespectful of yall don't know how strong New England is still geez.

But I will just have to continue to show you.

Watch this Thursday and Saturday my fellow Links. I gave out the streams already.

I'll also be at Summer Jam X coming up very soon then Shine right after!

Yall been sleeping for 7 years too long it seems.

Catana Catana you be talking a lot of smack nowadays calling people clowns. You need a stop it lol I can't remember if you talked so much junk back in the day too.

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
My competition is never trash... pretty rude and disrespectful of yall don't know how strong New England is still geez.
judging from your play in that vid you posted, if you can win like that then your competition is definitely trash..

But I will just have to continue to show you.
you havent shown anything yet so how can you continue lol.........

Yall been sleeping for 7 years too long it seems.
not really, you just havent really been out there...

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Your judging from an online video that I just wanted to really show the ragequit from the Cloud. Lord Geebuz if LordXav1er can't even make a funny in here anymore we back to the next World War again.

Yes yes I know yall want to see stuff and believe me you will starting Thursday and up I got nothing to hide and a lot to share as well learn... heck may even stream today after I eat something....

True I been working in the shadows maybe idk just never bothered to communicate in Smash like I used to man been going in on a lot of stuff other fighters and just leveling the scene / crews up. As well as being super busy with a job and all other adult things... back in Brawl days I had way more time as a kid to "be out there" play online more and get everyone Link spots.

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
Your judging from an online video that I just wanted to really show the ragequit from the Cloud. Lord Geebuz if LordXav1er can't even make a funny in here anymore we back to the next World War again.
that doesnt mean it cant still show anything, because it does, and your play was extremely mediocre at best while you seemed to have no smash4 link meta incorporated except for dthrow > utilt (which was also your only follwup ever). that being said you should be able to understand how everyone laughs at your idea of being a ''legend'' and just sees you as some sort of clown instead.

True I been working in the shadows maybe idk just never bothered to communicate in Smash like I used to man been going in on a lot of stuff other fighters and just leveling the scene / crews up. As well as being super busy with a job and all other adult things... back in Brawl days I had way more time as a kid to "be out there" play online more and get everyone Link spots.
playing online isnt what i meant with being out there but ok, and nobody ever gave a **** about those spots from wifi players, clearly links were rare so even a barely decent one could impress them, on top of you probably being the only one most of them had even played..

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
that doesnt mean it cant still show anything, because it does, and your play was extremely mediocre at best while you seemed to have no smash4 link meta incorporated except for dthrow > utilt (which was also your only follwup ever). that being said you should be able to understand how everyone laughs at your idea of being a ''legend'' and just sees you as some sort of clown instead.

playing online isnt what i meant with being out there but ok, and nobody ever gave a **** about those spots from wifi players, clearly links were rare so even a barely decent one could impress them, on top of you probably being the only one most of them had even played..
I'm all fundamentals right now I know this doesn't mean my Link or I am a bad representative as a player...

Yes a lot of them list was online but not all there were plenty offline. Still like I said I been under your noses representing but starting this Thursday I won't be.

I want all of you to know I am still here very much alive! Outside of you and Scizor and I believe Hyrulian Hero, Izaw what other good reps should we be paying attention to just out of curiousity for Link.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I'm all fundamentals right now I know this doesn't mean my Link or I am a bad representative as a player...

Yes a lot of them list was online but not all there were plenty offline. Still like I said I been under your noses representing but starting this Thursday I won't be.

I want all of you to know I am still here very much alive! Outside of you and Scizor and I believe Hyrulian Hero, Izaw what other good reps should we be paying attention to just out of curiousity for Link.
You and NTAO COH should have tea together.

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
I will admit people on this forum are jerks, but then again no offense but bro you are full of yourself.

Notable link players, izaw, Scizor, Cat, the infamous Nimous, there is Italies blue Link he won a national there.

Oh and T from Japan who hands down could be the best link, there is other's

ATARi

Smash Rookie
NNID
ATARi-evif
you never were a legend

Since when? IN 2012 where I wasn't even a year in experience to the game? Did Scizor tell you about how he lost to me as well and how we played on wifi? He hasn't played me ever since 2012 if I remember and once 2013 hit I took the spot as #2 in R.I at the time, granted I was limited to tournaments at the time...but this isn't about Brawl per say, that it's about the game we play today.

I saw how you guys were treating my buddy and I didn't like it...and to be honest with you Catana...you're not good enough to talk like you're something...Sm4sh isn't like Brawl where you can call players free...the meta is developing.

Anyway, the dude came in the thread introducing himself and shared a video, and you guys immediately jumped on him...play him offline if anything before you talk.
Yeah I know having a wiki page isn't much, but at least he has one and also being a Top Hilde, and the best Hitomi in the world at 3d fighters and his name is recognized in those tournaments, but not as much in Sm4sh because as I've said...he's just now getting back into practice with Link again.

If anything why not play him for yourself? Or better yet...come to Shine :) it's this month and play him there, and also see how you place. But in all seriousness, stop talking like you guys are big...YOU'RE A LINK DISCORD... your best options in to stick together...less you be fodder in the eyes of the big boys...help each other out and play nice is all I'm saying, no need to be so hostile lol.

PS
If you want LordXavier's results just ask him or go on challonge and search up Megamassmadness or O.S.T or other tournaments.

Last edited:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Unknown's been doing work too.
Hmmmm unknown sounds familiar is he from Brawl days to?

Since when? IN 2012 where I wasn't even a year in experience to the game? Did Scizor tell you about how he lost to me as well and how we played on wifi? He hasn't played me ever since 2012 if I remember and once 2013 hit I took the spot as #2 in R.I at the time, granted I was limited to tournaments at the time...but this isn't about Brawl per say, that it's about the game we play today.

I saw how you guys were treating my buddy and I didn't like it...and to be honest with you Catana...you're not good enough to talk like you're something...Sm4sh isn't like Brawl where you can call players free...the meta is developing.

Anyway, the dude came in the thread introducing himself and shared a video, and you guys immediately jumped on him...play him offline if anything before you talk.
Yeah I know having a wiki page isn't much, but at least he has one and also being a Top Hilde, and the best Hitomi in the world at 3d fighters and his name is recognized in those tournaments, but not as much in Sm4sh because as I've said...he's just now getting back into practice with Link again.

If anything why not play him for yourself? Or better yet...come to Shine :) it's this month and play him there, and also see how you place. But in all seriousness, stop talking like you guys are big...YOU'RE A LINK DISCORD... your best options in to stick together...less you be fodder in the eyes of the big boys...help each other out and play nice is all I'm saying, no need to be so hostile lol.

PS
If you want LordXavier's results just ask him or go on challonge and search up Megamassmadness or O.S.T or other tournaments.
That whole wiki page thing I didn't even know about... a kid named Sharptheduck told me all about it lol I figured you guys were talking about me here or something but didn't find anything so then I figured had to be offline players or maybe Marss & Pugwest spreading the word...

But yeah I haven't been super heavy into Smash in awhile as ATARi's saying I have other main games but decided to make a stronger bounce back just about a week or two ago in preparation for Summer Jam X and Shine. Joining up here and possibly Nintendo Dojo again. Not sure how active that site is but I'll find out...

Last edited:

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
LordXav1er LordXav1er the best way to get rly good is to join the discord, but lol the same ppl that run the smashboards run the discord

And some other links that are good would be Sova Unknown, Dumbfire, 7 (Florida link) and Tsage (should not be confused with T)

Top Bottom