• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
You know how we had(or tried to have) a discussion on who is the best link in sm4sh. I'm actually kind of curious who is the crappiest link main on these boards aside from me of course.

My money would be on @Elessar :)
You know how I said no the last time you brought this up? That still applies.
Besides it's clearly me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
LoZ BotW is looking cool. I'm trying not to watch too much and spoil the game but it's hard not to. I love open world exploration style games. The forage, hunt and use enemy weapons- system is awesome for a LoZ.

D

Deleted member

All I can see in BotW is potential for amazing challenge races for the sure to be speed running community :)
Being able to collect a specifik set of items and then beat the game only using those items and all the glitches that you know. Sounds awesome.
Oh, and it's pretty I guess...

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
The only thing that I don't want spoiled imo is the story, which they didn't.

Oh and I suck pretty bad myself atm.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
@Stryker95
You know how we had(or tried to have) a discussion on who is the best link in sm4sh. I'm actually kind of curious who is the crappiest link main on these boards aside from me of course.
Two come to mind.
N.T.A.O Changeofheart and Smokebomb12.
Changeofheart was room banned, and Smokebomb12 got the forum ban.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Dumbfire Dumbfire if you like WASP you might like Gamma Ray:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLB_eLvUyc4

edit
My kitten is very intelligent, the smartest cat I've ever seen (not on youtube/TV). She can recognize simple patterns when I move a toy on a string or laser pointer and goes to where it will be. She intercepts balls that go under the couch or doors by going around the obstacle. She also plans ahead by carrying toys to places she thinks will be fun to play in. I bought a motorized toy for her that spins small toys inside a clear plastic dome with 3 holes for the cat to reach her paws into; she not only can get complex toys out of it (like a spring or ovaloid mousey) but carried a spring in her mouth and put it on top the dome because she wanted it inside (she missed the holes though).

The problem with this is she grows bored of toys quickly and is very needy of my attention. When she goes crazy (often) she'll run over cabinets and play with anything that is movable. When she's resting she wants to be held. Only people who have owned a kitten from 2 months old can truly know the extent of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey dudes, I'm an old fox player (since launch) been a top player in Australia for pretty much the entire lifespan of smash 4, and recently I've decided to move down the tier list (or up I guess if you ask radical larry) and change mains to link.
I know these boards are mostly where you go to see the death of intelligence, but I'm sure foxy is gonna start telling me to get involved here so, hello.

Last edited:

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
Man my Link in bracket is getting worse and worse but my doofy Bowser is getting better. This sucks because I want to show what he can do but it's hard when I can't do as well with him. Maybe he just needs a trip to the lab for a few weeks

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
My link is looking better in bracket, for some reason any mediocre player or decent player I can beat but when it comes to the tournament winners I struggle but I'm closing in the gap. I also secondary greninja witch covers my weaknesses.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I know these boards are mostly where you go to see the death of intelligence, but I'm sure foxy is gonna start telling me to get involved here so, hello.
lol daring way to introduce yourself

just post footage once you get it for impactful things, most discussions are endless theorycrafting

On that note guys I'll start updating Video Archive again next week when I'm mostly free, had to work 12-12 this week monday - friday

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah man I've been to these boards before, you guys get all the crazy's and 'experts' who dont attend tourneys.
I've seen posts here that make me wonder how the people who posted them find their way out of their bedroom in the morning.

I said no such thing XD. The last thing I need is having you tell them all about me XD.
haha I'm sure I'd say much nicer and better things about you than you'd say about yourself

Rizen

Smash Legend
nah man I've been to these boards before, you guys get all the crazy's and 'experts' who dont attend tourneys.
I've seen posts here that make me wonder how the people who posted them find their way out of their bedroom in the morning.
Are you always this charming?

Alfador!

Smash Cadet
NNID
ninjaswhere
3DS FC
5043-5454-9792
Got my passes for Genesis 4. Playing Melee Doubles, Singles, and Smash 4 singles. Who else here is going?
I think I'm going to go! It's not too bad of a drive for me, although I'll have to rent a car. I might just do sm4sh singles but I would love to do more (I am not very "good" at melee however so hm..) Honestly it looks like such a fun time I feel spectating would be worth it in itself. It's a good goal for me to practice for.

Rizen

Smash Legend
This other site I like to visit moved to a new server or something and I haven't been able to log in for 3 days. My old password doesn't work and neither does the reset link. :facepalm:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
The site says I voted for Mountain Dew Pitch Black. I didn't vote for that stuff, I voted for Baja Blast!
*Sigh* Time to stock up on the stuff.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I thought I saw Donald Trump today but it ended up being a bag that fell out of the dumpster behind Arby's.

Rizen

Smash Legend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9o05_Lx7XQ
Just saw the HW Link's Awakening trailer. They F***ed up Marin's character with the worst singing voice and made her personality a Lana clone. :mad:
HW Marin doesn't fit the original at character all. To be fair the only HW characters who do are Midna, Garihim,
and Darunia. Marin was a surprisingly well developed character for the time in Link's Awakening, more so than Zelda and ALTTP characters. She was calm, good with animals and patient enough to stare at the sea for hours. This new version really bugs me.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Linkle for Smash. She can rep the Almight Nair and be Strong Sheik with high damage projectiles and infinity kick combos.

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9o05_Lx7XQ
Just saw the HW Link's Awakening trailer. They F***ed up Marin's character with the worst singing voice and made her personality a Lana clone. :mad:
HW Marin doesn't fit the original at character all. To be fair the only HW characters who do are Midna, Garihim,
and Darunia. Marin was a surprisingly well developed character for the time in Link's Awakening, more so than Zelda and ALTTP characters. She was calm, good with animals and patient enough to stare at the sea for hours. This new version really bugs me.
I guess they tried their best to make Marin they way she was in Link's Awakening. She could have had a move that had seagulls in it (similar to Linkle's cuccos but not too similar) Her singing voice is a bit odd. At least it's not as odd as King Daphnes "Honk'' when he attacks. and i love Marin. ^_^

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
omw to a tourney that pretty much only has the entire top of our country attending, so its pretty small but the level is pretty high. havent been able to play in a week but will still do my best. all link!

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
omw to a tourney that pretty much only has the entire top of our country attending, so its pretty small but the level is pretty high. havent been able to play in a week but will still do my best. all link!
Good luck Cat

Top Bottom