• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket! - Videos

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Holy ****, way to 6-0 Chops after 3-0ing Colin, ****! Good ****in' ****!

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
If it takes just jiggs to win tournaments, then who cares who is good with who...his jiggs was ****** face in the grand finals.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea he's finally losing that pattern he always had. i mean he knows he can still lose to us. unless he's naive or something. i can almost garantee ill take the next set from him. and people woudl be like "huh i though hungry was the best". people will feel dumb afterwards. no one understands the concept of adapting

Life After Death

Smash Champion
You guys probably have more experience or maybe you're better at adapting. Like your last post said. As long as he's winning money in FL, he should be happy :p
ur post was suprisingly smart. we both adapt better and exp over him prolly. but he aint far from colin though.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
ur post was suprisingly smart. we both adapt better and exp over him prolly. but he aint far from colin though.
lol I don't know names :p I'm not even good at melee, but thanks for the compliment haha.

The weird thing about smash are these "styles" that people need to adapt to apparently. I don't know what it's like because I'm use to how people play in state(in Brawl anyways). I really don't know how someone's style can have an impact on their game. I figured the fastest/technical player with the better mind games and situational knowledge should be the better player. Maybe players are so caught up with one style, that another will throw them off. I don't know =]

Life After Death

Smash Champion
pretty dam observative post. if ur good vs fox cuz u play ur partners fox all the time. chances are ur WILL lose to another good fox just cuz he plays different from ur partner. even if u dont think he's better than u. thing is prolly u REALLY are better than him. and after losing to him a few times u notice he cant beat u no more showing u were always the better player and u lost cuz out of exp. yes melee is more diversed than brawl. in brawl u ACTAULLY can train with ur partner learn a match up and beat someone cuz less options less diversity.

thats kinda how me vs hungry is. thing is he keeps getting better. so even if i am the better player overall cuz of smarts. he's good player he'll keeep getting better to the point he is as smart me. so in the end its a win win situation.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
blaming the character? what does that have to do with jiggs being boring. idc if he 6-0 me lol i can beat the kid right back why da *** would i care. he still earned the win. if he keeps it up he'll be the best in fl

king is the coolest looking jiggs though

Leh

Smash Ace
lol jiggs isnt even top tier and u lost 5-0 as falco hahahah
Dont blame the character blame yourself
What does jiggs being top tier have to do with anything?
Pretty sure Jiggs vs falco is even.

And chops hasnt johned yet, hes simply explaining what hes always trys to explain.
Get your BS outta here.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Jiggs isn't boring. She's the most intense character in the game! One mistake and you're ****ed! Keeps you on your toes.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
he should go to tourneys so he can talk all that bs he talking bout to my face. lol it aint like im just saying it cuz i do show to tourneys. im right there sitting next to you dont be shy. let it all out.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
including shiz and speedn? if so then its prolly false. he's top 3 if u dont include shiz and speedn though. ill give him the statistic spot of top 2 if he beats me in 3-4 more sets.

Top Bottom