• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket!- SFL Melee Tournament-11/22/08

Life After Death

Smash Champion
eh?!?! whats going here.

ah lime fury my man ur back i see. spida sense is no brawl noob lol he's my apprentice. so watch out

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
eh?!?! whats going here.

ah lime fury my man ur back i see. spida sense is no brawl noob lol he's my apprentice. so watch out
do i know u? i dnt recall lol and brawl sux, melee is better and i dnt know this kid but hes talkin out his pants but its whatever. callin me a kid pfft

Life After Death

Smash Champion
its chopz ***** chill out he was jk. dam right brawl is garbage and keep it that way. too bad i play that horrible game. its freee money what can i say. U MUST COME my brotha

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I was jokin i wouldnt take anything online or posted seriously lol... i figured it was u for some reason lol whats good? but yea im going to see if i go with Lex since i go down for thanksgiving break that week. And always speeking like chops "free money" haha and ur always changing ur **** account

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea that was my fault forgot to tell u this was me. i been banned like 50 times since u were gone. nothing much son just been working and tryign to not be a bum lol. but yea good to see u again man been a while. u need to come to tourneys again. i think these will be once a month so u know whats up

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I like Melee tournaments. They grant me the ability to see the smashers I like, without having to 1) give money to Matt, and 2) hang out with a bunch of Brawl idiots! :D

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I'm a Brawl idiot.

Also, everyone buy Final Fantasy 9 cause it's the best FF.

(Better than 7 f@ggots, look at teh graphics)

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
no jason you're doing it wrong

im prolly so rusty i haven't played melee at all since the last tournament

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo *** this ****, Florida sucks at hyping their tournaments btu are top tier for whining abut melee and not going when I man up and host one.

B1tches will be B1tches

Finch

Smash Lord
This is three weeks away so no one cares right now. Plus everyone's too busy arguing over whose brawl d!ck is the biggest.

Linguini

Smash Master
This is three weeks away so no one cares right now. Plus everyone's too busy arguing over whose brawl d!ck is the biggest.
I understand your point Finchster but please do not ever associate brawl with the word d!ck, or put them in the same sentence ever again.

Frames

DI
Microsoft Surface.

Discuss.
Surface looks really cool, and it has a lot of potential, but with a minimum 5 thousand dollar price tag, it's going to be hard to realistically implement it the way Microsoft imagines it. Only the very wealthy are going to have the money to buy one for themselves, but right now consumer versions aren't feasible.

Also, because it relies on cameras to enable touch recognition, it does make us wonder how easy it will be to get something like this serviced. Integrating cameras with a computer and the touch panel itself probably isn't very simple, and if one camera or more loses functionality, how easy is it going to be to get it replaced? Furthermore how much will that cost to the end user? Will microsoft work on updates to improve camera performance and extend the life of the unit?

Top Bottom