• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Get Smashed-01/03/09-Venue Change! Check 1st Post for Address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahah, Linguini that's not bad for your size man. Good ish hahah.

And polmex, thats not that bad either.

Hey pol, just gimme your number so I can text you.

I got horrible reception where I live and ain't got a message yet.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
if you're coming down, we can i guess hit the ddr machine at boomers (an arcade, dunno if the ddr machine still exists though), but there's flippers (with itg and ddr) a bit south from ZP.
Dania Boomers (which is the one nearest to ZP) has terrible pads on all of their machines because they don't believe in upkeep, and I do believe the same goes for Flippers.

Boca Boomers has a perfect Extreme machine (right side) and a perfect Max 2 (also right side), and then there's Nexus which of course, has great pads. I AAA'd 4 new songs on the Extreme at Boca Boomers so lol, it definitely works.

and Matt, stop being a *****, you're going to Emilio's tournament.

Frames

DI
Dania Boomers (which is the one nearest to ZP) has terrible pads on all of their machines because they don't believe in upkeep, and I do believe the same goes for Flippers.

Boca Boomers has a perfect Extreme machine (right side) and a perfect Max 2 (also right side), and then there's Nexus which of course, has great pads. I AAA'd 4 new songs on the Extreme at Boca Boomers so lol, it definitely works.

and Matt, stop being a *****, you're going to Emilio's tournament.
which 4? lol

and dayum i haven't played max 2 in forever

SynikaL

Smash Lord
But real talk though syinkal, I don't know if you got smaller since last time I saw you. But your ridiculously big, and I wanna look similar to that lol.
Eh, thanks. Really, my physique changes from week to week -- it's all dependent upon how well I keep up on my cardio and diet. I've been as light as 185 a few months back, and a lot of people thought I was getting bigger (steroid accusations... yea for ignorant people!). Lean muscle tends to create an optical illusion for many since it's more defined. I'm at like 200 - 210 right now (not sure, I was lazy the last week and a half and ate a lot of crap -- literally did nothing but loaf around and eat junk. Haven't weighed myself).

You definitely put on some pounds the last time I saw you and that was a year ago. I'm interested in seeing your progress, considering you haven't been around (assuming I attend this).

Not playing Smash can help you to get in shape. Trust me, I know!

-Kimo

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Nope, I'm small.

I'm telling, you kids think I'm big because you hang out with emaciated, vitamin D starved game heads all day.

Go to your local gym.

I'm small.

... And weak.

-Kye

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No you are not.

I was the gym a year an a half ago before the ACL incident. You are a very fit and muscular man and I wish I was at my previous level of 220ness....

Im sad, no one will ever see me as the Kopij people saw in High School during my football days. My New Years workout isnt going to get me at that size , just the same definition.

=( I liked the mass, becuase I was a fitness freak an had 6% BF ....(221 with a six pack is really good and hard to get)

But Ill accept 185 with a six pack now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom