• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Get Smashed-01/03/09-Venue Change! Check 1st Post for Address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
Tourney venue has been changed, it is 15 min away from ZP

Address-2440 nw 108th st, 33167, miami fl
Plz bring tv's and cubes,doors open at 11 am, and doubles tournament will start at 12 pm sharp so if your not there too bad, respect the rules.

Linguini Presents: Get Melee Smashed

Any questions about that, you can reach help at:

954-647-7972-ME

The Date

January 3rd

The Schedule:

11:00 AM...............door open/signups
12:00 PM-2:00 PM...................Doubles
2:30 PM-6:00 PM.............Singles

Entry Fees

Door fee-$5

Singles-$10

Doubles-$10($5 per person)

The Pot

Singles:
60/30/10

Doubles
70/20/10

Format

Singles/Doubles

- Double Elimination
- All matches are 2/3, Winners/Losers Finals are 3/5, Grand Finals also.
- Separate seeding can be requested if it is so desired.
- All matches are four stock with an eight minute time limit.
- Sudden Death will not be played. Ties are broken by stock and percentage.
- Items will, of course, be OFF.

Stage Listing

Singles/Doubles

The following stages are available for random select for singles and doubles:

- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Kirby's Dreamland 64
- Yoshi's Story
- Pokémon Stadium

Daves Stupid Rule Applies.

No Stalling Please! (Wallbomb, Rising Pound)
No SoulStunner/Freeze Glitch either!
Wobbling will be handled with the Gentlemen's Rule.

Gentlemen's Rule: Whether to ban the Wobble or not, is decided upon both players should one be using IC's before the set Begins. If the opponent does not want it, it is banned. If he agrees it can be used to 200% before it's considered stalling.

BYOC.

Contact
My cell is 954-647-7972
MY aim is- ostrichfreak102
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

This IS FL melee, if you miss melee and want to keep the scene alive, be here.

Post if your coming,and if you can bring a TV.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Any particular reason you chose to run it the exact same day as hbox's tourney? It's christmas break - pretty much any day between now and ~a week or so after new years is fair game. Why this day specifically? You're just going to hurt the attendance for both tournaments.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You know, what occurs to me is that if you shifted this one day to sunday there's a pretty good chance you could get people to go to hbox's tourney, pass out on his floor (as seems to be the norm anyways) then all carpool down to this.

Seems like that makes both tournaments more attractive and can only help attendance for both.

ChuDat

Smash Master
WHATS GOING ON FL?! haha yo. What is happenin? I'm going to be here for sure no matter what. I'll be here with my 3 cousins, and I'll get in contact with Smashmac and tell DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN about this also, so I'm pretty sure they'll be able to come. I look forward to play u all, and I'll be seeing everyone here next week! I hope all the old FL people can make it aka QDVS, RockCrock, Maverick, Flowinwater, Lambchops, Colbol, Tipman, and anyone else that I missed! I'm sure this tournament will be awesome =D

About the date conflicting with HungryBox's tourney... yea QDVS pretty much hit it on the spot. This is about 4 hours away from where I'm at right now. I'm already traveling to Orlando this weekend for Gigabits, so going to Orlando twice on the next week is a helllzzzzz noooooooo. Sorry guys =/. However, If there really are a lot of people being attracted to this tournament instead of hungrybox's, then please POST UP! Lets get a real number here before we consider date changes.

Thanks =)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
He'll show. I'll make him showup. lol, You probably don't even remember me Chudat from that tournament. I was the Roy player. And sadly, Tipman is in NY, and I'm not totally sure about Maverick and Flowin. But yeah man, I'm glad you could make it. I look forward to playing your legendary Ice climbers. =D

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Pol, you probably have the wrong number, Cause I havn't missed any calls.

My number is 239-980-2746.

BTW, gotta work today so I won't be able to talk for to long. I work from 1-6 PM.

Maybe I should get a gamecube and SSBM game back in my room? Lol. I don't have even a controller or the game at my house.

But that's ok right? I'm a robot, lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
shiz wreck this ****! im mad the only sfl i'm not in town for, shiz is going to be there :(

so in conclusion...COME TO MOAR

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I'll try to wreck.

And I <3 you too Queen :).

Is rock coming to this, and are you coming queen?

Wow, im pretty sure that's one of the worst mistakes you coulda made in your smash career.

You shoulda teched that to a pm. XD

Hahaha, toog good Dogy :chuckle:.

Can't wait to see you again too man, we gotta play lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom