• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Limited Run Games to hold annual presentation on June 14th

limited.jpg

Limited Run Games announced their LRG3 show. The 3 on the end? Specifying that it's not E3. In their announcement, they mentioned doing a physical run for Zombies Ate My Neighbors with more detail at their show. In the past, they've done physical runs of many games, including Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Rivals of Aether, and Wandersong with a Castlevania collection coming soon. Their whole list of Switch physical releases, over 100 so far, can be seen on their Nintendo page

The stream will be available on Monday, June 14th at 4 PM EST on their Twitch channel. For any curious, last year's LRG3 is available on YouTube.

Author's Note: Any games you'd love to see get a physical re-release? Honestly, kind-of cool that they're giving Castlevania and Zombies Ate My NEighbors some love.

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

There goes more of my money. I buy more from them than just about any publisher. Just about every 3 weeks I pre-order something or another. The Castlevania Collection this week will be no exception.

Would bet on Blaster Master Zero 3, more SNK/Konami ports, and maybe the remakes of Alex Kidd & Monster Land 4. Probably more shooters from M2.

Top Bottom