• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Limited Run Games is reprinting Sega CD games and there's a campaign to get them to do rares

I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who don't know, Limited Run Games is officially reprinting The Secret of Monkey Island and Star Wars: Rebel Assault for Sega CD. Because of that, fans have been campaigning to get them to re-release rare Sega CD games such as Snatcher, Popful Mail, and Keio Flying Squadron. LimitedRunJosh has already shown an interest in doing Keio Flying Squadron-

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=...nJosh/status/1230322071135232000&widget=Tweet

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's cool to see some interest in rare titles like that. Granted it's not too hard to burn copies at home of Sega CD titles, but it would be much nicer to have official re-releases of these titles with new jewel cases.

I already own Popful Mail so I would hope if they do re-release it, they change the difficulty back to how it was initially in the Japan. Would buy a re-release of it either way as I liked it so much.

It's a mystery why Konami, even before Kojima left, didn't re-release Snatcher. Doubt it'll happen but would be cool to see.

Actually burned a copy of Keio so I would welcome a re-release. What company even owns the rights now?

I_DON'T_KNOW_YOU!

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:
Top Bottom