• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
So is BBCS the first game up for our Wednesday Night Fight?
This guy

I'm up for Wednesday.
I'll dust off BB and AH3 if enough people want to play
Then of course 3rd strike is a must
Might even play SSFIV:AE
I didn't read the whole thread. Are we having all the games happen at once or is there some sort of rotation?

:phone:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Definitely interested in Mario Kart or Halo. I'm just not seeing enough support for either so I wouldn't be so quick to participate in either.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Definitely interested in Mario Kart or Halo. I'm just not seeing enough support for either so I wouldn't be so quick to participate in either.
I would be more than willing/capable of hosting a Mario Kart Wii event. Would just need an appropriate date I guess.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I would be more than willing/capable of hosting a Mario Kart Wii event. Would just need an appropriate date I guess.
Hey Gatlin, want to set a date for it? I'm definetly interested, I'd like to join in on this for old times sake.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey Gatlin, want to set a date for it? I'm definetly interested, I'd like to join in on this for old times sake.

If we can get enough people to participate. If it does end up a possibility I could definitely reference some people over from the Mario Kart thread.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
If we can get enough people to participate. If it does end up a possibility I could definitely reference some people over from the Mario Kart thread.
Hey, I think that's a great idea, we should get a little group set up whenever we all decide on it.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Well, as I said, I'm up for Halo. I'm an avid player, and I'd love to find some others to play with. (I got tired of the people I play with because they are all MLG tryhards and now I just play for fun and I'm less competitive than I used to be)

I would also support Mario Kart. I'm sure others would as well. I'm certain one of my friends would do anything to be part of the MK night because he loves the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm up for the 7th, 9th and 11th depending on my work schedule

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
F8AL can I still host that Flash games thing?

I'm also up for playing Halo 3, CoD BO, MvC3 and Minecraft.

Maybe some pokemon :3

D

Deleted member

I'd like to remind you folks about the Steam group I made for the TF2 players. It could be useful for just about any PC game, or at least Steamworks titles.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So busy on building pc atm, but MVC3 night sounds amazing. I want a Spiderman postbit LOL.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, well that's pretty cool.

But I see that's PC. I'm used to the controller . . . controls.

:)

Makes it very easy when you know that mapped out left turn right turn buttons.

Top Bottom