• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'd participate if the postbits weren't so ugly.
Guess you didn't see this then. It's basically the same logo just recolored. I'd be happy to do some different design if you so desired.

D

Deleted member

wow that was unnessesary.

people take your b****ing elsewhere lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Guess you didn't see this then. It's basically the same logo just recolored. I'd be happy to do some different design if you so desired.
And you couldn't ****ing say this in a nicer way in the first place instead of just blurting out that the postbits are ugly? The postbits aren't even the major focus of the project anyways, it's for the community to have fun and do stuff together, but again, I don't blame you for your intelligence

EDIT:

in summation I am going to end with this image to describe your staggering stupidity:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would LOVE to keep the "debate going" but the topic will degrade real fast at this rate.

Sup, Badger. What would be the problem with the postbits? I'll explain why I chose to do what I did if you shoot me a VM. And I would love to hear the crtique you may have, as being an artist, I love to hear opinions on my work - not get praise.

Carry on, folks.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
MvC2 and 3rd Strike, I so got this. Granted, if anyone even plays Marvel 2 anymore lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yo, Minato, does your PS3 work yet? Because I could use some BEEBEE action.
I need help in the Rachel matchup. ;-;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yo, Minato, does your PS3 work yet? Because I could use some BEEBEE action.
I need help in the Rachel matchup. ;-;
My brother actually offered to let me borrow his PS3, so I should be able to around the 10th.
My Rachel isn't as solid as my CS1 Rachel just yet though. :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I have MvC2, Minato. I'm just balls at it.

Lmao.

I need to play vidjo games moar.

Smooth Criminal
You should play me then along with 3rd Strike. Losing badly a lot is like a natural thing for both games before getting better lol.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I totally forgot about MvC2, I still play it but not much since I don't have anybody to play with, a LH hosted tourney would be great.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so it's time to announce the first week of game nights:

Monday, September 5th will be shooter night. Play any shooter/FPS game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Any CoD game, any Halo game, Team Fortress 2, Quake 3, Uncharted 2, Resistance 2 etc.

Wednesday, September 7th will be fighter night. Play any fighting game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Marvel vs. Capcom 2/3, Blazblue: Calamity Trigger, Street Fighter IV etc.

Friday, September 9th will be Minecraft night.

Sunday, September 11th will be PC night. Play any online PC with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Starcraft/II, Warcraft 2/3, World of Warcraft etc.

Feel free to use this thread to set up a time to meet online during anyone of these days and report back to me on who participated and hosted so postbits can promptly be awarded.

D

Deleted member

Minecraft will start at roughly 5/6PM EST. Obv the server will be up way earlier and you can obv join later but it'd be nice if we start out at roughly the same time.

also man 8PM is so not going to work for me on mondays :/ (for TF2)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This sounds fun.

I'll participate in the fighter night if i can find someone to play with.

I wanted to host an omgpop event on a Friday, but I see that's Minecraft night. Can I call dibs on the Friday after that?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ah I was so hyped about this but the LSU game is this weekend :(

M@v

Subarashii!
I can host TF2 because I can :p.

Lets say 8pm EST we play on Monday. Anyone who wants to join, give me your steam ID by posting it on my profile wall. I'll will contact you on monday on where we can go. I'll make us a group chat at 8 for everyone interested.Unless everyone wants to play a specific game type, I figure we can hit a couple of the servers I frequent that run pretty much anything.

P.S I'm going to a brawl tourney this saturday so don't expect me to answer any questions that day because I'll be busy.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I think we need to play Tetris.

WHO'S IN
I'm in. I used to be awesome at Tetris :D

Also I'm looking forward to Halo on Monday. I have Halo 2 PC, Halo 3, and Reach. I could also get my hands on ODST but firefight isn't really my thing.

EDIT: and btw, this is a noobish question, but the postbits are the things below somebody's post count, right?

Top Bottom