• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lie & EE Present "It Begins" Tournament

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sure. Should be done around like, 1:30 or 2 so I think I'll be okay either way. Anybody plan on playing tonight, by the way? Just found out I'll be free and not playing last night sucked.
my friday night tonight is free. i dont mind havin certain folks over.

if no one comes ill prolly just play League/FF13/Zelda all night

Coney

Smash Master
my friday night tonight is free. i dont mind havin certain folks over.

if no one comes ill prolly just play League/FF13/Zelda all night
I'll see you tonight :woman:

Also I just realized that PS will be in glorious Canada, so I'll probably come for singles. :colorful:

Omni

BRoomer
I'll see you tonight :woman:

Also I just realized that PS will be in glorious Canada, so I'll probably come for singles. :colorful:
gotta cancel that actually. looks like ill be here at the office later than i planned

Coney

Smash Master
Nah, hour's too far away, especially when I have to be back in Bowie tomorrow morning.

If anyone finds anything, let me know, really wanna play tonight.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
College park is probably like 40 minutes or less from you. I'm not doing anything tonight if you wanna come down, don't think that's much better than going to tant's though.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Does the house have Wi-Fi?

There's a Pokemon Online tourney I really don't wanna miss tomorrow, but if worse comes to worst, I'll still come to this over the PO tourney anyway. But I want to know because I have unsetlled business on PO, I need to redeem myself. XD

Omni

BRoomer
if teams ends early can we not wait all the way till 5 to start singles

BMC

Smash Cadet
I'm really sorry guys. I'm unable to make it today. My grandfather had a stroke last night. Whenever the next MD tournament is, I will make sure I'm there. I would still like to team with you next time Tant, if you're still interested.

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
3 isnt a deadline or anything

i was just wondering if singles could start earlier since i dont think teams will actually last from 12:00 to 4:00, lol

@deez: yup, yup

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I think PF gets off at 4?

So the earliest would be like... 4:30, maybe 4:45?

Don't want to hold anyone up, you guys could start the tourney and just save our matches for later on.

Top Bottom