• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lie & EE Present "It Begins" Tournament

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
is there any sort of particular reason as to why I'm last on the list..

Matching the tier list

you in grand? PLEASE.... you were warlock punched during a tourney set
Can anyone in the Baltimore area give me a ride to silver spring. Will try my best to help out w gas money.

Address:140 w Lafayette ave, Baltimore MD, 21217
I'll come get you on a few conditions

$10 for gas
you meet me outside so i don't have to park anywhere

i'll get the time together of when we will be there if this works out for you.

kraftydevil

Smash Cadet
Have more confidence in yourself fool lolol, you can easily find a teammate at the event itself if not online cause not everyone going posts, though maybe Bloody will carry you with his Ganon, its actually legit. I already have a teammate unfortunately.
:017:
just setting the expectations low for unexpected victories :lol:

Bloody is a good idea seeing as we're both in G-burg and such

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Omni, MM me for $5 in :metaknight: dittos and for permanent ditto color (Meaning whoever wins gets $5 and will always get Pink :metaknight: in dittos when we play each other).

:018:

:phone:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
So what are the odds that we all get their and that Lies dad kicks us all out?????????

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I'm new to the area, has that ever happened before? :O
yep, once a long time ago. Lie had a tourney, his dad showed up, told everyone to leave and that he was calling the cops. Lie disappeared in his room and refused to come out....

KageMurphy

Smash Master
There is ZERO chance of that happening again, nothing to worry about folks. If you have any friends who play Brawl then bring them along too, gonna be an awesome tourny. (:

I'll be there :) so I should be at the place around 10:45?

Between that and 11 should be just fine!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This should be called: "EE Presents: 'I'm Running a Tournament at Lie's Place and Splitting' the Venue Fee"

KageMurphy

Smash Master
It's all going to his dad to help with the electricity we will be using, hence why there is nothing to worry about (:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I wanna come to this!

Who tryna get me from the metro, doe? I got gas money.

Any takers??

BMC

Smash Cadet
Well, it looks like I'll have to make the drive by myself. This makes me a little nervous, since I've never driven on the interstate before.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well, it looks like I'll have to make the drive by myself. This makes me a little nervous, since I've never driven on the interstate before.

Nahhhhh its easy, just pay attention like anything else, MD roads aren't a mess, its VA that sucks lolol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You got this- which part of Delaware are you coming from? It will basically be a straight shot down 95 if you are in north Delaware.

BMC

Smash Cadet
I live in the Dover area. I should be fine. I just have to pay attention to my GPS lol. I just worry about getting lost lol. But, I'm still coming tomorrow. :)

Coney

Smash Master
Birthday party got rescheduled.

Still can't come and enter cause I'm busy, but might stop by for a bit! :colorful:

Coney

Smash Master
Well I'm not sure if I can, I get done rehearsal around 2 and I'll have Mal with me so like...

Maybe.

Coney

Smash Master
Sure. Should be done around like, 1:30 or 2 so I think I'll be okay either way. Anybody plan on playing tonight, by the way? Just found out I'll be free and not playing last night sucked.

Top Bottom