• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mith_

Smash Champion
People at parties usually expect to flirt and do whatever comes after that then never speak of it again, or until the next party >.>

Dedu

Smash Lord
Story of my life too.

Until I got sick of it all and started going back to sensibility.

No! No! I don't mean drugs :p

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
father as in preist not as in my daddy :laugh:

hopefully you caught that much.

*sigh*

it'd be nice to tell my OWN father, but all he's done so far is offer to take me out for a beer and ask me if I have a girlfriend yet... he just wants me to be a regular "guy" -_- ....
Oh, I know I just forgot to capitalize the F.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
okay so Jenna knows a couple of guys in the theatre program that she KNOWS are gay and one boy she is pretty sure is that's in the theatre program of a university an hour or so away.

that boy who she's only 90-95% sure about is A MAJOR HOTTIE and the other two look nice. She's obsessed with the idea of setting me up with one of them.... what should I do?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
okay so Jenna knows a couple of guys in the theatre program that she KNOWS are gay and one boy she is pretty sure is that's in the theatre program of a university an hour or so away.

that boy who she's only 90-95% sure about is A MAJOR HOTTIE and the other two look nice. She's obsessed with the idea of setting me up with one of them.... what should I do?
You first have to ask yourself, "What do I want?", if you feel that you want to try for it do so, but don't force yourself.
Secondly, you must also consider the other person, how will he feel? If he also isn't sure about it then the pressure isn't right.
Thirdly, Make sure that the chemistry is right, looks are only a bonus, make sure you are doing it because you both are compatible.

I say that you should go for it, really you have nothing to lose, if they are a good match then, well, you just scored looks and a matching additude. And if you don't succeed, 'you can't lose what you don't got'.
Try for it, and best of luck.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Don't do it, sonic. I thought we had something special!!!

>_>
<_<

Go for it. I wish someone would do that for me. Actually I think it's great that it's working out for you this way. I'm happy for you ya, kid.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Make sure Jenna understands that you don't just want her to pick any random gay friend and set you up with him. she needs to know that this guy will probably get along with you very well. Seems like she wasted no time, and you know how girls can sometimes be like "zomg u gay, lolz i kno some1 whosz gay i'll hookz you up" at least it seems that way sometimes.

hell, go for it, could turn out great for you.
If it doesn't, we'll be here (especially me :) )

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@ Mazloth, JigglyZelda, Takumaru and DawgBowl.

thanks. I think I'm going to do it. I mean, if we don't hit it off, we don't hit it off... but we've gotta try first. I've already met one of the guys and I liked his personality so much. I'm not sure we'll have chemistry, but he seemed nice, interesting, cute, funny and gay :)

oh and as a side note. I appear to have developed a bit of a fanclub here. maybe I'm too flirtatious! *bites finger* :devil:

But I still love all y'all

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
@ Mazloth, JigglyZelda, Takumaru and DawgBowl.

thanks. I think I'm going to do it. I mean, if we don't hit it off, we don't hit it off... but we've gotta try first. I've already met one of the guys and I liked his personality so much. I'm not sure we'll have chemistry, but he seemed nice, interesting, cute, funny and gay :)

oh and as a side note. I appear to have developed a bit of a fanclub here. maybe I'm too flirtatious! *bites finger* :devil:

But I still love all y'all
Heh, best of luck. I hope everything works in your favor. Also, being a flirt isn't always a bad thing...;)

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Happy holidays everyone. I hope everyone has a great Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/<Insert holiday>.
On behalf of all the Asexual people out there, Wishing you all a happy holiday.

-Jake C.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Deck the halls with underwear models falalalalalala.... wait.... that's not how that goes? well that's how it SHOULD go!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Merry (gay) Christmas everyone!

That better, xsyven?

@sonic: makes me think of xat chat...

EDIT: Because I've noticed a few people are kind of nearb the area of the upcoming COT4 tourney, I thought I'd go ahead and post a link to the thread. It's a two day tourney in philadelphia that starts on feb. 7 and ends on the 8th. It's going to be huge and I can try to help arrange for people to stay on my school's campus for free (it's only 14 blocks from the tourney too!). Anyway, it'd be awesome if some people could come up that friday and we could hang out around philly for the day. Here's the link and I hope as many of you try to come as possible, even if you're not within a few hours of philly!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206898

By the way, it's a BRAWL tourney.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me, IM me on AIM, or check on the XAT channel Meno made for us.
AIM: Izumijitakumaru

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I'm double posting because it's totally unrelated to my above post. That and it's been about 12 hours. ANYWAY. I just came out to my parents about an hour ago... they reminded me how ****ty the timing was, cried, then they ran off to talk. They called me up stairs to talk and here's what they said: "Son, we've talked and we've come to a decision... you need to pack your things." So I got that deer in the headlights look. Then they said "We're sending you to the mercy house." There was a long pause and then I said "... you're euthanizing me?!" Anyway, now I have to watch the movie "Saved" because the joke went over my head. They're fine they just cried because they're worried how hard life will be for me now. So all in all, pretty good coming out experience.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I'm double posting because it's totally unrelated to my above post. That and it's been about 12 hours. ANYWAY. I just came out to my parents about an hour ago... they reminded me how ****ty the timing was, cried, then they ran off to talk. They called me up stairs to talk and here's what they said: "Son, we've talked and we've come to a decision... you need to pack your things." So I got that deer in the headlights look. Then they said "We're sending you to the mercy house." There was a long pause and then I said "... you're euthanizing me?!" Anyway, now I have to watch the movie "Saved" because the joke went over my head. They're fine they just cried because they're worried how hard life will be for me now. So all in all, pretty good coming out experience.
That's good, glad that you decided to do it. I hope you like the movie. Great job, feel proud about yourself and have a great holiday.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
OMG hun wow! (BTW, Saved is an awesome movie and I give mad props to your parents for quoting it. :chuckle:)

I'm so glad that it went well with your parents. I just can't imagine. I'm so proud and happy for you. They grow up so fast.... first it's baby's first "fabulous", then they start dressing trendy and then they come out to their family's... pretty soon you'll be with boyfriend :laugh:

anyhow, I hope that makes your christmas even more kickin'! I'm so happy for you again!

Peace and Love,
Kyle

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
*hugs.*

I'm glad things went over well for you, Tak.

Enjoy your Christmas.

Smooth Criminal

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Wow that is freakin' awesome bud, great news!

10happyforQuinn

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Best coming out story ever!

Wish my brother was as lucky with his coming out, my folks almost disowned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom