• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LF smashers in the Detroit area

Brozmosis

Smash Rookie
I’m looking for people to have friendlies/practice Ultimate with in the metro Detroit area. I’m willing to host at my house - only your own controller is required. I’m open to online if people just want to play with someone who is east coast, but obviously it’s not ideal for actually getting better at the game considering the lag. I’m also willing to travel. Serious inquiries only please and thanks.

Friend code: 3625 1294 5611

-Broz (Brian)

Seido

Smash Rookie
I’m looking for people to have friendlies/practice Ultimate with in the metro Detroit area. I’m willing to host at my house - only your own controller is required. I’m open to online if people just want to play with someone who is east coast, but obviously it’s not ideal for actually getting better at the game considering the lag. I’m also willing to travel. Serious inquiries only please and thanks.

Friend code: 3625 1294 5611

-Broz (Brian)
New to smash boards and just saw your post! I'm down for smash!

Top Bottom