• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 6th edition! Oct 20th, 2013

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Oct 20th, 2013 - Original Thread - Stream Archive
Teams Bracket (21 teams)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams6

1: MacD + Fiction
2: OXY_Westballz + Connor
3: Lucky + HugS
4: DEHF + S2J
5: Tafokints + ROFL
5: OkamiBW + Boss
7: OXY_Sung666 + OXY_DendyPretendy
7: Manatee + Peligro
9: Fly Amanita + Neighborhood P
9: OXY_J666 + Wha?
9: SFS_Khepri + SFS_Dayman
9: Yasumi + Kira
13: OXY_TheCrimsonBlur + Tapez
13: Squid + Bardull
13: SFS_Awe + SFS_A.Rookie
13: Matticus + Deth
17: Nawnscents + PikaZoo
17: KoopaTroopa895 + OXY_JeezImSoBored
17: OXY_2Jar+ Hulka
17: Roku + Nexus
17: Rusty + 5710Link

Singles Bracket (79 total entrants, 32 man bracket)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles6

1: Lucky (#4)
2: OXY_Westballz (#5)
3: S2J (#2)
4: Fly Amanita (#3)
5: MacD (#8)
5: Tafokints (#12)
7: Connor (#9)
7: Fiction (#7)
9: OXY_Sung666 (#13)
9: ROFL (#17)
9: P
9: A Rookie (#19)
13: OkamiBW (#10)
13: DEHF
13: SFS_Khepri
13: Peligro
17: OXY_DendyPretendy
17: Squid
17: OXY_J666 (#16)
17: Boss
17: Kira
17: DTR
17: Jackpot
17: PikaZoo
25: MikeHaze
25: OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
25: RCizzle
25: Matticus
25: SFS_Nips
25: Bardull
25: Yasumi
25: KP

Singles Pools (8 pools of 9-10, top 4 make it out) -
Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Pool 7

Pool 8

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Shoutouts:

Lucky (#4): You are an alcoholic and I KNOW you're using your tournament winnings on beer. ;) I see through your "beer connoisseur disguise" Joey!!
OXY_Westballz (#5): Good **** bringing it back after losing early in winner's bracket! You're too good dude. "You like guys with turkey eyes?" LOL
S2J (#2): Nice job beating Fiction dude. I heard you really wanted to beat him haha
Fly Amanita (#3): It was fun commentating you that one set. Also, good stuff destroying me on FD lol
MacD (#8): #macd'stournament ? FRAUDULENCE
Tafokints (#12): You got really amazing dude. I'm happy to see you improve so much since the last time we played (Pat's House?)!
Fiction (#7): I know 7th is probably really disappointing for you but you're still amazing in my eyes :) Get'em next time Shep!
OXY_Sung666 (#13): I swear we had the most fraudulent set ending. We'll get a legit one next time for sure! Keep sharing those short stories with me dude. Your writing is awesome <3
ROFL (#17): Floatiest. Pool. Ever. Sick Luigi as always. Hearing you look for Cog was the funniest thing. "I sound like a ******** bird. Cawwwwwwg!!"
P: It was fun playing friendlies with you. I felt like you were kinda burnt out at the end of the day and that's totally understandable. Pools dragged on for a while and it was a pretty long day. Hope to see you at the next one though :D
OkamiBW (#10): I'll stop being a jerk, I promise ^^;
DEHF: Larry Lurrrrr you're still really good at this game. It was cool seeing you again and catching up with you!
Peligro: Veggie Burrito...who even gets veggie burritos?! Report Wieners
OXY_DendyPretendy: You are too funny dude. Talking to you at In-n-out was great. Also, you cracking up about Wes' dair suicide on me in teams made the whole situation even funnier when I rewatched the stream haha
Squid: Ron Wesley and the 700 ELO LIZARD WIZARD!!! Good job beating MacD and showing how fraudulent he is :D
Boss: You almost had me that one game dude haha good stuff though. Your puff is legit.
Kira: The Xealio looking like an old man when it comes to movement now LOL
DTR: I had no idea you came to this wtf LOL let's play friendlies next time! I wanna see how much you've improved since last time.
Jackpot: Aww yeah Jackpot making bracket thanks to them Flatzone tips MacD and I showed you! Good ****.
MikeHaze: I can't believe you found out who "M" was. It's too bad you won't be able to figure out who I've moved on to ;) Also wtf Mike you can't just beat Fiction and then get last place LOL you must be super good at Fox dittos. Teach me sometime :D
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur: My favorite TO and one of my favorite smash homies. I'm really excited to see how you're gonna do at the Arcadian tournament. It's time for Crimson to focus less on TOing/commentating and more on wrecking scrubs with the best Marth in SoCal ;) Looking forward to commentating with you again (hopefully I don't go full ****** again T_T) and teaming with you at the next one!
SFS_Nips: Your Falcon is pretty awesome dude. I was really surprised by how good you are! Sorry for the dirty stitchface kill that last game ;( Let's play some more next time.
Bardull: You are such a weird and funny guy LOL "omg bardull you're so sick nasty" It's always fun hanging with you and Ron Weasley.
Yasumi: Jkun+ you are the homie. <3 You and Dave are doing a great job of teaching Roco. Keep it up and make him into a champion :)
Dayman: Sorry I couldn't really give you Fox advice. I'm really bad at talking about the game and match ups. :X

Crap I forgot about Wieners: Your Mario > your Marth I swear. Let's play League more so I can report you :)

2Jar

Smash Rookie
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur: as usual, loving how you're running things. i'd love to get as involved as you would like in helping run these events. i should be able to stay late next time and would love to become a bigger part of the illustrious team OXY. i still haven't seen you play in like half a year but as i can see from placing you are making it out of pools like it ain't nothin, keep up the good **** dude.
OXY_Sung666: always good to see, wish i got a friendly or two in with you but it's great seeing you're still a high placer at all of these events.
Hulka(i think is your tag): was fun playing doubles, after you get some more practice in you should do fine. we just needed a few more gimps and we woulda been fine, lol
MikeHaze: was fun playing you, amazing job getting that first seed. must be rough getting rookie first round of bracket though, lol.
Fiction: i'll take a game off you soon if they keep putting us in the same pool every time, lol. great games though
Khepri: glad i was able to get a game off of you but i saw a different Khepri when the set was on the line, lol. always a great time playing with you.
Pikazoo: first off, **** ganon, lol. great **** against my shiek but the mad disrespect almost cost you a win ;) (not really, but it got me a 2 stock comeback) i just need like 2 more misfires into your face and i'll win next time.
SFS_A1: sad we only fought for 5th but i'm glad we got to play, i could tell you weren't completely into it but i don't blame you. was still a fun game
Rest of pool: (sorry that my memory with names is pretty trash) was great seeing all of you come out. we had some pretty close games, in a couple SSS's if you guys keep up practicing you can challenge me for the seed right after the bracket cut off, lol
SFS_Dayman: fun friendlies, your fox has gotten a lot better since we last played, next time i recommend him against me and vahag in teams cause that double marth on yoshi's was pretty dirty, lol
Squid: once again, good **** on pools. didn't know you had it in ya. despite the profuse amount of up tilts i still had a great time in friendlies. i took our first encounter, you wrecked me yesterday, i'll get the best of 3, lol.
Jackpot/Studmuffin: we still haven't played since before evo, we need to change that, i'll take out squid so we can have the rotation to ourselves, lol.
Okami: thanks for getting me in touch with AZ, downside is my phone lost the number you gave me so i'll contact them through facebook.
Wieners: we still haven't played in forever, we need to meet at a kickback to get games in instead of just being at a tournament.
Bosco: i'll force you to finish your homework early so you can finally get to another one of these, we need more LMU representation!

Smish

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts!
Ting: God I love playing your Doc so much. Seriously the Pika/Doc matchup is one of the most fun things in the game oh my god haha. Good stuff dude. (btw I like the tag "DOOM" better :p) Can't wait to play you again next time!
that1smasher: Your fox is hella fun to play man! I seriously loved our rotation with Ting btw. Like I said, I feel like we're all really good matches for each other. Great stuff :D And good luck with your documentary! We all can't wait to see it.
JeezImSoBored: This was the first time that you and I didn't warm up together! lol. Thanks for treating me to my first MM dude haha. I loved the hype. Playing is really fun with money on the line lol. And your falco is too good! Why did you ever switch to Fox haha. We gotta play more Falco dittos next time ^_^
MacD: What happened?! This was supposed to be YOUR tournament!!! I'm so disappointed in you... 5th place = FRAUD. Thanks for all the down smashes and the constant heckling and bullying<3
NASA: Not gonna lie I was slightly salty from our set LOL. I don't know how I can beat you in friendlies but never tournament UGH hahah. You're helping me get over my nerves though. Good stuff. And don't camp!
OXY_DendyPretendy: Good pools match again! It's always a blast hahaha. Seriously I love our tourney sets. You've been freakin destroying me lately. I'd love to play you more and keep learning the matchup. Your bairs are too good. And that up-b bair interception "read" was too good LOL. Good ****.
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur: Finally we got to play! We'll play more again soon! I really want to get that matchup down. You say it's in Pika's favor but I'm not so sure hahaha. You're a great TO dude. Also I'm stoked that we maxed out on setups! Didn't even have to use mine until later when people were taking theirs home. Great turnout as always. Also, hearing you say "EYES ON THE BLUR" makes me laugh everytime hahaha.
Studmuffin: Fun set man :) I was so bummed that I lost that 2-stock lead but you totally outplayed me <3 good stuff dude! We should play again soon!
Bardull: Great talking with you as always! I'd love to play against all your characters more. You're super friendly and awesome! Nice job making it out of our INSANE pool haha.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Great tournament! I feel like this was almost my breakout tournament but I choked in a couple of sets. I gotta improve my consistency in a few matchups then I’ll start being a contender for that ranking.

Pools
MacD – I’m aware that I just robbed that set from you but you still got 1st seed so its all good. Good job winning teams haha.
Arookie – Love our sets, you’re one of the most fun people to play. I think I’m like 1-3 with you now, haha. Good **** with 9th place.
RCizzle – Falco buddy! Look forward to seeing you next tournament.
Deth – Good **** in our set man, we were so close and you definitely clutched it out in the end.
Jeezimsobored – I think this was the first time we played in tournament, but it was a good set. It’s hard to really be consistent with the tech skill as fox, haha.
I suck at names and I’m sorry =[ but everyone else! – I enjoyed every set at this tournament. Feel free to ask me questions and stuff after matches. I know sometimes I say “I’m bad at giving advice” but if you ask me for friendlies once pools are done or something I can probably give more comprehensive advice.

Bracket
J666 – Link makes so little sense to me. You have such a strong punish game its insane. I feel like I played kinda campy vs you, but I’ll definitely be looking forward to our next set.
S2J – You are on another level, haha.
Peligro – I don’t know where you found it, but you have my number and I would appreciate you giving it back.

Other
Bardul – I believe in our teams capabilities, lol. Only a matter of time before we become sick nasty.
Bryan – Good seing you again, I think you remind me of Louis CK in the way you talk man. You’re freken hilarious.
Connor – Good seeing you again, had fun hanging out with you at MacDs smashfests too.
Nips – Damn you wrecked me in our friendlies at the end of the day. I’ll be studying and practicing the matchup for next time. I will never stop the westballz pressure though. Lol
2Jar – Haha I’ve never played you in tournament but we had some good games this tournament. You’re luigi is pretty sick, I’ll be rooting for you in future tournaments!
Jackpot – Nice hanging out with you at MacDs and good matches at the tournament! You’re hilarious.
Ben / Scott Pilgrim – I think I only played you a single game but good to see you again.
Adonis – Sorry I didn’t play you this time (except in teams…) I’m still looking forward to seeing you breakout into the top man, I know you have it in you.
TravisT – TRAVIS TTTTTTTT ._.
Jacob / Jago – Samus… the struggle is real. Haha but yeah good seeing you and talking with you on the drive up and down.
Oxy – Thanks for running such awesome tournaments!

TheRogueTwinkie

Smash Rookie
Pools
Gravity:

You’re probably the only Mewtwo that I have ever seen in person. It was really cool playing such an unfamiliar match up, it’s a shame you SD’d so many times. I really think you would have beaten me if it wasn’t for that. I really loved some of the ticks you pulled, though. Keep practicing; I kind of want to see a Mewtwo kicking ass.
KP:

Why did you have to go Marth? I was doing so well until you brought sheik outL. I made no progress from the 2nd game to the 3rd which is odd because I usually do better the second time, but I couldn’t catch on to any of your habits. GG’s and I look forward to the next time we play.
Sung666:

Well, you play both of my worst match ups (Marth and Sheik). And you play them awful well. I tried out Sheik for the first time against you in that 2nd game in hopes of doing maybe a little bit better, but to no avail. I really need to work on my Marth dittos. I hope we play again; hopefully less rushed so that maybe you can tell me what to work on.
Travis T:

I actually did a lot better than I thought I would do against a Ganon. I still have horrible flashbacks about those dair combos. I picked FD twice because I was really afraid of uairs but thinking back they would have probably helped not only for making tech chases easier but because plain stages are pretty bad if my overall skills aren’t as good as yours. Anyway, GG’s.
Silver562:

You again reminded me how absolutely horrible I am against other Marths. I should have probably stayed Marth to get some practiced but I took a gamble again by picking sheik and only took one more stock than previous *sigh*. Oh well, you didn’t fall for pretty much anything I was doing so great job. GG’s.
Nonsense (I forgot how to spell it like you did):

You’re spacing and float cancels are spot on. You were also really good at waiting my attacks out. I’m pretty salty about the single stich face you got. I should have taken two stocks first game. At least I got it second game. GG’s and I hope to meet you in pools again someday.
SFS Awe:

You’re the only one who made me take fewer stocks in the 2nd game than in the 1st first. It was really cool playing and meeting you. Your Peach play style is probably the worst out of all of the Peach play style (by that I mean the one I’m worst against this is not a put down). Come back to SoCal soon!
Kira:

Despite your hiatus you still came in and just said, “I still got this”. Your Sheik is pretty great and yes, I am just saying this because I only took one stock both games. You’re one of the few that I have done worse againstin the 2nd game. Also, you’re a cool guy. Not many players talk to just the random newcomers, thanks for that (Although I guess you see yourself as a newcomer too). I hope you keep playing because you’re obviously pretty damn good making out of pools.
Okami BW:

I’m happy with the single stocks I took both games. You’re ranked 10th in the best region in the world and you play one of my worst match ups so I was expecting total destruction (it was destruction just not total destruction). I’m also going to pretend like one of the stocks you lost wasn’t an SD because it makes me happier. Again thanks for all of the help; your tips are really giving me a direction to go in. Oh and thanks for talking me into going and participating in KoC3. I’ll touch base with you again next time so you can tell me where I stand.

Friendlies
Adonis:

Don’t know what you tag is but I can’t believe I beat you. I don’t care if you think it was total bull****, it makes me feel better about myself :p.
JeezI’mSoBored:

One day, I’m going to be able to beat you, and it will be a glorious, momentous occasion. I’m serious, you’re one of the checkpoints I’m shooting for in my quest to be the best. But all that aside, thanks for the tips and encouraging words you’ve given me. It’s helped me out a ton!
Boss:

**** you, **** Fox, **** Pokemon Stadium, and most of all **** that infinite you got on me. But in all seriousness, you’re an amazing player. I really thought I was catching a break when you went Fox because you had 4 stocked me with jiggs in pools before but you ended up just kicking my ass with another character. Thanks for being cool and playing with us newer guys and another thanks for telling me about how to get out of those up throw, up airs!
5710Link:

Your Marth was pretty good considering you only had a week on him. Marth dittos are pretty much the hardest to master (I think so anyway). Work on that laser game with Falco. I’m usually pretty horrible against Falcos. Either way, I hope I play against you again because I felt as you were still warming up when we played.
Mathew:

I don’t think I played against your Doc yesterday but your Sheik is really solid. GG’s and I hope to see you at the next SSS, hopefully I’ll be able to take a couple games then :D
Josh (I don’t remember your tag):

Kevin wasn’t kidding when he said you got better. That being said, I can’t allow you to beat me 3 times in a row and leave. Next time you come to SoCal, I’m going to be here… Waiting for my redemption… (On a noncompetitive side-note take care, you seriously look like you’re going to get a lot better.)

Final Words
-Thanks to Arian, OXY, and Super Arcade for another awesome SSS.
-I can’t wait for Arcadian and KoC3
-I can’t believe I just wrote 1,000+ plus words about a game that came out 12 years ago when I have a 1,000 word essay due tomorrow

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Jeremy: Disappointed in our teams performance, but I suspect you take losses much harder than me. Don't worry about it, bro. You weren't playing your best in the set we lost, but you also carried me in other sets.

Lesson learned: I'll retire the Fox in dubz. It's too volatile and I'm not disciplined enough. Next time I'm going and staying Sheik. My fault for putting you through my roller coaster of a performance.

I know you have a lot of pride in your ICs, but I strongly feel you should stick with Peach, with Sheik as a secondary, in teams.

I hope you're not discouraged about us remaining a regular team. As we build chemistry, we're going to prove to be a team to be reckoned with. This tournament we experimented a lot. Now we have a better idea of what works and what doesn't.

I know I was definitely playing teams too much like singles. And the times I did help you, I tended to interrupt your combos. My bad, dude. I'll step it up next time.

Good job on fourth! If you ever want moral support before a big match, just let me know before you play.

Chris and Martin: Hahaha, snarky ass Chris. I remembered! Good **** in teams. I hesitate to speak for Fly, but I think it's fair to say we underestimated you too.

After that clutch comeback we pulled out in Game 2, I was positive you guys would wilt and we would dominate Game 3! But then I looked at the stocks and it was even at two stocks. Wait, it's close? -suicides with Fox- And then that sinking feeling of dread kicks in as I realize I let down my partner...

You taught us a valuable lesson. Guarantee it'll never happen again! Oh, the salt.

Johnny & Larry: Wow, you guys straight up demolished us. And you guys only got 4th? Shows how much farther we've to go in teams. In hindsight I should've stayed on the ground more, used needles to slow down Johnny instead of chasing him on platforms, and picked on Larry.

We were so scared of Johnny we tried to focus all our aggression on him, but Larry was amazing at support. Good experience.

Glad you took out Shep, Johnny. Wish you woulda let me know! Don't trip, I won't commentate on the match. Just gonna give you dat moral support.

Chet/Daniel/Sung/Dendy/McCain/Albert/Dave/Larry/Squid/Jake/RC/Jesson: Was really looking forward to playing all of you and never got much of a chance.

I saw you almost take out Wes in pools, though, Chet. People may not realize you were ranked, what, top 10 in SoCal? Back when SoCal was more stacked than we are now, too. We've never really talked or played much over the years but I am glad to see you again.

Squid: impressive performance. I remember our matches at GREV, too! I always thought you were talented and I'm happy to see you fulfilling your ability.

Mike Haze: Thank you so much for rooting for me in my matches! You were the one behind my shoulder v Wes, right? And I think another time, too. That actually means a lot.

You are getting much better every time we play! But don't get cocky; you're not pulling ahead of me yet. You bait me like a champ, but I am slowly adjusting. Thank you for punishing my bad habits so consistently.

I felt a little salt about that money match, though.

Not because you won. I have no problem with that. But it was a little sheisty.

For future reference, all of my money matches are 2/3. I do that because my goal is to replicate tournament atmosphere, and tournament matches are rarely 3/5.

Also: just because you're improving rapidly doesn't mean you shouldn't treat your opponent with respect. Trust me, I struggle immensely with consistently respecting my opponent, so I understand. But that mid-match temper tantrum was in bad taste. I felt it was rude and, yes, tremendously distracting.

No hard feelings, though. Good **** beating Shep in pools <333. People underestimate you. They don't remember you used to be top 10 in SoCal!

Michael (Boss): GGs. I was hyper-focused playing you. I've had a Jigglypuff problem in the past and went in determined to play my A game. That was probably the best I played all tournament.

Khepri: We have played in tournament so much!

No offense, but I am super confident whenever I play against you. You're very skilled, but I can tell you're intimidated by Sheik. So even though I dropped the first game, I still had no doubts I would win the set.

But that overconfidence almost bit me: you made it a lot closer than I felt it should've been. Next time I will check my ego at the door, give you more respect and go Sheik from the get-go. I had difficult getting a read on your Fox. Very good mix-ups.

Nice set in teams, too. You are awesome in teams! You guys going double Fox confused me because I had no idea who was who, so I just had to react. I don't remember your friend's name, but I hope to see him around again.

Matticus: I was trolling a bit by going Fox. I almost always go Sheik v spacies. So my bad for not giving you your proper respect.

Honestly? You should have beat me. I was overconfident and ripe for the pickin'.

Just be more careful with your approaches. There is a distance where Falco's love to nair approach, especially after laser. Versus established players, that nair approach is the most predictable thing you can do.

I spam usmash OOS like nobody's business. A good counter to that is dash dancing/wavelanding to bait it out.

Let's play friendlies some time! You have a good Falco, and lord knows I need all the spacie practice I can get.

Jordan/Jackpot: I forgot your name; forgive me. You're a real quiet dude and I respect that.

Heard a lot of good things about your skill and they were right: you have talent. If you stick with Fox and don't waste too much time farting around with other characters, you'll be very good soon.

Ryan/Studmuffin: How'd you do? Let's play some time this week!

Connor: Good friendlies! Always one of my favorite faces to see at tournaments. Wish I could've saw and cheered on more of your tournament matches. Good job in teams with Wes, too.

Joey: Hahaha, did you read my shoutout to you from last SSS? You treated me with 100 percent respect and gave me your all from the beginning. Extremely impressive performance. I may have lost decisively, but I played very well; you helped bring out my best.

Playing you and Shephard convinced me to drop Fox. My Fox has potential, but I suspect I have to become a dedicated Fox main for a prolonged period of time if I ever want to achieve the consistency you and Shep have. I'd rather prioritize Sheik and pick up Marth again.

Shephard: Same thing re: Joey: you respected me enough to play with intense focus, erasing all possibility of me potentially upsetting you. I thank you for that. Even though we play a lot, I rarely get to see turbo Lima.

I didn't play poorly; you really are that good. I had my opportunities but did not convert. You did not miss any opportunities.

Rob: Sorry for the quasi-public callout, but our encounter left a bad taste in my mouth. When did you get such a big ego?

You're one of the few players in the community I don't know well. The only memory I have of you before you made a name for yourself was at some GREV, when we went to Jack in the Box. I had no idea who you were, but I still took the time to learn about you as a person. I don't think I've done anything to allow you to hold a grudge, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't treat you as less than me because I happened to be more skilled than you.

This is just a game. After the tournament, we go home to our lives. The results of this excursion do not actually matter. Don't let it become a job.

You don't have anything to prove anymore, dude. You've made it! Enjoy.

Bryan: The ultimate homie. You were spot on about that bud. I owe you, man! Your kindness is not taken for granted. One of the few people I've met who tends to take the game in stride.

Wish we played more friendlies! You're definitely improving.

My Fox was playing well in our money match; I'm normally not that consistent. Make sure to nair more; if not, Fox will always overwhelm you.

Wes: Thanks for going Falco on me and bringing out tryhard Wes. You played phenomenally well!

Those matches were so quick and decisive that I didn't learn much. It was just straight up one-sided ****. In hindsight, one thing I could have done better was charge more needles and exercise more patience when you were above me. I tried to chase you, but it's never a good idea to challenge Falco's vertical priority.

Good **** for getting 2nd. You had a great tournament, taking out Fly & Shep in singles and coming back from losers to get revengies in doubles. And thank you for the advice about improving. You couldn't be more right: my zoning sucks.

Adam (Sfs.Awe): You are kind, mature and motivated. Sad we didn't get to play! Super grateful you are allowing me to borrow your controller without nary a peep. You set a great example and I know that soon you're going to shock some people.

Adam (myself): No johns.

You were getting ****** by the end of the tournament. Tired and disappointed. Frustrated by Fox, both playing as him and against him. It's okay; you're human. Apologies to anyone who overheard my johning.

Fortunately, you recognized your Fox has some very bad habits. And, once ingrained, habits are hard to change, no matter how aware of them you are.

Respect your opponent. Technical Fox **** is the expectation. People expect you to be good. You're not fooling anyone. Stop trying to style on your opponent. Stop trying to style on your opponent. Stop trying to style on your opponent.

No johns. Your Sheik has potential, but you keep neglecting it. You will never fulfill that potential if you don't play her more.

You experimented with bair spam today, and it's very good. Your edge guarding is getting much better. Your ledge stalls are much cleaner.

Remember to remain committed to needling. Needle at every opportunity.

Remember to zone. Zone via walking. Once the opponent is cornered, continue zoning via short hop autocancel fair.

Peace to everyone else, especially Arian (thanks for putting these together), Dendy (awesome commentating with you), Sung (ditto), and Dodger (old school!).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1: Lucky (#4) - LOL! One word: pools. I don't think I need to say anything else, you already know HAHA. GJ winning the tournament dude.

2: OXY_Westballz (#5) - GJ getting 2nd dude, in complete honesty I wanted Johnny to win LOL but you also showed you deserved your 2nd place ranking from the previous ranking period so good stuff. #respect

3: S2J (#2) - Oh my god, I nearly died when you were popping off after the set with Fiction, LMAO. Rare footage of Johnny happy as hell.

4: Fly Amanita (#3) - Nice placing, I was a little worried after the DEHF match but you pulled through. Good stuff.

5: MacD (#8) - MacDizzle, I added you on League =D we shall play at some point...oh yeah, dude your Irvine smashfest was awesome, I'm definitely coming to the next one if you'll have me =D.

5: Tafokints (#12) - We need to play at some point.

7: Connor (#9) - CONNOR! Lol yeah the Irvine fest was hilarious...Squid was out of control lmfao. ****ing French Canadians.

7: Fiction (#7) - Next time!

9: OXY_Sung666 (#13) - I feel like we didn't talk yesterday, but it was funny waving to you from across the room lol.

9: P - Oh shiet you've still got it, nice placing considering you're not like super active in recent memory.

9: A Rookie (#19) - Dude you're hilarious lol we have the best conversations...sometimes...until it turns to MAH SISTER ADRIAN.

13: OkamiBW (#10) - Ohmahgahd close last game. GGs.

13: DEHF - yo dude P:M soon.

13: SFS_Khepri - Ahmahgahd you have like no fear against me >:[ I'm going to have to step it up against you.

13: Peligro - GJ beating Squid lawl, how did he beat MacD and then lose to you...Peligro for hidden peach boss of SoCal LOL. Watch out MacD! Haha.

17: OXY_DendyPretendy - I've got a good history against Puff, and that's a REALLY hard match up if the Marth consistently spaces correctly. I know you want to play again though, so I look forward to it.

17: Squid - http://deepseanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Hawaiian_bobtail_squid04.jpeg

17: OXY_J666 (#16) - All dis *** do is nair and up b wtf.

17: Boss - DUDE YOUR PHYSIQUE! Man, you're an inspiration, seriously. Hope we play again.

17: Kira - DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D! Lol, seeing you makes me giddy for some reason. http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1336/92/1336923207003.jpg

17: Jackpot - IT DOESN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE GUYS, THE 700 ELO LIZARD WIZARD IS INERT.

25: MikeHaze - Dood, you beat Fiction, GJ.

25: RCizzle - FALCO CONSPIRACY! Someday I will expose you guys...after I pick Falco...>_>

25: Matticus - USC OP! Hope to play you again.

25: SFS_Nips - Dude you were doing some cool **** and beasting on me in friendlies...I need to step it up against you Falcon mains.

25: Bardull - WHY ARE YOU SO FRAUDULENT. But at least you made it out of nightmare pools.

Manatee/Russel - WTF our pool was so stacked, that was ridiculous. GGs though, hopefully a pool like that never happens again...

Studmuffin - Dude you are awesome, I friggin' love you pretty much LOL. We must play at the next Irvine fest again and crack jokes about LoL.

To everyone else I'm forgetting...there's too many...GGs, hope to see you all at the next one.

OH YEAH AND OF COURSE: DaCrimsonBlur: TY and Oxy for running this tournament, also thanks for letting me commentate =D.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
POOLS

Gravity - Heyyy ya didn't use Mewtwo last time we played friendlies! But whatever you have more fun with is great. Ya even got me once with that BF drop. I really like your use of airdodges too. Hmm... you're lookin at a hard road in front of ya heheh.

KP - Nice edgeguards on me with your bairs. I think you have pretty good game sense and with further refinement on everything (combos, edgeguards, getting the first hit) you'll be a 'force' to reckon with. Let's talk too next time!

Travis T - Your punishes actually weren't that bad! Unless it's like the top seeders I don't expect to get read often. I was getting slightly irritated because I was actually gettin hit when I made a mistake. Seeya next time!

Silva562 - Lol f throw f smash. It's hard to DI away from that sometimes since it's so fast. You really like cross up auto cancel nairs but a lot of the times I feel like you just give up positioning. I also think you should wait more in general (I don't mean to just stand there but I think you try to take action whenever possible and then you just get baited or something).

TheRogueTwinkle - Strange name even stranger avatar. I was watching you play in pools and there are a couple of main points. Every time you're knocked off/up the stage you get really impatient and try to fall to the center a lot, don't be afraid of the ledge, you'll avoid a lot of attacks. Your defensive game is really lacking. Wavedash out of shield is one of the most useful options (you default to rolls or spotdodges when you're in shield). DI down and away to avoid getting combo'd a lot (general rule). I'm definitely down to play with ya a lot next time, just ask me! :]

SFS_Awe - Again we play. I think you make it too easy for me to hit you as you fall down or as you're recovering. I also think you make it too easy for me to overpower your turnip game. Everytime you get a turnip, think as if you were working towards that the whole time and now that you have one turnip make the best use of it. DI down and away so I don't get to combo you so hard haha. Also watch out with your usage of dash attacks, I felt like they were getting too predictable.

Nawnscents - Same with ^Awe. Make real good use of your turnips. Grab the ledge more to edgeguard me. DI away from grabs so you don't get combo'd/f smashed.

Kira - We were both missin chaingrabs lol I never play with cg on either. What made ya show up for this anyway? We'll definitely play/talk more next time!

BRACKET

RCizzle - I think you might commit too much with your shield pressure. Sometimes just getting the shine JC grab quickly is really good. Fun guy we should definitely play/talk more next time!

MacD - Not gunna lie, I was pretty salty. Well, at least it wasn't #MacD'sTournament LOL! :p to lift the mood

Boss - I have somethin else entirely planned for our next encounter. I was definitely feelin it on pokemon stadium and started throwin out the most predictable attacks which you punished everytime. Good wavedashes oos.

OkamiBW - I didn't tell you but after our pools set I thought you were playin like a beast. Those shield drops are so good and everyone should start doing them right now. I really wanted you to beat ROFL so I wouldn't have to play you in losers. Had no idea what I wanted to do and I forgot who told me but someone asked me why I don't use falco anymore which reminded me that I could use him too. Turns out, it was the closest set of all time. So nervous that I full jump illusioned off the stage in the 2nd game. You're like 50 thousand times better than me at edgeguarding so everytime you threw me off the stage I was feelin it, but I think you were feelin it too and we both let each other back on a million times. It reminded me of you vs stab at the cencal tournament LOL.

Connor - Nah, I meant it when I said I wouldn't have deserved it anyway. This set was the most fraudulent I've ever played in a really really long time. I was throwin out the most random attacks just cause I didn't know what else to do. Adjustments will be made.

OTHERS

Squid - WOW YOU BEAT A ROOKIE, MACD, AND J666!? Definitely rank 20 now. Oh oops you lost to Peligro? Nvm.

P - There's a reason Khepri is afraid of sheiks >:] Let's play next time! MM or not, I don't mind.

Khepri+A Rookie - If yall want to lose more money, fine my us. Dayman can trashtalk all he wants but all he'll get is disappointment.

OXY_Wieners/OXY_JeezImSoBored/Matticus - lol.

GMT - Hope ya remember the tips!

OXY_2Jar - Thanks for helpin out man definitely appreciate it!

OXY_Westballz/OXY_TheCrimsonBlur/OXY_DendyPretendy/OXY_J666 - Yay OXY :p Westaballz runnin a train through losers

Yasumi (Jkun) - Yay purple. Super secret hidden boss.

Bardull/Jackpot/DTR - Nice.

TheRogueTwinkie

Smash Rookie

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Wonderful tourney yet again. Such an amazing thing seeing new faces every 2 weeks, I love it!

Connor- great set in pools, would love to play more often.

P- teamsies next time for sure, we'll dominate. As for our bracket match lol, jesus I played terrible didn't I? GG's.

Sung- fun set with you, I almost switched back to puff for game 3 and regret not doing so ha. Next time I got you! GG's brotha.

Okami- dang sucks we got taken out by 1st and 2nd place, fun finally teaming with u though!!!

Bardull- If you ever want weight lifting or nutritional advice i'm an open book and would be more than happy to help get you started on that path; life changer for real. Feel free to pick my brain whenever man.

Friendlies- favorite part of the tourney for me as always, gg's guys.

All the homies, new faces and old- truly a pleasure being in your guy's company, i look forward to these tournaments every time they come around :) we have such a dope community don't we?!

GG's TO ALL!

See you guys in a few weeks!

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
1: Lucky (#4) - LOL! One word: pools. I don't think I need to say anything else, you already know HAHA. GJ winning the tournament dude.

2: OXY_Westballz (#5) - GJ getting 2nd dude, in complete honesty I wanted Johnny to win LOL but you also showed you deserved your 2nd place ranking from the previous ranking period so good stuff. #respect

3: S2J (#2) - Oh my god, I nearly died when you were popping off after the set with Fiction, LMAO. Rare footage of Johnny happy as hell.

4: Fly Amanita (#3) - Nice placing, I was a little worried after the DEHF match but you pulled through. Good stuff.

5: MacD (#8) - MacDizzle, I added you on League =D we shall play at some point...oh yeah, dude your Irvine smashfest was awesome, I'm definitely coming to the next one if you'll have me =D.

5: Tafokints (#12) - We need to play at some point.

7: Connor (#9) - CONNOR! Lol yeah the Irvine fest was hilarious...Squid was out of control lmfao. ****ing French Canadians.

7: Fiction (#7) - Next time!

9: OXY_Sung666 (#13) - I feel like we didn't talk yesterday, but it was funny waving to you from across the room lol.

9: P - Oh shiet you've still got it, nice placing considering you're not like super active in recent memory.

9: A Rookie (#19) - Dude you're hilarious lol we have the best conversations...sometimes...until it turns to MAH SISTER ADRIAN.

13: OkamiBW (#10) - Ohmahgahd close last game. GGs.

13: DEHF - yo dude P:M soon.

13: SFS_Khepri - Ahmahgahd you have like no fear against me >:[ I'm going to have to step it up against you.

13: Peligro - GJ beating Squid lawl, how did he beat MacD and then lose to you...Peligro for hidden peach boss of SoCal LOL. Watch out MacD! Haha.

17: OXY_DendyPretendy - I've got a good history against Puff, and that's a REALLY hard match up if the Marth consistently spaces correctly. I know you want to play again though, so I look forward to it.

17: Squid - http://deepseanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Hawaiian_bobtail_squid04.jpeg

17: OXY_J666 (#16) - All dis *** do is nair and up b wtf.

17: Boss - DUDE YOUR PHYSIQUE! Man, you're an inspiration, seriously. Hope we play again.

17: Kira - DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D! Lol, seeing you makes me giddy for some reason. http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1336/92/1336923207003.jpg

17: Jackpot - IT DOESN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE GUYS, THE 700 ELO LIZARD WIZARD IS INERT.

25: MikeHaze - Dood, you beat Fiction, GJ.

25: RCizzle - FALCO CONSPIRACY! Someday I will expose you guys...after I pick Falco...>_>

25: Matticus - USC OP! Hope to play you again.

25: SFS_Nips - Dude you were doing some cool **** and beasting on me in friendlies...I need to step it up against you Falcon mains.

25: Bardull - WHY ARE YOU SO FRAUDULENT. But at least you made it out of nightmare pools.

Manatee/Russel - WTF our pool was so stacked, that was ridiculous. GGs though, hopefully a pool like that never happens again...

Studmuffin - Dude you are awesome, I friggin' love you pretty much LOL. We must play at the next Irvine fest again and crack jokes about LoL.

To everyone else I'm forgetting...there's too many...GGs, hope to see you all at the next one.

OH YEAH AND OF COURSE: DaCrimsonBlur: TY and Oxy for running this tournament, also thanks for letting me commentate =D.
nice DNAngel pic if i'm not mistaken

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
Great Tournament! Will give proper shoutouts when I see the pool images. I hate leaving people out :)
You know that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon right? Those things take a lot of work and a long while to make. Not even the pool images from last SSS are up yet.

Kira-

Smash Champion
HEy, shoutouts! quick shoutouts

KoopaTroopa895 + OXY_JeezImSoBored - I don't know if either of you will see this but I think you guys slept on us because we shouldn't have won that first game =P
Rusty + 5710Link - good set, keep at it you guys play smart

Gravity - keep it up, u seem like a cool guy lol. i appreciate all unconventional characters, keeps the game fresh
TravisT - good to see you again!
Sung - we'll talk more for sure! maybe i'll learn no chaingrabs so it's more fun. I actually thought you were gonna pick falco tbh loool
Nonsense - cool that we got to play, I do remember you from before lol
Rogue Twinkie - hey man, it was really cool talking with you. I was surprised when you said you were 16, I think I just assume everyone is my age LOL, you didn't seem that young at first. But yeah when you said you changed your mind about getting your license that was really cool- I like hearing that people got that drive to play =P That's all you need to improve
Rob - great set, I was glad we actually got to play in tourney after all those friendlies so I could really see where I stood. I'll catch up to you next time!

Fiction - thx for the advice, any and all advice is greatly appreciated even if it is very simple. you're a beast. I think the last time I played you was when you mained Doc, rofl
Mike HAZE - i actually got nervous during that set, holy dude talk about old times
Westballz - not much to say dude you just outplayed me. sorry for throwing needles while you were giving that guy your keys LOL i wasn't sure if we were playing again yet. nice run through losers bracket

Joey - dude you look like a manly man now LOL all grown up. i watched u on stream when i got home, danimals and i were talking about how much better u got lol
johnny - LCS
Tafokints - the older i get the more i appreciate the puns
Connor - after playing u in teams im glad i didn't face you in bracket.... it was like rock lee vs gaara dude you just ran circles around me
ROFL - dude ur awesome
Adam - thanks for the bro hug we will definitely play more
Khepri - that road trip was amazing, u are the man
Squid - nice wins
Boss - dude u look huge again LOL
Bardull - we shoud play
25: Yasumi - thx for making food

A general shoutout to EVERYONE bc it was great seeing EVERYONE and I probably talked more in those 9 hours than I have in a week LOL. You guys make coming back feel like home, I can feel da Love <3 Also it would be nice to hang out with everyone more often, one afternoon isn't enough. 80 man locals who saw this coming 2 years ago?!

ALSO it was cool seeing everyone having good sportsmanship. It's like we all matured, everyone handled htemselves very well even after tough losses and I know that didn't always happen ;) i am guilty of that myself lol

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Pools

Gravity: Good being in the same pool as you again. You have pretty sweet Mewtwo combos when you get them going, once you get a handle on your SDs I think you'll do better.

Silva: It's odd, when I heard Rob compliment you in the middle of our set (I think you had successfully edgeguarded me on Yoshi's Story), I really wanted to beat you. Nothing personal though, it was fun playing friendlies with you later. You were definitely catching onto the Ganon tricks that I got you with in our tourney set.

Adam Awe: You and your Daisy item luck; I think you totaled 3 stitches and a beam sword in our set. No johns though, especially because the games were more in your favor as the set went on.

Okami: Lol, you had me confused when you were calling me by my old tag. Thanks for making me feel like an old buddy. Also, my Ganon isn’t so bad you can beat me with just Sheik’s fair and bair; you’d need downthrow or ftilt at least. Both would probably be overkill, though.

Sung: I’m glad I was able to get you irritated, even if in the end you were still solidly two-stocking me. I kinda regret going into our match already thinking I’m going to lose, not that I would’ve won otherwise, but I think I could’ve at least made you try a bit harder (or switch to Sheik or something and body me without trying harder). I also wish I had asked you for some criticism of my play, but I think you were called to do some TOing right after our set.

Nawnsense(?): Thanks for the encouragement after you beat me 0-2. I got close to taking that 2nd game, but for some reason, I could just feel myself losing mental focus on that last stock.

KP: You're the one I felt the most discouraged playing, probably because it felt the hardest to find openings against you. Good stuff being the 4th seed and making it out of pools.

TheRogueTwinkie: Sorry about all those dairs, I actually was trying to get as many stomps as I could to make myself feel better for losing all those other pools sets. There’s just something cathartic about stomping someone back down after stomping them up. Anyway, you definitely had the right idea picking FD against me: Ganons really like having platforms to dash off of, and FD cuts down on his already limited ability.

Kira: Good to see you again as well. It’s cool to see you and Jason play melee, it’d be awesome to see more of the 949 group back.

Other

JeezImSoBored: It’s really fun playing you in friendlies, it always feels like a contest to see who can 0-death the other guy first. I wish I could play with some of you OXY guys more often.

Squid: Good stuff beating 3 ranked players in one day. At this rate, you’ll get a number of your own one day.

$ick

Smash Lord
Better late than never,

POOOLS!
Connor: You’re the best man. I’m always comfortable playing with you, and feel like I play well against you. With you being so FCKIN good, it’s fun as hell to play you. I feel myself improve every couple friendlies. GGs man, thanks for throwing a game to try and get me outta pools. <3
Boss: I totally went in expecting to beat you. Granted I’m just a cocky asshole, but man, respect. You beat me solid. I used to love Sheik vs Puff, this 2013 meta game man. Next time you’re getting the captain. Prepare yourself! GGs.
Peligrooo: So what went down was pretty lame, but I still have no memory of us playing on Yoshi Story man. As far as I see it, we’re 2-2. Hopefully we get to play in tournament again here soon, I’m not afraid of any Peach out there. GGs man, no hard feelings.
Dman: The close quarters with pools was actually pretty cool, got to meet new smashers, you included. And smashers are always homies. GGs dude.

Da Homies
Jeremy: Where were our prolonged friendlies where all I do is ***** about utilt and all you do is utilt? Wish you didn’t live so gawd dayum far away so we could play more than once every 14 days. It still hurts to admit it, but you MIGHT be better than I originally thought. Good stuff at this tournament my friend. ‘Til next time.
Adam: Hopefully we can make it a ritual to chill in my car and talk smash while altering our mind states. I dig it. As always, you’re entertaining as hell to be around man. If you’re serious about this Marth stuff, MM me with him soon, so I have a chance to even out our score. ;) Hopefully we get to chill sooner than later.
Ryan: The studdiest of pastries. I totally jacked your lighter and I’m sorry. If it makes you feel better, last SSS before this one my lighter went MIA so it’s just the circle of ligh(ter) completing itself. Dude that Falcon wouldn’t lose so we could play. Who’s still that technical at 11pm? Lol. Stay hip and play those hipster characters.
MikeHaaaaaaze: I enjoyed our MM, even though it was a beating. You’ve gotten so good man. If I didn’t go hiatus during that Brawl era maybe I would’ve kept up. Now I gotta put in work, I’ll revive our rivalry sometime soon here. Get at me when you get tired of those e-cigs bro. ;)
Dave: Good to see you man, so glad to see the old faces from back in the day still showing up. We never got to play though, Sheik dittos are fun to me because I’ma weirdo. Let’s play soon. :D

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull: Great talking with you as always! I'd love to play against all your characters more. You're super friendly and awesome! Nice job making it out of our INSANE pool haha.

Finally figured out who this was after watching the mini-doc, lol. Yeah dude, I'm totes down to play. THAT POOL WAS ******** OMG. GGs.

Smish

Smash Rookie
Finally figured out who this was after watching the mini-doc, lol. Yeah dude, I'm totes down to play. THAT POOL WAS ******** OMG. GGs.
Hahaha no worries. And yeah we should definitely play more soon. Hope to see you at the next SSS!

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
+ POOLS +
That1Smasher: hey I knew about you for a long time now and i finally get to see you in person :) you have clearly gotten better from the old marth ditto videos I watched before. Thanks for the interview it was a lot of fun. Hope you can come back again for more SSS.

Squid & RCizzle: It was fun playing against you two. You are both such cool and chill falco mains, it makes me miss playing falco (i only started fox recently) I feel like playing against you guys made me realize that I have no idea about what to do in that matchup. Hopefully we can play again so I can figure things out XD

Deth: Playing against samus is always super hard for me, especially after the salty loss i had against Matt E. I went falcon because I felt like my fox just sucked without grab combos, but needless to say you ***** me pretty hard and would probably do the same regardless of my character choice. I'll learn this matchup soon and I'll get my revenge someday :)

MacD: Hey sorry for being so fraudulent all the time lol. I really like our sets for some reason, it's just really fun. Maybe it's because of my mentality, sometimes I think too much about unnecessary things when I think too much about winning or losing. But against you I just try to play the game and I feel like I play better that way. Anyways, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU THIS TOURNAMENT? It's supposed to be your tournament mang stop sandbagging XDD Oh yeh, we still gotta play some league some time; I have yet to queue with an all smasher team XDDD I can imagine that it'd be hella fun.

A Rookie: Heyyyyyyy playing you 2 tournaments in a row in pools :D Not much to say about the games, I feel like it's pretty similar to last time. Maybe I should have asked for more tips XD anyways, congrats on your great performance yet again :D

Matt E: Great set again. I'm not sure if you could tell but I was pretty salty LOL. Very nice combos on FD, contrasting to my fairly weak punish game on Doc. Anyways I'll get you next time :) GGs

+ TEAMS +
Kira + Yasumi: a bit salty about game 1. Kira just comboed me 0 to death when it was us 2 v1. Game 2 I heard that my teammate SD'd twice or something. It went by fast but it was a good experience nonetheless. We'll do better next time though just wait !

Dayman + Khepri: I had to go falcon cuz I'm better at comboing gannon with falcon than with fox, and overall I think I did pretty well against the gannon, but when you guys switched to double marth (jank!!!), it kinda threw us off. Great set nonetheless, we kept it pretty close. Next time we'll take it with no mercy :)

+ OTHERS +
Adonis: Sup dude :D thanks for warming me up. Keep practicing and MAYBE you'll beat me eventually :D JKJKJK it's fun to play with you and feel free to ask me stuff. I love helping people. I feel like you get too distracted by your mistakes, just keep calm and play it out and I think you'd do better.

Gio/FoxyQ/TheRogueTwinkle: Thanks for warming me up early on in the venue. Whats up with your new tag? trying to beat me for having the worst tag ever? I'm honored to be one of your check points mang, we should play more next time. You can ask me stuff while we play too instead of just on facebook, that might be more helpful.

Smish: YOOO Thanks for bringing my falco back after a month lol. I loved how I was gradually remembering sh*t while we were playing. Sorry for taking ur dollar, I felt weird as a college student taking a highschool student's money lol. Maybe next time we can do Soda matches so it doesn't feel like it's all money. I felt like you kinda gave up in the end (i mean you clearly did forfeit the 2nd part) but i donno, i thought ur pika was doing pretty good :p We should warm up together next time, I realized warming up against non-top tiers is pretty important cuz I need to keep my brain flexible. Not sure what happened to ur pool, you definitely had a hard one, but cmon, you can't lose to a young link man (No offense to NASA) oh well with crazy pools like that I guess it's reasonable to not give a f*ck after knowing that it's impossible to make it out (which is how I felt) Umm, great interviews, I think your part really captures a lot of smasher's feelings about the game, the competition, and the people in a very genuine way. Anyways this is getting too long. GGs and see you at the next tournament (hope my notes will help u win lol)

JumboChrist: Yo we need to play moar :)

Silva562: I'm too lazy to trash talk, it takes too much effort :p Great seeing you at SSS finally. Good games, I see some adjustments. You aren't as aggro as before, but i also felt like some of the dash dances are a little excessive and don't really have a purpose. I think you also missed a couple of DD grab cuz you went the wrong direction. Your recovery also got a lot better I feel. In general I'm pretty confident against marth with fox but not so much with falco :p and the way I play those 2 are quite different. Plz come back so we can play more lol :D

SFS Toxic Reflection: Why you lost to Adam :( Maybe you should have tried to time him out :D we didn't get to play this time but I know you'll be back so it's all G. Really though we need to play more, I need fox falcon practice XD if you need falco practice I can switch :p

SFS Awe: Arghh I wanted to play with you but it didn't happen :( next time you come we should just go straight to it lol. Good job getting ur ranks up; your hard work is paying off man.

SFS CaptainFab: Hi :D <3

SFS Dayman: yo...... GET WRECKED. But really, how did you lose to Wiener's puff = ="" Congrats on teams though. Your marth is so weird I don't even know what to say about it. I feel like you do a pretty good job of distracting/zoning and not dying and that's a pretty good combination with khepri's op combos. You are also very good at helping ur teammates but sometimes you kinda ignored the opponent and went straight to ur teamate at the edge, which can end up in a 3 death situation where ur opponent comes out ahead...

KoopaTroopa69: hey dude. DONT SD AGAIN PLZ. lol jk. we have much to work on our teams. I feel like we should play with each other more in general so we actually understand each other better. Our play have changed drastically since the summer so we need to update our database XD.

OXY_Westballz: sorry for not saying hi q u q

OXY_Wieners: u sandbagger stop sandbagging. actually u can do watever u want but **** everyone at arcadian plz

OXY_Sung: it's time to **** everyone with ur new controller :)

OXY_J666: love watching ur sets man. stop making them close all the time though XD

Matticus: honestly you didn't do that bad man. People are hardcore these days and maybe we just gotta try harder.

Gravity: fun mew2 games man. ggs

Nexus: yo we need to play next time!

this is getting too long... thanks to everyone who came see yall next time

Hulka

Smash Cadet
Quick shoutouts to 2jar for teaming with me even though I suck, crimson for helping organize and keeping things moving, smish and geez next time I go to SSS I will play you guys more, that marth that beat me in pools (it was his first tournament) and everyone who brought a setup. Hope I can go to SSS sooner this time!

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
Quick shoutouts to 2jar for teaming with me even though I suck, crimson for helping organize and keeping things moving, smish and geez next time I go to SSS I will play you guys more, that marth that beat me in pools (it was his first tournament) and everyone who brought a setup. Hope I can go to SSS sooner this time!
when said geez are you referring to me??

DudeThat'sRape

Smash Rookie
Shout outs to Team Oxy and all the Pool Captains! Another amazing tourney again and I hope to attend again soon. Also to everyone that went to SSS! I can't believe we had so many set ups this time where I actually had to bring my set up back to my car! It's been 10 months since I've joined melee competitivelyand I have no plans on leaving anytime soon, because you guys are all amazing!

Pools
S2J - It was nice to actually play in a tournament set. I thought I might have edged it out somehow, but you are way too good. Nice talking about Nick haha. Hope to play you again soon.
Tafokints- Great job running our pool! Everything ran efficiently and I had a nice balance of taking a break in between sets the way you ran it. Great set too btw. During the first match I'm not going to lie when I got you too one stock I thought I could've pulled an upset, but you are too good. Until next time.
SFS Nips - Great set! Going into the match I was intimidated after watching so many of your matches on stream. After the set tho I knew you were upset cause of the style that I play, but that's Sheik's main go to move against falcon. Grab to a kill. No hard feelings and I hope to play you again when I come back to socal.
Tapez - You have a good samus, I was actually surprised you switched to falco in our third match. I took you lightly during the second match after I was 2 stocks ahead. You punished me hard for that. Thanks for putting me in my place. Hope to see you some other SSS.
KoopaTroopa - The funniest guy in the world right next to aRookie! I play my bro's Mario so often, that's why I feel I won the set. I felt like I have more mario experience than you have Sheik experience and thats really weird too say lol.
Zero491 - Nice to see you in my pool for the second time in a row. Your marth is not bad at all. Keep on working on the little things here and there and you should be able to beat me no problem. Hopefully we play in the same pool again, because your Marth is fun to play against.
Morino - Never heard of you prior til the tournament. You had a few combos on me, but falcon is just in such a disadvantage in that match up. Hopefully you continually attend SSS.
A4GG - I didn't know you were from Montana and came with Adam. That is awesome. I heard you only played for about 2 months, and damn that is great tech skills for 2 months! Sorry your c-stick was broken on your controller against Roku. Come again with Adam for more SSS.
Adonis - Great to finally meet you. I've seen you in a lot of socal post and yeah dude I have to admit it with everyone else. You are really good for only playing 3 months. Good job in pools and If you ever want any advice for Sheik and can try my best to break down at least my views on Sheik.

Art - Nice to see you again. Nice to see you repping DB lol. I don't remember actually playing you 1v1, but lets do that next time. Hopefully we can get Eugene to come to a SSS again.
Matticus - Amazing set! That match was really close. You 2 stocked my Sheik and I was nothing but impressed. I chose my peach not knowing how well it would do, since it's a character I play against CPUS only. My hidden boss I guess. Hopefully we will meet again in pools or in bracket.
Dendy Pretendy - I am not going to lie. I was so showered with salt after our set. It was really close all the way until the end. I knew you cause many upsets watching the stream and I went in giving you no respect in our match. After a bit I felt you played very campy and only going for safe attacks. It was a crazy spacing battle to say the least. I don't often play matches like that and it was super mentally taxing. Hats off to you in winning and hopefully I can get a chance to redeem myself :)
StudMuffin - It was my first time seeing you after evo. Great to play some matches with you again. Keep playing that Sheik! It feels satisfying to win lol.
Smish - Come to Merced! We need more smashers here!!!!!!!
Pikazoo - Great seeing you again! Too bad we didn't have much time to talk, maybe we can get some frienlies in the next time we both attend.
A Rookie- Always good too see you! Hopefully we will meet in bracket some time. I want to redeem my lost at evo.
A1 - Happy belated birthday! We didn't get to play this time around, but I promise to play against you next time I attend.
OkamiBW - I learned a lot by watching your videos, but man it did not feel good getting 3 and 2 stocked by your Sheik. I have a lot to learn before we play again lol.
Sung666 - Thanks for the nice comment :p Hopefully we can play friendlies some time. The last time I played against you was probably like 3 months ago.
Wieners - The most chill guy on earth. I haven't played you since June of the UCSB tourney and that's when you were maining falcon. Hopefully we can play sometime cause I need some more Marth practice.
Nawnsense - Sick Peach! I was watching a good amount of your matches too see how i can improve my Peach. I don't remember if we actually played together, but hopefully we do soon.

Awe - My best friend from Montana! It was great seeing you again. That money match was intense and you improved a lot. Next time we'll make it 5 and hopefully I can pull that off once more.
Connor - I was there I thought you saw me! I was sitting behind you when you played against ROFL. I asked if this was a tourney set lol. I thought you were mad at me so I didn't greet you sorry for that lol! I need more fox practice so I'll track you down next time so I can get some friendlies in!

MacD

Banned via Administration
telling people to go to merced??? i would never want to send people back to modesto/merced for smash

you crazy brah

Doser

Smash Ace
Where can I see the power rankings, at least that's what I assume the numbers are to the right of the player names.

Top Bottom