• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 4th edition! Sep 22nd, 2013

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Sep 22nd, 2013 - Original Thread - Stream Archive
Teams Bracket (21 teams)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams4

1: Fiction + MacD
2: OXY_Westballz + Toph
3: Tafokints + S2J
4: OXY_Sung666 + OXY_DendyPretendy
5: HugS + Fly Amanita
5: Pikazoo + OkamiBW
7: Manatee + Peligro
7: OXY_J666 + Nestor
9: Boss + OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
9: SacaSuMoto + DanteFox
9: SFS_Awe + SFS_Khepri
9: SFS_Dayman + SFS_A Rookie
13: OXY_2Jar + OXY_Practiceman
13: Deth + Roku Von Hoenhiem
13: OXY_JeezImSoBored + KoopaTroopa895
13: Zeo + Jago
17: O.K.Zero491 + Spins
17: A4GG + FoxyQ
17: Jerk + Cuddles
17: Skeeter + TuxedoMask
17: Inks + AntiHero

Singles Bracket (63 total entrants, 24 man bracket)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles4/

1: Fly_Amanita (#3)
2: Fiction (#7)
3: HugS (#11)
4: OXY_Westballz (#5)
5: Cool Kid (#18)
5: Tafokints (#12)
7: Okami (#10)
7: OXY_DendyPretendy
9: Connor (#9)
9: OXY_J666 (#16)
9: Toph
9: OXY_Sung666 (#13)
13: S2J (#2)
13: Neighborhood P
13: DanteFox
13: JoeJoe
17: MacD (#8)
17: SFS_Khepri
17: SFS_A Rookie (#19)
17:SFS_Nips
17: PikaZoo
17: Kobayashi
17: Squid
17: RCizzle

Singles Pools (8 pools of 7-8, top 3 make it out) -
Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Pool 7

Pool 8

*note: Pool 5 was supposed to also have Lucky in it. Zeo also left early, so DanteFox made bracket.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Really fun tournament.

Pools
ARookie: Love playing you even though I don’t have much experience in the matchup. Mario is really cool haha.
Fly Amanita: I don’t know that I’ve ever done better than get 3 stocked vs you… you took 3 stocks from me with so-po…. =[
SacaSuMoto: Ggs! I think you were playing better in our friendlies that we had a little bit after our set. You have a good sheik!
Bracket
Kephri: I totally didn’t expect you to switch to fox and I feel like I got lucky in my win vs you, haha. You’re pretty much the nicest guy ever though, gg!
J666: I feel like I’d need to learn the matchup before I beat you in tournament…
Joejoe: Our rivalry will never end. I was stupidly nervous during the last stock for some reason haha.

Had fun seeing everyone at the tournament! See yalls after another two weeks of progress!

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Crimson for hosting and Sung for co-hosting. Was really cool seeing y'all again, wish I had more time to talk to you guys some more.

Super shoutouts to Tuxedo Mask and Skeeter for driving me and Noah to the venue and back. You guys are the homies.

People I played:

Jago- Great time teaming with you man, that said we have almost absolutely no team synergy lol. We spent more time killing ourselves than killing other people, hopefully we'll find teammates that better suit us.

Marth dude + Kirby girl I played in teams first round- GG's. Always cool seeing newer faces at these events.

Fiction + MacD- We got junked, no question lol. GG's.

Crimson + Boss- First game was really close, but holy **** Boss's rests are, well, boss lol. Second game me and Jago just fell apart. You guys are pretty dang good. GG's.

Samus guy + guy who switched between Fox/Peach/Sheik- GG's. Samus main was really solid from what I can tell. Fox/Peach/Sheik guy has stuff to learn, but everyone starts somewhere and everyone's still got things they're trying to learn in this game.

Kobayashi- You already know dude. I'll see you around when school starts.

2jar- Your Luigi is still pretty sick. Our matches are heart attacks waiting to happen, you just go so ham on your last stock lol. Wish we played more.

Cool Kid- This guy is too ****ing good. I dunno why I always catch him at an empty setup practicing against CPUs when he should be floored with people wanting to play him. Maybe I'm bothering him by asking him to play, but regardless it was some of the best practice I got at the venue. Super GG's.

Sacasumoto- Really solid Sheik. Definitely had the upper hand against me in the earlier matches though I really started learning a lot as the matches went on. Really productive matches dude, hope to see you around.

JEEZ- JEEZ DUDE, YOU GOT A LOT BETTER. My tournament win didn't feel free in the slightest. You've gotten a lot more slippery, it's time to work on dat pressure/punishment game though.

Skeeter- GG's. Sadly, Ness is not a good character in this game.

Radio giraffe(?)- GG's. Sorry, I wish I could've given you more advice, but my head is usually a mess at tournaments lol. If we ever get a long time to do friendlies though, I can try to give you more productive stuff to work with. Watch dem Peach vids tho and really analyze what they do, then you can start incorporating stuff into your own gameplay.

DanteFox- GG's. I dunno if you were playing good in our set, considering you 2-0'd Westballz when bracket started lol. Fox is my absolute favorite matchup, so I had a lot of fun playing you. All you SB guys are really tight and I hope to see you guys at more of these things.

J666- I scrubbed out last stock last match and you clutched it out like the damn pro you are. Your platform shenanigans are really good and your abuse of Link's super long-lasting hitboxes is incredible. I'm gonna beat you in tourney though, just you wait. Good **** in bracket though dude.

Hairy Nips- Your Falcon is still too crazy lol. Too many things that I can't see coming. My recollection of our match is mostly a haze though, I main this character but the pace of a Falcon ditto is still too much for me lol. Come play me any time, I could definitely use the Nips training.

Extra:

Practiceman- Thanks for some of them words of encouragement, it actually helped my focus a lot in some of my tournament matches. I'm gonna keep in mind a lot of what you said more and see if I can do better next time.

Shoutouts to everyone I talked to at this tournament, I wish I could give you guys more love, but I wasn't much of a conversationalist this tourney. Loud arcade + deaf in one ear + shyness makes it hard to just walk around and talk to people. Hope to talk to more of y'all next tournament. Peace!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Important shhtufff firshhht /seanconnery

THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAM OXY FOR HOSTING. Great venue, very well organized, awesome stream, and so many great memories.

Anyone who hasn't gone to one of these - Go for the players. Game is secondary to how amazing I am coming to realize the socal community is.

Antihero - u got a beast ganon. I'll show you how to triple stomp into soul train someday.

other random shoutouts later

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE <33

~PikaZoo~

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
\\ Pools //
Zeo: Nice to see you back again :D. Still amazing at the game, especially with the reverse backair combos. Not sure if you were a little nervous in pools or not since you wrecked me so hard in friendlies that I thought I would just get completely destroyed in pools. GGs

The two Peaches(Skeeter and Radio giraffe): We were all hella tired but it was very interesting nonetheless. Never really had any fox vs peach experience before, I learned a lot of things. Upair with fox is kinda dumb but so is downsmash with peach lol. Hope you guys had fun too. Oh yeh, and the ness counter pick was pretty cool, I was actually really worried cuz low tier vs fox on FD is always scary as hell to me. GGs

Dantefox: It was very nice playing with you. I feel like playing dittos is fun cuz you can always try to copy what the other guy is doing lol. You do a lot of cool shffl upairs and drill turn around grab that I never see much before. Thought I was gonna get completely destroyed but you probably went easy on me and choked away game 2. Congrats on beating westballz 2-0, that was actually amazing I watched it like 3 times already :D GGs

Hairynipples: Always knew you were amazing, was glad I get to experience it first hand. When is the techskill video coming? Can't wait :D GGs

J666: Not much to say, I should have gone link OBVIOUSLY but that'd be too easy so I chose the hard way XD Can't upthrow upair link for watever reason maybe it just doesn't work? weight is very different from what i thought. Game 2 was pretty fun thanks to the shine spikes I got sad that I SD'd but you probably would have won anyways. Watched your set vs Nips and I was actually super worried but you did won nonetheless. I feel like maybe, just maybe, you don't actually try as hard as you can until the last stock, or like, the last game of a set or something. It doesn't make sense that your games are always so close... or are you just trying too hard to toy with ur food :D ? Learned a lot. GGs

\\ Teams //
KoopaTroopa: Thanks for tanking like a champ in teams :D I think we're doing better in terms of not getting in each other's way. I liked how you are trying to communicate and calm my ass cuz I get pissed/disappointed too easily. We even got some team combos going this time. Could still use better edgeguards probably but I didn't see too much problem this time. Honestly I think you did amazing most of the time this tourney. Not sure how you did in pools, this tournament is stacked and everyone had hard pools. Your edgeguard vs spacies got better it seems from what I saw during friendlies. You looked real confident in your gameplay now, that's something I still need to get, and you'd probably keep getting better that way : ) GGs.

Inks + Antihero: close games guys, I switched to falcon even though I rarely play him now cuz I donno wtf to do against gannon with fox and falcon just seems to do well against both gannon and marth in teams lol. GGs

A4GG + FoxyQ: I feel like I wasn't getting grab comboed enough. A4GG did pretty good with the fox imo, and the marth seems a little lost. I think you guys should have banned Dreamland since marth sucks on dreamland imo. GGs

Tafo + S2J: WE GOT WRECKED but hey at least i survived for like 10 seconds in the 1v2, that's all i needed :) Should have asked for adivce.. maybe next time. GGs

DanteFox+SacaSuMoto: close games, I was pretty salty cuz I died like a ****** many times. I think we clutched out game 2, and the game 3 loss was kind of my fault for dying when both of you were 100 percent. But then again, it really could have gone either way. Fun games. GGs

\\ Others //
Smish: Tough pools this time. Everyone's freakn good. Try to learn from everyone and every match. Don't always try to win; experiment with things so you can actually have new stuff in your play. Don't miss your upair upsmash :D. F-tilt to drop down free edgeguard on falco DONT BE AFRAID pika is OP offstage. Didn't get to play you guys too much but it was good warmup nonetheless. Playing pika felt weird this time for some reason, I couldn't dash the way I wanted to... Anyways, you play a lot now so you'll probably get really good pretty soon :D GGs

Toph: Great work in teams and getting 2nd. When I heard you were coming I was quite surprised. Was really happy that you called me out at the venue, thought you might have forgotten about me, the ultimate scrub. Picked up fox 2 weeks ago and could use some advice from you :D

JoeJoe: Thanks for playing with me a bunch at this tournament. I Learned a lot. Sometimes I feel like your jabs are weird and maybe not optimal, but I donno. Very nice gimps on like everybody. GGs

DendyPretendy: Nice job getting 7th and beating Toph man! Amazing feats. Hope your "plan" worked out well in teams, 4th is pretty gewd :D

Sung: You need to try harder and not be ranked 13 and just beat everyone so ur fanboys can fangasm all over the place. JK you can do watever you want :D oh btw, you left your bagels and jam here so I'm just gonna eat the crap out of it. Hopefully that "osmosis" theory applies with food and blankets as well. BTW I loved it when you said OH SNAP like a maniac during the annoucement :D Now go kill them ants so you can read manga in peace = w =

Matticus: Melee is pretty hard mang. I'm not sure if you might be trying to hard to overthink things/transitioni to a new playstyle after hearing tafo's insight on the game. You were losing some games that you shouldn't have, but if that's cuz you trying new stuff then I think that's okay. Thanks for the ride and sharing your melee history, and it was fun playing u in friendlies with fox for like the first time :D GGs.

Weiners: YOU SHOULD MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS. MAYBE IF WOULD HAVE HELPED IF WE DIDN"T SLEEP AT FREAKN 6:30AM I'm gonna wear your jacket :D oh yeh, hope you enjoyed my rice + teriyaki sauce. Come to USC whenever you want mang ur always welcome.

Crimson: It was fun working with you on OXY stuff, it actually motivated me to be more productive with my school work as well. I can't believe you messed up and did the first few names backwards with the power ranks lol. Not sure what happened to you in pools... tell me later? Feel free to ask for help for anything, I know you got a lot of work, and carrying all of socal behind your back is not something anyone can or should do alone.

SFS: Hi :D <3

Ken: Please come and wreck everyone :D

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
Nice turn out and lots of talent regularly attending these tournies.
I'm sad I didn't even get to play a single tourney match due to having to leave early, but next time I should be able to enter :).
Squid, Scott Pilgrim, Boss, and a few others I already forgot the names of...nice playing with you all and hope to see you again at the next event.

If you played me (my name is Brett and tag Scud), please let me know so I can remember you :).
Also thanks to Alec for encouraging me to come, though I'm bummed we didn't play.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
off the dome shoutouts:

arian: good tourny but would much prefer if you would commentate less and run the tournament more. usually i think you're a good TO but this tournament was run terribly.

that's about the only bad thing i can say about the tourny though. sick stream, sick setup, good space, and AC.

toph/boss: looking good

santa barbara: looking good. joey you def got way better. the only reason i beat you is because you gave me too much respect. i was actually shook mid-way thru match one but you didn't pick up and capitalize on it. game 3 was all nerves.

one of the hardest things about this community is the names. our brain likes to define **** into boxes. so you compartmentalize a player's skill just in his name. so then the name becomes an auto-loss to your brain. it happens to me too, like "oh this guy is so good i'm happy if i just make it competitive."

sung: man if u went sheik we woulda had you, me, joejoe, tafo, okami... sheik central! all we'd be missing is sherigami

shephard lima: amazing. you're making me look so prescient. you're officially one of the best players in the world

tafo/okami: man you're mad good now. inspiring sheiks. you guys have really cleaned up your tech skill. neither of you are high-level tech chasers but if/once you gain that skill, you will be two of the best players in the world

and okami, nothing wrong with CGing. i used to hate it for the longest because kira is a *** and used it as a crutch, but after playing aesis in sheik dittos a long time ago and trying to win just off CGing i realized there's nothing wrong with it. also there's a huge exploitability about it if you get perfect at it (m2k has written out exactly how to do it on smashboards somewhere) because no one else is any good at it

rc/jake/ben: you guys are legit good now. part of it is your skill but it also brings me pride to know i helped train 909 and helped make it legit. 909 crew dawg. little england, ben, sherigami, me, jake, ben. crew mm v santa barbara? and i ain't even mention fly amanita. WHO WANNA MM US?!

cool kid: wow you're amazing money match me. consider your name remembered.

macd: i wanna money match u too might just be fleeting desires tho ur priy gud

s2j/wes: thanks holmes you know i always got your guys' back

stabbedbyamatt: you are still missed

connor: sorry for putting u on blast on stream but c'mon dawg. <333 thanks for ****** me in pools.

everyone else: jeremy, ume&khepri, vahag, dendy, etc.: supbro

it's been a long long time since i had legit fun with sheik. i still strongly feel like this game/community is more or less an abusive relationship for me, and me attending is a relapse. but for now it's still nice to have something to fall back to, even if it's just a booty call.

trash talk:

that said i still have a good competitive spirit. i didnt feel "bad" nervous in any of my matches. it was all a good adrenaline rush. i felt much calmer and loose than ever before. and it showed in my play: even though i was a little rusty i played ~90% my max in most of my sets.

i had a solid tournament i have no qualms about: i beat those i was supposed to beat (wow what a sick stock i had v sung) and lost to those clearly better than me.

dante fox i shoulda ***** you though imo; but you know i love you, been loving u for years, nice to see you becoming more than respectable.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Good tourney. Sad I found out about it too late, but luckily there was a stream. I will try to be at the next one on Oct 6th.

Lol at the stream cutting out at the end. Such a hype event though, I can't wait for the next.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
\\Shoutouts//:

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Massive props to anyone who made it out of pools this time. Hardest pools ever. Sorry guys for the top 3 making it out, I think it was a bad call actually. But at the same time, the tournament ran a lot slower (so I opted for a 24 man bracket instead of 32). This is where the conflict between being a TO and a player rises. I want to play but at the same time I need to TO and make the pools, brackets, find stream matches, get commentary, etc. And that takes time. Less efficient. Things could be running a lot smoother and faster if I didn't play. We could have helpers but I don't want to sacrifice your time to help when you could be playing. I think I won't enter singles next time or something.

Thanks again to LevelUp and Super Arcade. We're lucky to have yall. And to have a consistent biweekly event.

DendyPretendy is godlike. Team DS is gunna get first next time.

\\POOL 4//

*OXY|2Jar - Luigi is sooo fast. Your wavedash approaches have gotten pretty good. I think you f smash killed me like 4 times in that set haha. Good stuff clutchin it out and takin that game from me too. Also your sweet spotting was so perfect.
*Neighborhood P - That patience! I think you bested me at my own game. Good positioning and reactions. Also gj with the comeback on game 2. Play with confidence!
*SFS|Awe - Thanks for the kind words I think you need to get that consistency with your mindset. Hope the drive wasn't too taxing and hope ya had a lot of fun.
*O.K.Zero491 - Nice Marth you have a weird way of holding your controller I like it. You have a good sense of whether to grab or to attack me. Your doc is really kooky lots of spotdodges but that's a cool direction to play in. I see you enter a lot of these SSS's and it's awesome to see people wanting to play in the community and improve.
*Connor - Nooo, I hope I didn't influence you like that. I personally don't care about how you played and that you did it on stream. I don't consider it disrespectful at all. Play how you want to and it was the streamers/people running the tourney to put you on stream and that shouldn't affect the way you play. You did the sickest sh uair on me to punish my spotdodge that was godlike.
*Arty? (the Samus main) - Careful with your recovery, I'd make the bomb jumps less predictable. You did an awesome grapple instant wall jump bomb on me, but the next time you did an accidental soft missile. It's a hard matchup for sure without knowledge.
*OXY|Nestor - You're so good in your own ways. Awesome use of turnips and recatching them and stuff. Weird but good uses of umbrella as well. Lots of dash attacks but they caught me a lot too. I think your recovery is pretty good. You should learn to parallel park. Definitely join the next one cause you can def make it out of pools.

\\BRACKET//

*Toph - Fun set. I think you're good at reacting when you can. Can't believe you came down here by your lonesome for a kinda-random tourney so cool. Best uses of d tilt/shine stalling I've seen.
*SFS|Nips - It was funny when you said finally starting to get over those stupid tournament jitters on facebook, cause against me I felt like those jitters were turned on maximum level. You're movement is so smooth. But I have high hopes for you.
*JoeJoe? - Too bad we didn't play in bracket. (I probably woulda gone Link). Coulda chalked up a win against Sung in your repertoire >:] I know there's so much swirling in your mind and once you reach the level where everything just fits and becomes cohesive then you'll see a consistency of beating PR smashers for sure.
*HugS - Had ta root against ya vs Dendy. I love it when people get serious about this game it's freakin awesome. Dunno exactly what you think about how to improve, but I think angling shield or lightshielding more would help you.

\\OTHERS//

*DendyPretendy - Double mention for the godliness.
*TheCrimsonBlur - Complacent eh? I don't think I saw your TV in that venue LOL. I hope for both of us to make it to next week's random socal tourney and just play. Good work with structuring the stream and all that.
*Westballz - You'll get em next time for sure. I wonder what you're thinking about when you're playing. You're definitely a genius and even though you didn't do so well with Sheik I saw so many things I could be doing differently from that one match.
*OXY|Wieners - Sorry we couldn't play sooner on Saturday. Think about what it means to improve on your consistency. You can't just drop inputs without knowing. I think you've improved significantly and you just need a little bit more to connect to become pool master.
*OXY|JeezImSoBored - I'm probably gunna go all Link next time or something. The Sung fandom will die (if it ever even started). I'm sure there are ways where to practice consistency or think about stuff where it'll make sense to play as well as you can all the time. At your current skill level it might have been almost impossible to make it out of pools but only almost. You'd have to be playing out of your mind so figure out how to play like that all the time.
*OXY|J666 - Add another cool JDevil phrase to the list: If you can take one stock, you can take four. So godlike. Gotta get good enough to take out Fly and Wes. Maybe you can beat all the lower and mid PR but ya gotta take out the top. AKA SUNG666 >:] I don't know Nestor? I don't know Nestor!? I KNOW NESTOR.
*MacD - Yay go westballz1!
*Zeo - Oh snaaaaaap. Made it out of pools so good. After being in China for eons.
*Noah - What was your gamertag again? Don't forget about buffering. Think about how to mix things up as much as possible. And being wary of when to tech his throws and when not to.
*S2J - I was super out of it on the way back home holy. Fun times. Fun games. Weirdly cool person.
*DanteFox - DanteFox for PR. Even though you shouldn't have made it out of pools LOOOL. (Literally Lucky AND Zeo had to leave HAHAHAHAHHA) You're so funny!
*Cool Kid - Winners semis coolkid is so good. Awesome dude. Super good at this game. So open minded. So experimental. So suave.
*Sacasumoto - You did not figure my marth out, I simply haven't ascended to that new level yet. Nah ya definitely got me good this time haha. Hope yall will come again soon.
*OXY|Anto - lolirvine. Too bad we didn't talk even more it's always nice seein ya.
*PracticeMan - Love havin ya around man. Sorry I couldn't answer to your support. When you cheer me on the next time I'll go into tryhard mode just for you. I hope ta seeya again soon!
*Peligro - Freaking amazing bringing two TVs everytime. A man who knows his responsibilities for the community. Great seein you again, ya and Manatee almost made that DendyPretendy splash in doubles but barely missed the mark.
*Manatee - I had something to say but I forgot. You're a cool dude.
*Okami - Never seen you blow up like that. But it happens, we're emotional beings. Nice job beatin HugS I assume we'll be seein ya a lot more now :]
*Fiction - Nice job getting 2nd. Your reactions are funny (in real life, not in the game haha)
*Fly Amanita - Super consistent. I wonder what you think about winning and what improvement means to you.

To the people confused about the rankings: the list is a culmination from the thoughts of four people. Don't take it personally as if I solely made the decisions. We made ground rules, and followed these rules to make the list. The list is forever changing with each tournament and so this list (like every other) is just a snapshot of what we think at that moment.

I had fun. Seeyall next time. And bring setups!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Crimson: Thanks for hosting and everything. You're the best, "ya know". Talking to you is always fun, I might just show up to the tournaments just to hang out afterwards (it's that much fun) :)
Sung: You are like my favorite Marth of all time, you definitely inspired me. You are the homie and I love your chill "do what you want" attitude.
Anto: You're practically part of the family <3 Hope to see you at Fullerton soon with John. Also, I always play friendlies with Fiction because he's like the only fun person to play against know what I'm sayin?
MacD: Let's quit this and play League until we hate League and then come back to this. ARAM/Normals with VaNz soon pls, ty
Westballz: Ur mom. Nice job coming back in losers after losing so early, Let's play league soon!!
HugS: Nice job this tournament, I really hope you stay consistent and continue to do well.
Wieners: I TOLD YOU I BEEN PRACTICING DAT SAMUS DOE
Neighborhood P: It was nice seeing you again, and it was fun playing you in pools. Putting me on blast was definitely called for, it's all good.
Fly Amanita: Thanks again for giving me back the melee disc, I really appreciate it. Good job staying consistent when everyone else seems to have lost hilariously in some way or another. Talking about matches with you is always fun and I like to hear your insight about things.
Dendy: Looks like you got better. Good stuff! You're hilarious
Dantefox: Nice job upsetting Westballz. I feel like we both played super bad in our set lol
Coolkid: Good stuff, hope to see you continue doing well at these.
Manatee: I think you were the only person to see me **** talk besides the other person we were watching matches with. I'm a nice guy, I swear! LOL
S2J: You and MacD got 100% ****ed this tournament LMAO Let's smoke it up next time, teach me the ways
Fiction: It makes me pretty happy to see how good you've gotten. You went from that Brawl player I didn't really like in 2009 to this amazingly chill dude that's good as **** at Melee. My mind is still blown by how similar we are in certain aspects/tastes. Thanks for playing friendlies all day with me. :) Sorry if I disappointed you in my performance, I'm kinda done with this game for now LOL I need a break. I might just show up to tournaments to cheer people on, who knows.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I've noticed that leveluplive doesn't upload their live recordings anywhere and no one uploaded the videos to youtube from the last tournament

i downloaded the entirety of the recording already so if folks say it's okay I could just upload everything from this tournament '-'a

still curious why fly wasn't ranked 2nd. Seems like he always places at the top aside from that last one. He did really well at lanhammer and got 2nd to mango at the other sss. The one joey won he wasn't at. I guess it was a pretty long ranking period

Oh, and shouts out to fiction

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
still curious why fly wasn't ranked 2nd.
prob cuz johnny never (?) loses to him

Oh, and shouts out to fiction

hell yeah! shephard you are incredible and no one is more happy to see your success than you

I've noticed that leveluplive doesn't upload their live recordings anywhere and no one uploaded the videos to youtube from the last tournament

i downloaded the entirety of the recording already so if folks say it's okay I could just upload everything from this tournament '-'a

plz do this you are the man!

Top Bottom