• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 21st edition! June 1st, 2014

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

June 1st, 2014 - Original Thread - Stream Archive - Youtube
Teams Bracket (15 teams)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams21

1: CT MacD + Fiction
2: S2J + Hyprid
3: Bizzarro Flame + Jace
4: Tapez + OkamiBW
5: OXY_SUNG475 + OXY_DendyPretendy
5: UglyGirl69 + Squid
7: OXY_TheCrimsonBlur + Matticus
7: KoopaTroopa895 + JeezImSoBored
9: Nonsense + [GLG]Jackpot
9: Lange + Halkettraz
9: Neku + Professor V
9: Tator Nator + Globe
13: Ouron + Hamberry
13: K + Siv
13: Lethal + A Red Witch

Singles Bracket (78 total entrants)-

http://oxy.challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles21

Super Smash Sundays Singles 6-1-2014
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Fiction (#4)
2nd
S2J (#3)
3rd
Crs MacD (#6)
4th
Jace
5th
OkamiBW (#9)
5th
Kira (#17)
7th
Hyprid
7th
OXY SUNG475 (#7)
9th
SFS A Rookie (#15)
9th
OXY DendyPretendy (#20)
9th
UglyGirl69
9th
KoopaTroopa895
13th
Bizzarro Flame
13th
Squid (#19)
13th
OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
13th
ROFL (#14)
17th
Jackpot
17th
Raish
17th
Wha?
17th
Oats
17th
Tapez
17th
Spark
17th
Matticus
17th
OXY_Wieners

Dodger

Smash Ace
Wheeeeeeeee! This was my best SSS ever! A (somewhat controversial) 4th seed. Controversial in the sense that I think StaleFish and Nonsense forfeited to me. Nonsense probably would have had 4th seed if we played each other. (Please correct me if we did play, either of you guys)

Oats: I'm glad I managed to take a game off of you. Congrats on third seed!

Tator Nator: I enjoyed our set, after getting over the initial shock of being counter picked in game 1. =P

Nelo: Your Puff is improving. It will be 2-0ing my Kirby in no time.

SUNG: Another ranked player drops a game to my lowly Kirby(cide). That never gets old! I suppose you were standing in for HugS since he was back East. Good games.

Auron: I hope you had fun. Keep at Falco and you will be 2-0ing my Kirby as well.

Ugly Girl: I forgot your new tag. Way to 2-0 me.

Hulka: GAH. Luigi. Well at least I took a game off you!

Samus/Gannon I was playing friendlies with: I really appreciated the friendlies. I forgot your tag though.

Squid: I know you had a rough time in Pools but you made it to the bracket!

KoopaTroopa: How do you manage to watch most of my first game with Sung and MISS how it ends??

Crimson: Well, I can't complain about HugS this time, so I will complain that this is the second or third time I've played Sung in pools at an SSS. =P

HugS: Based on the metric of Samus players who have dropped a game to me, you are now ranked ahead of Sung. Congrats!

(Please don't hate me Sung)

Last edited:

SUNG475

Smash Ace
^It's all good! Ggs yall it was fun. I really wanted to play way more after venue closed, too many people to play and not enough time for each :[

KT movin up!

Jackpot

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to:

KoopaTroopa for playing amazing! Omg dude you're getting so good it's crazy. Keep at it!

TCB for beating me, it was a fun set! I'll get you next time though ;)

ROFL for making me look like I've never played this game before... On stream... Thanks :'( lolol

Jayel (I think is how you spell your tag? sorry joey) for being the ultra homie as always.

Hyprid for making me feel like I've improved at this game. I don't blame you if you don't remember me, but I've played you before and won maybe 1 or 2 out of like 30 friendlies at a smashfest LOL, so it felt pretty damn good to have a close tourney set with you, even if it was just pools. Couldn't quite take the set, but I was just happy to take it to game 3 haha. GGs dude

Nonsense for being a chill dude like usual. Been too long since I've seen you haha, sorry about sucking in teams.

TravisT for a hype set of Ganon dittos LOL

That Link who was in my pool for being a lot better than I expected. I don't mean to be rude but when I see someone I've never heard of main a low tier my expectations are usually really low and you were no pushover. If I remember right you got 4th seed? I was impressed by you, keep at it. I'm sorry I forgot your tag :(

Bizzarro for being an awesome dude in general and basically my Ganon idol <3

Haha Same for giving me a run for my money in pools. You seemed to have improved a lot from the last time we played, good stuff man.

Jace for complimenting my Link and Ganon after wrecking both of them LOL. You're too good

Myself for not playing spacies this tournament :p (in singles at least. Might have gone fox one game in doubles, don't really remember)

Last edited:

Dodger

Smash Ace
I saw someone playing as Bowser in what I thought was a pools match. Anybody know who? I haven't played a Bowser in a long time. Also, Jackpot, I have a similar low tier main effect, except it's not assuming they suck, it's hey, I might have a shot against this guy. I'm usually wrong though. >.<

Last edited:

Hulka

Smash Cadet
thanks for the shoutout dodger. that was one of the trickiest sets ive ever played. hope to play you sometime in the future again :) shoutouts to sung for styling on me our whole set, and shoutouts to jeez for the dumb ditto matches we had before i left and big shoutouts to koopa.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I saw someone playing as Bowser in what I thought was a pools match. Anybody know who? I haven't played a Bowser in a long time. Also, Jackpot, I have a similar low tier main effect, except it's not assuming they suck, it's hey, I might have a shot against this guy. I'm usually wrong though. >.<
would also LOVE to know who was using bowser. did you watch him play? was he solid?

good stuff to jackpot and bizz for repping the dark lord. unfortunate loss to jace in losers so early, but that's a rough matchup. was it streamed?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Honestly, I did not watch the match that long so I will not speak as to the quality of their play. I'm pretty sure it was a blue Bowser though.

Top Bottom