• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level|Up & Team OXY present: Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! The 12th edition! Jan 26th, 2014

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

Jan 26th, 2014 - Original Thread - Stream Archive
Teams Bracket (19 teams)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysTeams12

1: CT_MacD + FIction
2: s2j + Lucky
3: [GLG]OkamiBW + DEHF
4: OXY_Westballz + MikeHaze
5: Manatee + Peligro
5: Alex19 + HugS
7: Khepri + OXY_TheCrimsonBlur
7: Squid + UglyGirl69
9: OXY_SUNG475 + OXY_DendyPretendy
9: SFS_A Rookie + SFS_PopTart
9: PikaZoo + [GLG]Jackpot
9: Hoefler + HD Bryan
13: Tapez + BangBangPewPew
13: GNT + Infinite
13: Skeeter + KrustyKurt
13: Caleb + Ji
17: Ash + Strain
17: Noel + Zero491
17: Pistallion + Expresso

Singles Bracket (70 total entrants, 24 man bracket)-

http://challonge.com/SmashSundaysSingles12

Super Smash Sundays Singles 1-26
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
s2j (#3)
$60.00
2nd
Fiction (#4)
$24.00
3rd
Lucky (#2)
$16.80
4th
OXY_SUNG475 (#7)
$10.80
5th
Fly Amanita (#1)
$4.20
5th
OXY_Westballz (#5)
$4.20
7th
[GLG] OkamiBW (#13)
7th
HugS (#11)
9th
Alex19 (#10)
9th
MikeHaze
9th
MacD (#8)
9th
Squid
13th
UglyGirl69
13th
SFS_A Rookie (#16)
13th
[GLG] PikaZoo
13th
OXY_DendyPretendy
17th
Manatee
17th
Peligro
17th
Tapez
17th
Hoefler
17th
Strain
17th
HD Bryan
17th
Khepri
17th
DEHF (#14)

Last edited:

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Fun tourney

Def down to MM ya next time Johnny...or anyone else too
Get yo money taken Tapez

I know how to improve, but I'm also gunna study the archive
Thanks a ton Brandon Hatfield for mannin the station and doin OXY WORK sorry you couldn't play as much as ya wanted
Thanks to everyone who commentated
I also wish I got to play more friendlies, esp with people who ask me :[ maybe next time

Bracket was crazy, sorry Wes I got stomped by Fiction's losers run
Shoutouts to the coolest Sheik ditto I've ever played v OKAMI... into a weird fox ditto game 3 losers bracket. I'm def plannin on doin the sheik ditto again unless you go fox then I'll just stay sheik
Fun MMs UglyGirl69 I'll make sure not to drop any games against ya and you should use whoever you have more fun with (or Fox)

All about confidence! And competence breeds confidence (as said by P). Gunnin for first next time

Lastly, Squid ya aint good >;]

_kSo_

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting, OXY! Amazing tournament, as usual.

One thing tho - you guys left out my [GLG] clan tag :(((( I told them when I signed up to put it there. Gotta represent!!

<33

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
was pretty sweet not having to bring TVs, worry about entering, and having all the freedom in the world.

in general tho everyone's way too *****. why are you all scared to do $1 mms? buncha feminine ass ****** here. im not trying to take ur money, idgaf about winning or losing. i just want semi-even matches that go beyond another friendly. cuz please believe if im playing u in a friendly, chances are im testing **** out (i.e. trying to play as fast as possible with fox/falco, or trolling u with sheik, or spamming grabs with marth, or whatever i feel like atm) and not giving u very much respect.

ggs to everyone i played

get at my falco, sheik, marth, fox, peach, and falcon with $1-5 mms

soon the samus, puff, and maybe ganondorf or ICs or something will be added to the arsenal

get at me and bryan, me and kiko, me and ben, me and [your name here?] in teams money matches

dendy ur a big noob who got carried by johnny, mm me 1v1 (my fox, falco, sheik, falcon, marth) and/or in teams again and i'll take ur money all day erryday

sorry shep. we had no team chemistry + i play for fun, not play-to-win-so-i'll-camp-out-noob-ass-dendy-who-only-knows-how-to-camp

i mean next time if we do it for $5 i'll just go sheik, m2k camp, throw needles, run away from johnny, and stock tank way better than dendy and we'll win no problem

but for $3 it's more about fun, and respecting the long-term process of improving rather than stagnating my game for short-term gains t hat mean nothing (i.e. beating noobs like dendy)

squid money match me get some ballz ur tryna get good but cant even do $1? step it up son, u know i'll tap

i'll mm u in falco dittos, sheik v falco, marth v falco, and fox v falco. and when u lose all those ill throw u a bone and do falcon v falco.

like to mm most of u good power ranked peoples for $1-3 but u guys are usually busy with tourny so mming u will just hold everything up anyway. regardless consider it an open invitation, particularly in teams mms

congrats to khepri and a rookie know how to have fun and are seemingly always down for cheap thrill team mms

ryan, sorry we had no chemistry yesterday; our signs were at odds for whatever reason. but real talk u john sooo much. stop talking and start proving. lol @ thinking that someone as indecisive as u is going to suddenly stick to a plan. i know cuz im indecisive too, and now instead of fighting it im just gonna embrace it and do whatever my feelings tell me to.

u think ur way better than u are, but ur still a big noob. if u doubt me mm all my secondaries for $1. we can even do special mms where my fox will 3 stock ur sheik (or whoever u decide ur main is) or otherwise i lose the mm. ditto in teams mms. ur too stubborn to listen to words so maybe ull listen to getting ur money took

*to u sensitive ass ******, this is competitive trash talk, if u dont know me stfu with ur ******** for i wont give u the time of day, if u do know me then you already know

hella fun commentating w/ albert and chris and [insert ur name here], let's do it again sometime

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
thank you for making the smashboards thread btw arian

**** YES SQUID THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Top Bottom