• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's toast those Smashers! ~ Spyro Reignites Super Smash Brothers

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Activision being Activision...

I'll just leave this here.

If Rare was bought by them instead of Microsoft, people might still be campaigning for Banjo in Smash but to no avail.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

If Rare was bought by them instead of Microsoft, people might still be campaigning for Banjo in Smash but to no avail.
Exactly. Banjo & Kazooie wouldn't likely be in Smash right now.

TDDolphin

Smash Ace

I can't say Microsoft owning Rare has been very good either. I just wish Rare never left Nintendo. They were a match made in heaven.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I can't say Microsoft owning Rare has been very good either. I just wish Rare never left Nintendo, they were a match made in heaven.
We can thank the higher ups at Rare for that as a lot of Rare employees wanted Rare to stay with Nintendo. But Microsoft owning Rare is certainly miles better than Activision owning them.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully some news about a Spyro 4 someday I do think we could get one.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Our last shot to be Reignited is on October 5th. Not sure we've got a great chance, but here's hoping!

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Our last shot to be Reignited is on October 5th. Not sure we've got a great chance, but here's hoping!
I think Crash would be more likely, which is particularly disappointing. I've always maintained that if Crash Bandicoot joined Smash, the number of requests for Spyro would increase dramatically. It's a crying shame then, that Crash Bandicoot being the last character would deny Spyro fans the opportunity to make those requests.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Ah well, there's always the next one. It didn't quite feel like Spyro's time yet anyways.

Top Bottom