• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's make the best zard vid

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
IntroSpective is someone who has done it in the past.

If not I have organized something like this in the past so it is worth something.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
A slightly outdated video of mine. The R.O.B. boards did something like this, too; looking forward to it :D

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
I'm not sure how much I can help, but I organized a community montage back when I played Halo. It was a community montage for Massachusetts. My only issue is I don't know nearly as many people as I used to who can help with this kind of stuff, with Halo I was lucky enough to know a well known person to capture clips and get a really good editor. And it took me almost a year just to find an editor so it wasn't exactly a swift process. We did get even more really good clips because of this though. So I'm not really sure how much help I could be, but I'd certainly be willing to be the one to have the clips sent to and organize all that kind of stuff as that's what I did for the other montage. Other than that I don't know what else I could help with, though I'm willing to try anything we would need. I'd offer to edit but I've never done anything with Smash, and I wouldn't consider myself very good anyways. We could certainly do much better. Are there any well known editors who often take on projects like this that I could possibly try to contact?

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367
IntroSpecktive did recently mention that he was going to take a short break from making videos. We want him in the Charizard Discord group for the exposure he can give us 'zard mains, though I've yet to see him online long enough to be able to message him.

...I'll have to start saving some of my replays, in any case.

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
There any options other than Introspective? If he's taking a break from videos he may not be up for a project like this. Are there any well known editor's or editing groups that are known to take requests? I also totally forgot this in my last post because I don't use it anymore, but I still have a Hauppauge HD PVR so I could capture clips if we don't want to go the youtube route. Just need to buy another HDMI cord because the last one broke and I haven't used it since.

Top Bottom