• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets Make an Active Smash Community in Indonesia!

Samorafael

Smash Rookie
Since Ultimate is out, why not really make this happen. Maybe we can start local tourneys here in Jakarta. If anybody is in Indonesia and plays smash please reply..

Squid2015

Smash Rookie
Since Ultimate is out, why not really make this happen. Maybe we can start local tourneys here in Jakarta. If anybody is in Indonesia and plays smash please reply..
Let’s do this, I played smash since 64 came out. I’m in depok tho, pretty close to Jakarta

j3ly

Smash Champion
Melee player in Bali here :) please message me here if you can play

Squid2015

Smash Rookie
Maybe share some knowledge and practice together too. I also need to find places to get gamecube controllers here in Jakarta.
Well that’s a start, we’d need more people tho. Hate to say it, but smash is not very popular here from my experience, so finding people could be a bit of a challenge. You could buy gamecube controllers in Tokopedia.

Squid2015

Smash Rookie
Lets! I'm quite new, i've only started since sm4sh and now ultimate. But would be great to get to know smash players here in Indo, especially in Jkt.
Isn’t there a facebook group? I don’t think the group is active tho lol

OneHalfTwo

Smash Rookie
Hello, i want to join. But i don’t have a nintendo switch online membership.

TheBigBlue

Smash Rookie
I live in Jakarta and play smash regularly. I was looking for people to play ultimate with

DarkCMV

Smash Rookie
im from jakarta i am also looking for someone to play with

Top Bottom