• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #125: City of Troy (Total War)

1641885365150.png

This place is based on a unique settlement in a Total War Saga: Troy, the latest of SEGA's long-running real-time strategy series of games. It is a grand city on a hill covered with high walls built by Poseidon and Apollo, strategically located at the mouth of the Hellespont. As a stage, the battle actually takes place inside the city, between the outer wall in the background and one of the inner walls that separate the outer city from the inner city that contains the plaza.

As the battle takes place during a siege, if a match takes long enough, there will be arrows and rubble raining from above and threatening the players. After a certain amount of time or if it takes enough damage, a portion of the main wall will crumble, damaging anyone in front of it and letting in a small fraction of enemy soldiers. It's temporary, however, as they will be defeated after a short while and the walls will be repaired by some mysterious, possibly divine source.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #125: Hell (Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit)

Hell-stage.png

Quite literally a stage taking place in hell. Fire is everywhere. The screams of the damned fill the air. There is no air conditioning. Worst of all whilst you're just attempting to kick back and kick your opponent in the back of the head, monsters will keep popping up on the stage.

The monsters themselves aren't the problem though. See, the problem is that these monsters have seen Prince Ash, the skeletal rabbit ruler of Hell in a compromising photo that showcases him enjoying a bath with his rubber ducky and are mocking him for being a wimp. To prove them wrong, Ash is going to mow down every last one of them with his circular buzz saw jet pack...

...and anyone who gets in his way too.

Prince Ash is a stage hazard in this that roams across the stage only when a monster appears on it. Players can tactically use Ash to help rack up massive damage to their hapless opponents by throwing them into his buzz saw blades as he makes his way across the stage, or trap them between the monster and Ash. Either way getting a buzz saw to the face is going to hurt like...well...hell.

This stage is a simple flat stage that contains a few platforms, although the platforms will occasionally dynamically shift. Considering it's Hell, there's surprisingly little hazards to your health outside the aggressive rabbit prince.

Last edited:
Job #125:
Shell City (Tembo the Badass Elephant)

1641926791062.png

Shell City is one of Locations from Tembo the Badass Elephant, where Tembo fights the Phantom Army, who terrorises the City in the Game's story.
Shell city was also one of Levels in Tembo, which it was City-themed level, where the whole game takes place.
(No need to say everything about it, since it's a just normal location)

Shell City could fit in Battle of AGES as Stage, which fits into "Miscellanous 3rd party Era" criteria.

The stage could be whole level from Tembo: The Badass Elephant, which it could scroll like Mushroomy KIngdom and there are a lot of Hazards in this Town.
The First hazard is Tembo, who occasionally appears as Hazard and bashes the opponents while charging at them with brute force.
Second are Phantom Forces, who can attack the Opponents like generic enemies in game. You can defeat them or they can defeat you.

The whole stage has aesthetic taken from Tembo game.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, I think it's time we kick off voting!

Let's look at our contenders:

Two-Point Hospital ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Spiral Corridor (@Darkonedagger)
Dinosaur Battlefield ( OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos )
Auriga ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Another Super Performance! ( Flyboy Flyboy )
Weapon in the Clouds ( PuyoWitch PuyoWitch )
City of Troy ( osby osby )
Hell ( YoshiandToad YoshiandToad )
Shell City ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )

Vote for your top 3 picks - keep your own submission in third place if you're going to self-vote.

1. Another Super Performance!
2. Two-Point Hospital
3. Dinosaur Battlefield

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
1. Another Super Performance (I’m a sucker for visually distinct and wacky stages like this. The DS has one of my favorite console libraries ever and weird experimental games like Feel the Magic are exactly why)
2. Two Point Hospital (This is mostly because I really want some Trauma Center music in this joint, but also because it would make for a fun stage)
3. Hell (I love the idea of literally hell being a stage in a platform fighter featuring Sonic and Aiai)

There were way too many good submissions this round. Not a single bad one out of the bunch.

D

Deleted member

1. Two-Point Hospital
2. Another Super Performance!
3. Dinosaur Battlefield

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Dinosaur Battlefield (I love the idea of representing an obscure title with big cool dinos)
2. Weapon in the Clouds (I love Rhythm Thief. I don't know how likely Phantom R is as a character as much as I love him and a rhythm stage is so cool, especially this setpiece)
3. Two Point Hospital (Great cut)

This was such a tough round! There are so many interesting choices here, and so many interesting games we could represent. Tembo was a fun stage idea, so was Prince Ash's stage (especially with him as a stage hazard - love that). The Endless stage was cool too! And I love the idea of a Catherine puzzle as a stage with the constant falling blocks and monsters crawling to get players. Really overall just a tough round, I'd love to see all of these make it in at some point tbh.

Last edited:

PuyoWitch

Smash Apprentice
1. Dinosaur Battlefield (SIGN ME UP! I've only really heard of Mushiking before this, but I really love this idea. It's well thought out and a cool concept. Plus, you get dinosaurs.)
2. City of Troy (I just love the idea of getting to fight in the actual City of Troy, I can't lie. I feel like there are not enough games using real-life locations. Gimme more stuff like the Fontana di Trevi in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.)
3. Another Super Performance! (Also incredibly well thought out, a deep cut, and it has a fun aesthetic.)

I feel like people came out of the woodwork with some really great submissions this round. I was honestly struggling to just pick a top 3. It probably doesn't need my help, but my runner-up would have been Two-Point Hospital.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Capsule toy time! This time related to two of our latest roster additions.

P3 Hero
  • Series: Persona
  • First Appearance: Persona 3 (2006)
  • System Debut: PlayStation 2
A transfer student at Gekkoukan High School. After moving into the Iwatodai Dorms and being asked to sign a contract by a mysterious child, he soon awakens to the ability to summon his Persona, Orpheus. Once this latent ability is awoken to, he learns that his dorm-mates are actually a group of Persona users known as S.E.E.S. who are responsible for taking care of shadows during the Dark Hour phenomenon. He soon becomes their leader and helps them climb up Tartarus.

P3P Heroine
  • Series: Persona
  • First Appearance: Persona 3 Portable (2009)
  • System Debut: PlayStation Portable
The P3 Hero from an alternate timeline. Much like her male counterpart, this girl is also a transfer student at Gekkoukan High School who gained the ability to summon Orpheus after signing a contract. Although the two heroes share a similar role in their story, the differences between the two are night and day. Compared to the stoic and reserved male protagonist, the female protagonist is generally shown to be more upbeat and cheerful.

Mario Grianni
  • Series: Shenmue
  • First Appearance: Shenmue (1999)
  • System Debut: Dreamcast
Mario is the owner of Yokosuka’s local Pizza joint, Bob’s Pizzaria. In his home city of Milan, he was a famous pizza chef alongside his brother. He decided to move to Japan with his wife and opened up his own pizza shop on Dobuita Street. Whenever Ryo comes by to visit, Mario makes sure to offer him his words of wisdom, whether it be relationship advice or simple Italian lessons. Remember, “buono” means “good!”

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, let's look at the results:

Hospital: 19 points
Corridor: 4 points
Dinosaur: 15 points
Auriga: 3 points
Performance: 19 points
Weapon: 2 points
Troy: 6 points
Hell: 3 points
Shell: 7 points

ah **** there's a tie

OK GO VOTE IN THIS TIEBREAKER POLL QUICK YALL ONLY GOT A FEW HOURS GO GO GO GO GO

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
OK, I said this last poll would be a very quick thing so here we are. The results have come in, and our next misc. stage will be Two-Point Hospital!!!!! This does mean Two-Point Hospital ain't getting a playable rep in base, so uhhhhhhh sorry if you were lobbying for that I guess?

Alright, moving on:

Job #129: Submit a tracklist for Two-Point Hospital

So yeah, we're doing this now! As always, please do remember to keep it to a max of 16 tracks, and also that misc. stages allow for a higher number of misc. tracks in their list.

That said, I have a feeling that we're probably only getting like one submission outta this, so I think we're safe to do our next job already. And it's a character job:

Job #130: Submit a fourth Sonic rep

Yeah! It's time to finally decide on our final Sonic character! Not much to say here cause we've already done jobs like this, other than to stress once again that this will be our last Sonic character for the base game. ok now bye

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
I’ll prolly come up with a Two-Point Hospital tracklist later today, but for now it’s time to resubmit Idris Elba’s soon-to-be most iconic role of Knuckles. Here’s hoping third (& Knuckles) times the charm
Job #130: Knuckles

View attachment 330987

Knuckles is one of Sonic’s closest friends and guardian of the Master Emerald. He was originally introduced as a secondary antagonist in Sonic the Hedgehog 3, but has since become one of Sonic’s closest allies. He’s a bit of a meat-head and can be very easily manipulated, a trait that Dr. Eggman has exploited in earlier games to turn Knuckles against Sonic, but his heart is always in the right place thanks to his dedication to protecting the Master Emerald and his friends. Also, I cannot undersell Knuckles’ hugely successful rap career in Sonic Adventure 2. Literally nothing but absolute fire from this man.

I’m sure I don’t need to tell y'all how huge of a deal Knuckles is. Him, Sonic, and Tails make up the holy trinity of classic player characters and he’s been playable in just about every mainline Sonic game since Sonic & Knuckles all the way until Sonic 06. Even after that, he’s still prominently featured in most modern games and became playable again in Sonic Mania. He got his own game, Knuckles’ Chaotix, for the obscure 32x add-on. The Echidna tribe lore plays an important role in SA1’s overall story, making Knuckles a pretty major player in that game and the overall Sonic lore. And we can’t forget that the upcoming second Sonic movie is hyping up the appearance of Knuckles (played by Idris Elba) pretty hard. Point is, Knuckles is a pretty big deal within the Sonic Cinematic Universe and makes more than plenty of sense to include as one of the series’ four reps.

Being arguably the most well-adept at fighting out of Sonic’s massive cast, Knuckles isn’t hurting at all for moveset potential. Knuckles’ greatest asset is his, well, Knuckles. He’d mostly fit within the brawler archetype and have a lot of heavy punches for his attacks. He also has plenty of unique abilities, such as the ability to glide, climb on walls, and dig underground. Even if he shares a few common abilities with Sonic, Knuckles has more than enough distinct attributes to make him a totally unique fighter.

Last edited:
I'm gonna Submit Sonic Rep:
Shadow the Hedgehog
1642105174483.png

Shadow the Hedgehog is a one of Bad Guys of Sonic Franchise. He is a artificial Mobian that was created by Gerald Robotnik as "Ultimate Life Form" from Black Doom's DNA to cure deadly diseases, ending the Project Shadow.
His purpose was to provide ways to develop a cure for incurable deadly illnesses, more specifically for Gerald's granddaughter Maria Robotnik, but he was captured and put into stasis by the military when he was deemed as a threat to humanity.

Fifty years later, Shadow was released by Dr. Eggman in order to enlist him in his plan to conquer the world. Initially, Shadow worked with him but secretly sought to destroy the planet in order to avenge Maria, who had been killed by the military, but was persuaded to save it from Gerald's doomsday plans. In the process, Shadow lost his memories and as such, sought to uncover the truth of his past, during which he met Black Doom and the Black Arms; in the end, Shadow regained his memories, uncovered the truth, and thwarted Black Doom's agenda and saved the world. From there, he continued his mission to protect humanity for the sake of Maria.

Shadow is sharp-witted, always on edge, and has a strong sense of purpose, willing to accomplish his goals by any means.[8] Essentially a dark version of Sonic, Shadow can match him in both speed and skill, and can use Chaos Control with a Chaos Emerald. While preferring to work alone, he has helped Sonic and his allies when needed.

He is really popular Sonic Character and he should be included, because he has moveset potential to borrow from Sonic Games like Chaos Control or etc.
BTW, he would be unique pick for Sonic Rep because of being Sonic's Rival that would fit into Game and he would be Lighter than Sonic, but Stronger than Him and if he was in the Game, his Allstar Move would be super Shadow that would act like Sonic's FS in Ultimate.
Shadow could have "Glass Cannon" Playstyle and he could be middleweight character with ability to Airdash.

I nominate Shadow as playable, because he could be another Villain rep, but more likely a Rival character, whose moveset could fit on Platform Fighter. Shadow is also one of Fan Favorite characters due to having badass and edgy nature.
Who wouldn't want a Edgy Character in SEGA Smash clone?

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 129

1. Nice Smelling Face
2. The Waiting Room
3. Astro Jam
4. The Urban Electric
5. Route 69
6. Bassinets
7. Needle In The Hay
8. Django In The Jungle
9. Fossil Fuel
10. Sundries
11. Come On Over
12. Remedy Hill
13. Night Ward
14. The Gamble Man
15. They Call Him G ~Ballistic Trauma Mix 1~ - House Of The Dead: Overkill
16. Gentle Breeze - Trauma Center 2

Job 130

Amy Rose

Amy Rose is a major recurring character in the sonic franchise, she is even playable in a few of them. Amy is a Hedgehog and self-proclaimed girlfriend of Sonic. Appearing back in Sonic CD Amy has made consistent appearances in all forms of Sonic Media.

Amy would be quite unique to add as another Sonic Character as her Hammer skills and move set from Sonic the Fighters she would be a surprising yet fitting addition.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Cash, could you please add the jazzy number The Gamble Man as track #16 on your list?

I don't have quite enough to warrant a whole new track list submission, but to miss out on this sneaky, swinging track would be a shame.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #129: Two-Point Hospital Tracklist
  1. Bassinets - Two-Point Hospital
  2. Water Wednesdays - Two Point Hospital
  3. Miami Swing - Two Point Hospital
  4. Midnight Blue - Two Point Hospital
  5. Remedy Hill - Two Point Hospital
  6. The Gamble Man - Two Point Hospital
  7. Wet Laundry - Two Point Hospital
  8. Recover and Regain - Two-Point Hospital
  9. Come On Over - Two-Point Hospital
  10. Night Ward - Two-Point Hospital
  11. Hope Hospital - Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  12. Vulnerability - Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  13. Gentle Breeze - Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
  14. Unfaltering Hands - Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
  15. Encroaching Shadows - Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
  16. Attraction - Emergency Call Ambulance
The theme of today is making use of Sega’s rich library of medical-based IPs. And by that I mean all three that I know exist. The high-stakes drama of Trauma Center and fast-paced arcade franticness of ECA might not seem like they’d mesh well with the generally laid-back soundtrack of TPH, but I love that I can put all these together into the same tracklist regardless.

D

Deleted member

Blaze the Cat

A princess from an alternative dimension and the guardian of the mysterious and powerful Sol Emeralds. Blaze was introduced in the Nintnedo DS spin off title Sonic Rush before playing s major story role in Sonic 06. She possess the power of pyrokinesis, meaning she can control fire. Blaze is a popular character amoung fans and has manged to have staying power that a lot of other spin off Sonic characters don't.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
#Job 130: Chaos 0

Chaos-0.png

Chaos started life as a humble Chao, before mutating into an immortal god-like creature taking on the physical properties of water in order to protect it's fellow Chao brethren from would be attackers as well as being the original guardian of both the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds.

Naturally calm and warm hearted(despite having no visible physical heart), Chaos became a vengeful monster after Tikals' father, Pachamac, stormed the alter with his men in order to obtain the emeralds in order to destroy his enemies. Not even Pachamac's own daughter could stand in his way as he and the rest of the Knuckles clan trampled her and the innocent Chao underfoot. Witnessing such brutality, Chaos transformed into Perfect Chaos with the seven chaos emeralds and wiped out most of the Knuckles clan and killing Pachamac.
Having become blinded by rage, Chaos was an unstoppable monster. Only Tikal remained of the Echidna at the alter, and realising Chaos' pain, sacrificed her own physical form to remove the Chaos Emerald energy within him and bind both herself and him to the Master Emerald.

It is the main antagonist of Sonic's first true 3D outing, being the first of many antagonists that would displace Dr. Eggman as the final threat. It's also one of the most memorable and most importantly, liked, of these antagonist types.

Due to it's bizarre liquid body, Chaos 0 is incredibly flexible and malleable, able to transform it's limbs into weapons and gain incredible reach with it's attacks, or even turn into a goopy puddle to avoid it's opponents strikes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #130: Cream the Rabbit & Cheese

1642168384343.png

Cream is a young rabbit who never goes anywhere without her friend and companion Cheese. Initially, the duo had an original life but this changed when they had a chance encounter with Sonic after one of Dr. Eggman's evil plans threw them into a world of adventure. Despite her polite nature, her endless curiosity always gets Cream into sticky situations, which allowed her to develop some fighting abilities, aided by Cheese acting as her protector.

Similar to Tails, Cream is a Fly-type character who can move around in the air by floating her ears, as Cheese follows her with their wings. However, the duo would have unique puppet-style gameplay that so far has no example in the game. On top of attacking their own, Cream and Cheese can execute powerful skills by working in tandem or having the former giving commands to the Chao such as forming tornadoes or healing them.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 130: Metal Sonic

125 jobs later, I'm bringing back Metal Sonic as inspired by his boss fights in Sonic CD and the powers he uses in the OVA. I just think he's neat!

Job 35:

Sonic the Hedgehog Rep:
Metal Sonic

So, honestly, I know who my first choice would be and he's already been submitted, but I thought I should toss in a somewhat unexpected pick into the mix! I love Metal Sonic, and have since Sonic 3 and especially the Sonic OVA (hence the picture). I don't think he'd be a mere Sonic echo - I'd prefer him to be based on both the OVA and Mecha Sonic/Silver Sonic incarnations, with energy blasts, the golden transformation mechanic, strong kicks, and teleportation. Metal Sonic becomes such a cool villain in the series, more than just a Sonic clone, and so I want to see him thrown into the mix. Plus, a Land of Darkness or Stardust Speedway stage? Yes please.

Fun fact, in looking for this image, I've learned that a full demo tape with music made for the Sonic OVA has been found and dumped online! This is so cool, just hearing South Island makes me smile.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
OK, I said this last poll would be a very quick thing so here we are. The results have come in, and our next misc. stage will be Two-Point Hospital!!!!! This does mean Two-Point Hospital ain't getting a playable rep in base, so uhhhhhhh sorry if you were lobbying for that I guess?

Alright, moving on:

Job #129: Submit a tracklist for Two-Point Hospital

So yeah, we're doing this now! As always, please do remember to keep it to a max of 16 tracks, and also that misc. stages allow for a higher number of misc. tracks in their list.

That said, I have a feeling that we're probably only getting like one submission outta this, so I think we're safe to do our next job already. And it's a character job:

Job #130: Submit a fourth Sonic rep

Yeah! It's time to finally decide on our final Sonic character! Not much to say here cause we've already done jobs like this, other than to stress once again that this will be our last Sonic character for the base game. ok now bye
I'll admit I don't know enough about Two-Point Hospital or the like to really submit here, so I shall hold my peace on that front. However... I do know Sonic, and I have a bit of a weird pick to suggest that probably won't get any votes... but still could be incredibly interesting to see.

Job #130: Jet the Hawk

1642179278336.png

Jet the Hawk is the primary rival to Sonic in the spinoff series, Sonic Riders. His lore is essentially that he is the leader of a small team known as the Babylon Rogues, a trio of thieves that are descendants of the Babylonians, a race of ancient aliens. In terms of personality, he's a treasure hunter and thief - as well as an incredibly competitive Extreme Gear rider who prides himself on being the fastest in the world, even more than Sonic!

Jet's own inclusion would be quite interesting in that he's a lesser-known Sonic character, but represents the more sporty, extreme side of Sonic's history - be it aspects like Sonic's SOAP shoes back in the Adventure games, all the way up to the fact that Riders even exists. Sonic's design very much has leaned into this in the modern era, but even in the classic era, extreme sports were to an extent represented as part of his general design!

In terms of gameplay, Jet's moveset would focus on the use of his Extreme Gear, a flying board similar to a skateboard that Jet can use to an extremely high degree of accuracy and dexterity. This would make him one of the fastest characters in the game and give him a high degree of aerial prowess - though at the cost of him being a glass cannon, a powerful rushdown character who somewhat lacks in defensive tools. Aside from this, Jet is also able to (to an extent) control and read the air, which is how he's able to create small tornadoes with his Extreme Gear. I imagine these would act as pressure tools in the form of projectiles, as well as him being able to manipulate his Extreme Gear to allow him to attack with streams of air to boost his attacks if you can nail down the rhythm.

The main "gimmick" of his would, of course, be the Extreme Gear. Many of his attacks and even his running animation would have him board it, and a lot of his attacks would have him performing stunts and tricks with it. Not only this, but Jet's aerial skills are greatly enhanced by it! He'd be interesting in that he's scary both on the ground and in the air... though this is balanced by his attacks not being as physically strong as other characters such as Sonic himself.

He's a bit of an obscure pick, I'll admit, but Jet is in an interesting position where he's still quite relevant today, as well as having plenty of appearances in official Sonic media - and even being playable in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020, notably - as well as having a really unique playstyle, and being able to represent the more... extreme side of Sonic's legacy.

Anyways, that's my piece! This is a little weird I'll admit, but I think he's a really underrated pick that would be cool to see here. (Or, well, at least some Riders music hehee) hope y'all enjoy it!

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, it's time to start up voting for both things!

First off, here are the tracklists:

cashregister9 cashregister9 's tracklist
OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos ' tracklist

Here's the poll:

And here are our picks for the fourth Sonic rep:

Knuckles the Echidna ( OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos )
Shadow the Hedgehog ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Amy Rose ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Blaze the Cat (@Darkonedagger)
Chaos 0 ( YoshiandToad YoshiandToad )
Cream the Rabbit and Cheese ( osby osby )
Metal Sonic ( Flyboy Flyboy )
Jet the Hawk ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )

Vote for your top 3 picks - keep your own submission in third place if you're going to self-vote.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Y'know him, the fighting freak Knuckles. Given his role as the third member of Team Sonic, it'd be a crime not to have him here - plus, I think his moveset could pull from some really interesting sources, and he'd be really unique compared to who we already have in here!

2. All living things kneel before Metal Sonic! I think that he's really often shafted when it comes to moveset potential. It's so easy to write him off as a Sonic clone, when his abilities and overall style are so incredibly different - he'd be really cool to see, and adds a new villain to the roster too! Admittedly, he might be better as a DLC pick (hence him being second here,) but I think he's not to be underestimated.

3. Never get on her bad side - it's Blaze! I think she's like, a genuinely genius dark horse pick (as mentioned by a few folks, I imagine.) Her pyrokinesis would make her a pretty unique character to see - and getting some Sonic Dash music is always good (my Naganuma bias is showing, I know.) Even so, giving her a variant of the Boost mechanic as well as her various gameplay abilities would work well!

I have to say though, the submissions here were hella good all around!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
  1. Blaze (I’ll admit that this is 100% a bias vote as someone who grew up with Sonic Rush as their first Sonic game, but cmon! Blaze is cool and she has awesome fire powers!)
  2. Amy (She’s not one of my personal favorites, but I’d be lying if I said she wasn’t still an important character who could bring a lot of fun moveset potential with her)
  3. Knuckles (You know I’m gonna vote for my boy! Gotta complete Team Sonic)
Wanna give some honorable mentions to Chaos, Cream, and Jet for being really fun and inspired ideas that don’t usually come up a lot when discussing potential Sonic reps.

Top Bottom