• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Have a Clap for HolyNightmare Representing the ROBSquad

It's All Fiction

Smash Rookie
3-0'd Poke's Luigi in Grand Finalls at Get on My Level. This is the start of ROB's path of dominance. The year 20BeepBoop will come where all smashers main ROB with perfected zoning and Gyro skill.

But seriously, great job to HolyNightmare :D All the supposed "top tiers" can go suck it!!

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

I couldn't resist, the title was just too tempting (and ROB's clapping animation is just hilarious)

Last edited:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ROB is the only true top tier as he is the only one with a top.

Last edited:

Lunix7

Smash Apprentice
Always glad to see :4rob: get the recognition he deserves.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
<- was in the chat spamming \ MrDestructoid / BEEP BOOP \ MrDestructoid /

Fantastic showing by holy, I learned a lot from just watch the matches.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Congratulations. Really solid stuff. I need to see if I can find some matches of him vs. some of my problematic MUs. Good stuff Holy!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Thanks a lot guys! I've won 2 nationals so far and have defeated players such as Nakat, Vinnie, Static Manny, Poke, Blacktwins, Chris Fisch and even my own brother(Ally). I still have much yet to learn considering I recently became aware of the gyro constant spike tech. found by Ocean. All robs need to implement that in play :)

Last edited:

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
@ HolyNightmare HolyNightmare please enlighten us. I've watched Ocean's recent games and didn't see anything that could really be constituted as a "gyro constant spike tech."

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Also, please come to West Coast Canada some time! We can make it worth your while I swear (I hope)!

edit: I'm a total idiot and meant to edit my prior post. @ GwJ GwJ could you fix my stupidity please? Thank you.

Last edited:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Smashboards is so bad at sharing tech, please explain what the gyro constant spike tech is :O

Lizard_Buttock

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1925-1807
We shall take our revenge on ZeRo for not putting us on the top tier. He shall see the error of his ways

Top Bottom