• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LET'S ENDLESSLY REQUEST SAKURAI TO UPDATE PALUTENA'S GUIDANCE, SHALL WE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
With enough requests and perhaps a KICKSTARTER, we should have an OFFICIAL guidance on the DLC Fighters.
Sure we have Zelda Universe on YouTube, but we should pressure Sakurai in making Palutena's Guidance for these FP characters.
You may think it won't happen, but we gotta try.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
With enough requests and perhaps a KICKSTARTER, we should have an OFFICIAL guidance on the DLC Fighters.
Sure we have Zelda Universe on YouTube, but we should pressure Sakurai in making Palutena's Guidance for these FP characters.
You may think it won't happen, but we gotta try.
I support that

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai is walking away from Ultimate along with the rest of the development team. At this point, it's extremely unlikely that they'll come back just to add more recorded voice lines to the game, especially with Nintendo's non-union conditions making things harder on Kid Icarus: Uprising cast.

Also, grow up. Harassing people online won't get you everything you want.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I pledge to donate 5,000 to ensure we get Palutena’s Guidance for DLC characters.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Now that I think about it, are you sure this is a good idea? Would you regret donating 5,000 for nothing?
I have no qualms with donating 5,000. I can even up it to 10,000. Totally worth it for such a just cause! Are you inferring that, perhaps, this might not even happen? Such is the risk of KICKSTARTERS and donations!

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
What part of "Don't ask me for anything again" don't you understand?

Just kidding, though, while I don't encourage those types of requests, as Sakurai has mentioned he's tired of the endless requests, I feel like it's missing and they should have planned for the VO cast to record one day after the DLC was done.

And there's a lot more missing. Wish DLC was actually incorporated into World of Light--I might actually play it. And it's modular design lends itself to additions. Same with an Everyone Is Here trailer. That being said, DLC was incorporated into the mural banner, classic mode, and spirits, and that is far more than they promised and I'm happy for that. I'd want them completely incorporated, but I don't expect anything, and Sakurai needs his vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom