• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'm still partial to Beard Isaac, we have a critical lack of beards in Smash (mustaches don't count). I hope you guys finally get your character in the game. I know Isaac's fans have been waiting as long as K. Rool's has. I never really seen Isaac as much of "another swordsman" and more of being an earth bender, since earth magic is in short supply in Smash (got plenty of fire and lightning, and a bit of water and frost).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm still partial to Beard Isaac, we have a critical lack of beards in Smash (mustaches don't count). I hope you guys finally get your character in the game. I know Isaac's fans have been waiting as long as K. Rool's has. I never really seen Isaac as much of "another swordsman" and more of being an earth bender, since earth magic is in short supply in Smash (got plenty of fire and lightning, and a bit of water and frost).
Haha not to make it into some kind of competition but I remember people clamouring for Isaac when we hadn't yet received even Diddy Kong. Of course I'm old as dirt. xD

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oooooh we talking Golden Sun beards?

I'm also would be alright if we got older Isaac. Sure I would slightly disappointed if it's not Teen Isaac, but I would be pretty thankful if we get him in the first place.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm still partial to Beard Isaac, we have a critical lack of beards in Smash (mustaches don't count).
Sounds like a good reason to support Snake to me!
I hope you guys finally get your character in the game. I know Isaac's fans have been waiting as long as K. Rool's has. I never really seen Isaac as much of "another swordsman" and more of being an earth bender, since earth magic is in short supply in Smash (got plenty of fire and lightning, and a bit of water and frost).
That's what everyone in the old thread wanted from Isaac. They wanted him to be a magic user with occasional use of his sword. When Robin came along, hoo boy, detractors made SURE to point out the similarities between him and our ideas. In all honesty though Robin uses some crazy amount of absurd spells. I don't think Isaac needs that absurd number of spells to be unique. He's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve to make him an awesome addition.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Are we talking Diddy Kong or Diddy Kong Diddy Kong here? c:
Diddy Kong Diddy Kong is eternal and omnipresent.

He probably remembers it too, lol.

That's what everyone in the old thread wanted from Isaac. They wanted him to be a magic user with occasional use of his sword. When Robin came along, hoo boy, detractors made SURE to point out the similarities between him and our ideas. In all honesty though Robin uses some crazy amount of absurd spells. I don't think Isaac needs that absurd number of spells to be unique. He's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve to make him an awesome addition.
Plus, in terms of GS, what Robin does is mostly Mars (fire)/Jupiter (air) adept stuff, while Isaac's specialty is as a Venus adept (Earth magic), which Robin doesn't touch at all, so the two needn't have any real overlap in that area.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Oooooh we talking Golden Sun beards?

I'm also would be alright if we got older Isaac. Sure I would slightly disappointed if it's not Teen Isaac, but I would be pretty thankful if we get him in the first place.
Maybe they can meet in the middle and give use teen Isaac with a beard?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Maybe they can meet in the middle and give use teen Isaac with a beard?
I'm picturing that now and it looks.... strange. But it would take some while to getting used too.

Many college students can grow a nice beard in their age. But for Isaac, maybe give him a stubble or mini-beard and it would feel more natural.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I'm picturing that now and it looks.... strange. But it would take some while to getting used too.

Many college students can grow a nice beard in their age. But for Isaac, maybe give him a stubble or mini-beard and it would feel more natural.
I'm gonna have to put my foot down on this one. Full beard or no beard. No exceptions.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I got confused and thought you were talking about either Robin (Mercury Adept from GS:DD) or Robin (Isaac's Japanese name... unless it's Matthew's? I can't remember)

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
lol. found myself on the supporter list. idk. also I think Ninty should try give Golden Sun another go as a eShop title. I might actually get into the series then since I like RPGs.

not a supporter for a long while pls don't kill me.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy Kong Diddy Kong is eternal and omnipresent.

He probably remembers it too, lol.
I do, I really do.

And yes, Isaac had strong support way back during the speculation era of Brawl, I remember it greatly. It was such a shame to see him being deconfirmed too!

But yeah, much changed when :diddy: came to play.

Eternal and omnipresent though? :awesome: I like that... It's a cute way of saying I'm old as ****. :laugh:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I got confused and thought you were talking about either Robin (Mercury Adept from GS:DD) or Robin (Isaac's Japanese name... unless it's Matthew's? I can't remember)
Haha I can see that. xP

But yeah, Isaac's Japanese name is Robin, which is a little confusing, but at least Robin's Japanese name is Reflet... which... helps? I remember people saying we couldn't get Isaac because we already had a Robin in Smash. Not only would that not be a problem considering regional differences... but that was clearly before we got two Roys, haha.

lol. found myself on the supporter list. idk. also I think Ninty should try give Golden Sun another go as a eShop title. I might actually get into the series then since I like RPGs.

not a supporter for a long while pls don't kill me.
Once a supporter, always a supporter. :evil:
I wouldn't put a great deal of stock into a supporter list, but if you want to be removed that's doable.

And yeah if GS even showed up on Switch's VC I'd buy it again. It'd be nice to be able to take GS on the go again, haven't played the GBA version in years. Not sure I even know where mine is right now. :p

I do, I really do.

And yes, Isaac had strong support way back during the speculation era of Brawl, I remember it greatly. It was such a shame to see him being deconfirmed too!

But yeah, much changed when :diddy: came to play.

Eternal and omnipresent though? :awesome: I like that... It's a cute way of saying I'm old as ****. :laugh:
Yeah, and the deconfirmation didn't happen until right at the end too. Like, I think not until launch. :/

And all us pre-Brawlers are best left sat in creaky rocking chairs shaking our canes at the kids going on about some Daisy or Gen VII Pokemon or Ribbon Girl and remembering how things used to be when it seemed like it was the important characters getting in. And Chrono should be in a museum. :p

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
nah its fine you can keep me for the numbers noone will know esp when I change my name :p

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah, and the deconfirmation didn't happen until right at the end too. Like, I think not until launch. :/

And all us pre-Brawlers are best left sat in creaky rocking chairs shaking our canes at the kids going on about some Daisy or Gen VII Pokemon or Ribbon Girl and remembering how things used to be when it seemed like it was the important characters getting in. And Chrono should be in a museum. :p

He was so right though... :urg:

Chrono, Geno and Ridley... Those fanbases are basically the most unfortunate ever. I still don't really get how all these characters got so intensively passionate supporters who are / where hellbent on their character's inclusion but it was a fun show to watch.

The Daisy thread is currently the biggest support thread as well... Go figure. :rolleyes:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

He was so right though... :urg:

Chrono, Geno and Ridley... Those fanbases are basically the most unfortunate ever. I still don't really get how all these characters got so intensively passionate supporters who are / where hellbent on their character's inclusion but it was a fun show to watch.
Yeah, well, at least Geno finally got thrown a bone. And I guess Ridley has as much of a role as you can hope for a character that isn't going to become playable. Meanwhile Isaac gets... nothing! But oh wait, there was a new GS song on a stage no one likes, lol. Fantastic.

And I meant @ChronoBound, not Crono the character. He's pre-Melee, they should make him a historical landmark. Though he doesn't come by anymore, I don't think, lol. Though I'd like to see Crono the character, that'd be neat.

The Daisy thread is currently the biggest support thread as well... Go figure. :rolleyes:
I don't get it. She's literally there to be Peach-but-not-quite. Not saying she can't be unique but there are so many more interesting choices imo.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah, well, at least Geno finally got thrown a bone. And I guess Ridley has as much of a role as you can hope for a character that isn't going to become playable. Meanwhile Isaac gets... nothing! But oh wait, there was a new GS song on a stage no one likes, lol. Fantastic.

And I meant @ChronoBound, not Crono the character. He's pre-Melee, they should make him a historical landmark. Though he doesn't come by anymore, I don't think, lol. Though I'd like to see Crono the character, that'd be neat.
I think our only hope at this point, without a new Golden Sun I mean, is considering how well he did in the ballot. I hear he was one of the top contenders along with K. Rool. That was all speculation, though. Maybe if we get newcomers they'll take the ballot runner-ups into account.
I don't get it. She's literally there to be Peach-but-not-quite. Not saying she can't be unique but there are so many more interesting choices imo.
Literally just said the same exact thing in the General Speculation Thread.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think our only hope at this point, without a new Golden Sun I mean, is considering how well he did in the ballot. I hear he was one of the top contenders along with K. Rool. That was all speculation, though. Maybe if we get newcomers they'll take the ballot runner-ups into account.
Agreed, sadly. Isaac seems to have performed well in the ballot from all we can tell, but the thing is, even with the narrower scope of consumers the ballot targeted, there is still likely a silent majority we are unaware of, and the silent majority is rarely ever in favour of Isaac. :(

After the K. Rool costume my hopes of Isaac getting in were pretty much dashed, again, but I still think he could've made a good costume for the swordfighter, even though he's capable of so much more than that (though that wouldn't help rectify that image).

Literally just said the same exact thing in the General Speculation Thread.
Lol, we sure did.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh there's a new thread.

I guess I'm back from the dead if this thread is s̶o̶r̶t̶a̶ active.

Count me in :D

Oh and didn't Mario Sports Superstars come out just now. Finally Camelot can work on G̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶ Mario Tennis Switch.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I should probably get around to playing his games to see how I really feel about the character.
Concept wise I'm already sort of interested in him but not completely.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ye old Isaac moveset
Running Speed: Shulk
Jump height: Mario
Regular attacks
Jab: Swings sword in an arch, similar to Marth
FTilt: Thrusts sword
UTilt: Swings sword above head
DTilt: A slash that is similar to his jab, but less range traded for speed
Dash Attack: Jumps with a downward slash, like Link
NAir: Same as the dash attack, but without a dash and the sword reaches behind him
FAir: Pushes out his arm and stabs with sword
BAir: Same as FAir
UAir: Slashes upwards
DAir: Reversed UAir, spikes
Smash attacks
USmash:Mad Growth, heavy damage but ending lag combined with low knockback isn't ideal
SideSmash:Move, Same as Brawl, but it does deal damage, more of an edgegaurd tool, think Mega Man's Mega Buster
DSmash:Quake, Isaac makes the ground tremble, this attack isn't too powerful but can be used to stop the foe moving, it's basically a combo starter
Get-up attack: Leg sweep and then get's up
Ledge Attack: Climbs on and stabs low
Grab and throws
Grab: Catch, great range, the hand has the same height as Isaac, but a lot of endinglag, the hand will return to Isaac if it catches anyone
Pummel: Isaac knees his foe
FThrow: Slams his palm into foes stomach and uses Move, Move only has a windbox here
BThrow: Isaac uses Force and slams the opponent backwards
UThrow:Isaac does a rising Slash and it hits his opponent pretty high up
DThrow:Isaac trips his foe and uses Titan Blade, heavy damage, but low knockback and endlag
Special attacks
B: Djinn, Isaac will scroll through four elements that have multiple Djinn in a set order, Isaac will not be able to move, but pressing up or down makes him scroll through different Djinn of that element, the Djinn's name appears on Isaac's portrait under his name. After using a Djinn, pressing B will make Isaac summon Venus, Mars, Jupiter or Mercury, The Venus Djinn flies around Isaac as a pseudo Mach Tornado, Mars will be a PK Fire, Jupiter does something similar, but no lingering effect and at a different angle and Mercury acts like Fludd. After performing a summon, Isaac must wait 15 seconds to use a Djinn
Side B: Spire, has a set distance, like Palutena's fireball custom, drops a rock on foe, it will shatter on the ground and the shards also deal damage
Up B: Retreat, it works like the Sheik custom, instant, but no hitbox
Down B: Mind Read, Ivan somehow taught this to Isaac, and it's a strange kind of Counter. Poor range, but it shoots a little spark like Mewtwo's Disable, if it hits, foe is stunned and sent back with no damage to make up for the endlag, however, the next move the enemy hits Isaac with won't effect him, meaning Isaac can outright hit through combos
Final Smash: Isaac uses Quake Sphere and it hits foes and puts them in the middle of the stage, Isaac then throws a Ragnarok there, anyone hit is sent to a forest area, Isaac then summons Judgment to finish the foe off
Djinn effects
Flint: Isaac's next move has a ton of knockback
Quartz: Isaac receives less knockback the next hit
Ground: Isaac's next move stuns the enemy, ideal for Mind Read
Granite: Isaac receives less damage for 7 seconds
Sap: steals 10%
Vine: Makes an enemy slower
Bane: Poisons a foe, AKA flower
Fever: Foe hit by this will trip randomly
Scorch: Shoots out a firey explosion
Corona: Isaac will receive no knockback temporarily
Forge: Isaac's next move does more damage
Ember: Isaac basically gets a turbo mode for 3 seconds
Flash: Isaac will receive less damage and explode when hit for 5 seconds
Torch: Isaac's next move will do a lot of damage and outright ignore shields
Gust: shoots out wind to push the enemy
Breeze: lowers damage of the next move Isaac is hit with, also counts for Final Smashes
Smog: A poisonous cloud appears with a smoke ball effect
Zephyr: Increases Isaac's speed, making him lighter
Luff: Isaac's next move will outright hit twice, throws included
Flux: A Jupiter Djinn flies forward, if it hits anyone, their Special Attacks are blocked for 5 seconds, recovery included
Squall: Stuns enemy shortly but deals damage
Fizz: Isaac stands still for a few seconds and heals
Sleet: Reduces damage output of enemy
Mist: Puts a foe to sleep
Spritz: Heals Isaac more than Fizz, animation takes even longer
Hail: Isaac's moves will pretty much eat shields for 7 seconds
Tonic: Isaac will not be affected by sleep, flowers or daze for 8 seconds
Dew: Lowers knockback of moves Isaac is hit by for 4 seconds

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I was posting in the old thread, I thought everyone had forgotten Isaac. :p

I still have a lot of hope, I mean Sakurai wanted to include Geno as a playable character. Do you know what that tells me? It tells me that Sakurai is willing to include a character if there's enough demand and support for them. Just the idea that we almost got playable Geno pretty much makes me believe anything is possible going forward.

I think the issue is that the above is true for a LOT of different characters. So competition will be very intense.

In a way I think the unpredictable nature of Smash Bros makes it easier to have hope though. There were a lot of characters we got for Smash 3DS/Wii U that came out of the blue.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Got sent this video. If you're a fan of the GS series, it's def worth a watch~

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I support Isaac.

I had an idea where Isaac uses Psynergy hands (they kinda look like Master Hand and Crazy Hand) in his moveset.

Grab would use the Catch Psynergy where the hand "catches" opponents.

Side Smash would use the Force Psynergy where the hand flies from Isaac and punches distant opponents.

Down Smash would use the Pound Psynergy where the hand pounds opponents like Bayonetta's Down Smash... but it can also bury opponents (Golden Sun wiki says it drives objects into the ground).

Up+B recovery would use the Carry Psynergy where two hands catch Isaac and then they lift and move him back to the stage.

Side+B would use the Move Psynergy where the hand pushes opponents and items away from Isaac... and blocks projectiles (not the same as reflecting projectiles like Palutena's Reflect Barrier would do).

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Got sent this video. If you're a fan of the GS series, it's def worth a watch~

I question his logic when he spoke of people wanting a reboot of Golden Sun but then pointed to the sales of Zelda remastered ports. Gosh, we already have so much unnecessary confusion between the terms "remake" and "remaster" (even though they are clearly two different concepts) but now someone thinks that "reboot", and "remake" and "remaster" all mean the same thing? Good grief!

Anyway, it does seem like Golden Sun is done this time. I can't get hyped for Isaac to appear in a future Super Smash Bros. anymore. Sorry. Best of luck to you all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
*sigh* The potential Golden Sun had... How it all poured down the drain, it's so sad honestly. I still have fond memories of the game, even though it was sometimes dialogue heavy, it at least helped you with imagining the world of Weyard, and got you thinking about the four elements and all that good stuff. What I liked is that Golden Sun was very philosophical. Shame I never got to play Dark Dawn (I would've bought the game if my DS didn't break down back before it was released, mind you).

The chances of the series being rebooted are slim I think. Unless Camelot gets to work on the franchise again and not make terrible Mario Sports games instead... I wonder what happened at Camelot honestly. They used to be so ambitious, and now they hardly make games anymore outside of Mario Tennis.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
*sigh* The potential Golden Sun had... How it all poured down the drain, it's so sad honestly. I still have fond memories of the game, even though it was sometimes dialogue heavy, it at least helped you with imagining the world of Weyard, and got you thinking about the four elements and all that good stuff. What I liked is that Golden Sun was very philosophical. Shame I never got to play Dark Dawn (I would've bought the game if my DS didn't break down back before it was released, mind you).

The chances of the series being rebooted are slim I think. Unless Camelot gets to work on the franchise again and not make terrible Mario Sports games instead... I wonder what happened at Camelot honestly. They used to be so ambitious, and now they hardly make games anymore outside of Mario Tennis.
Yeah, Camelot has really deteriorated from what they used to be. During the GBA/Gamecube age they put out a Golf and Tennis game for both systems, AND two GS games. And the Gamecube entries were debatably the strongest in the series. Up until like the DS and Wii they were killing it. Maybe a lot of their talent went elsewhere.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well Mario Tennis and Mario Golf on the GBA were also really nice. Partially cause they had a rad single player RPG mode using the same engine as Golden Sun xD Wasn't one of the reasons they did not make Golden Sun 3 soon after Lost Age, was because they lost a lot of their talent and they did not feel that the newer team could handle Golden Sun?

Not sure where that information came from though. Did You Know Gaming's video on Golden Sun mentions some interview with the Takahashi brothers.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't think Camelot's talent is lacking in the slightest. I think Nintendo's funding of Camelot isn't what it used to be. I mean since the GBA days they picked up Monolith Soft and since their first game they've been the hot **** for Nintendo's RPGs. Nintendo just doesn't see Camelot as a big idea factory anymore because of the lackluster reception to Dark Dawn from fans, critics, and sales point of view the game was received as 'mediocre' at best. Not to **** on Dark Dawn or anything but compared to Xenoblade that came out the same year it was a disappointment. You can't really blame Nintendo for looking at 1 or the other and choosing to be their chips on a company that pulled out what is widely considered the best RPG of last generation. I'm not saying Xenoblade and Monolith Soft killed Golden Sun, I'm just saying that in the gaming industry one flop can lead to a string of bad luck that winds up landing you in the B-bin of developers. Even more so if you're understaffed and can fall back on sports games.

It's sad that some serious talent MIGHT be going to waste over there but I do believe the Switch is the time for Camelot to shine. Now that the 3DS is completely filled with ****ing Mario Sports games, they can turn their attention to Switch and maybe, just maybe they'll get around to a new Golden Sun. You never know, Nintendo DID give funding to Grezzo who before Ever Oasis only did updates and ports for the Zelda series. I think we'll see Golden Sun sometime in the future, I just don't know if it'll be anytime soon. They just need to prove to Nintendo that they are still a company that can make some stellar games. After all it only takes one game to revitalize a franchise. Thanks Fire Emblem Awakening.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Isaac was my ballot vote, but I eventually gave up on him. He does have a pretty strong chance I'll admit. He would've been complete if PM continued and hes also currently being worked in Flash 2.

Is the main idea to restrict his sword moves to his jab and tilts while show casing everything else for his Earth psynergy? That's honestly how I can imangine he'd be designed. Isaac has my support.

Also, if we get his son Matthew in as an altetlrnate costume for Isaac, that'd be pretty epic. His design is just too good to not pass away.

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior I support the inclusion of Isaac in Smash for Switch.
However, it's very unlikely. My predictions for the rumored 2 inclusions are Inkling and Ribbon Girl, but when it comes to who I want, I gotta stay true to my ballot pick. And if it doesn't work out... there's always Smash Flash!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I've added you.
  1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. Accursed
  7. Adeptmune
  8. Agk0001
  9. AgatioGanon
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. aldelaro5
  13. alguidrag
  14. Altais
  15. Amberloo
  16. andimidna
  17. Apollyon
  18. Aqua Rock X
  19. AquaDork1
  20. Arcadenik
  21. Arteen
  22. Asian_Charizard
  23. Aureola
  24. Aurora Jenny
  25. AustarusIV
  26. AwesomeCauliflower68
  27. Awesomedude444
  28. Backgammon
  29. Balgorxz
  30. BandannaWaddleDee
  31. Bane84
  32. bassem6
  33. Bassoonist
  34. Bingoshi
  35. Bkupa666
  36. Blaziken
  37. BluePikmin11
  38. BoltDragon
  39. BoN~
  40. BridgesWithTurtles
  41. Browny
  42. Buddy002
  43. Bunny8093
  44. BUnit
  45. Burruni
  46. Calane
  47. CactusBlah
  48. candyissweet
  49. Capita
  50. Cap'nChreest
  51. Captain Toad
  52. CardStealer1
  53. Chapter Serf
  54. CheckmateChuck
  55. CheeseBroJoe
  56. Cheezey Bites
  57. Chromfirmed
  58. ChronoPenguin
  59. ClinkStryphart
  60. CliffJumper
  61. cocy965
  62. Coaltergeist
  63. Crap-Zapper
  64. cybersai
  65. Dalek_Kolt
  66. Dendros
  67. Desert Croc
  68. Destroyer713
  69. Dezeray112
  70. Dhragen
  71. Diddy Kong
  72. Dimensionsword64
  73. DivinexRose
  74. DJ3DS
  75. DJBor
  76. D-Man9293
  77. DoodleDuck97
  78. Doncalot
  79. DraginHikari
  80. Drakonis
  81. Dromader
  82. DukeNapoleon
  83. DustyPumpkin
  84. e105beta
  85. Eagle
  86. EddyBearr
  87. ED Cantu
  88. Edlocke
  89. egaddmario
  90. ElPanandero
  91. El Syd
  92. EndlessChrom
  93. EndlessRain
  94. EnhaloTricks
  95. ethanrodgers223
  96. Ezequileste
  97. Falgor
  98. Falkoopa
  99. False Sense
  100. Felix_the_Slayer
  101. fenyx4
  102. ferioku
  103. Fire Rider
  104. Fire_Voyager
  105. FirstBlade
  106. Flareon
  107. Flintike
  108. fogbadge.
  109. foolssigma
  110. FreddyOnDrugs
  111. Friesnchip
  112. Geno Boost
  113. Ghirahilda
  114. GladiusVortex
  115. GM_3826
  116. Gotann
  117. GraveEclipse567
  118. heylodom
  119. hwrdjacob
  120. iam8bit
  121. iDazedX_x
  122. Inawordyes
  123. IntelliHeath1
  124. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  125. isaac3000
  126. IvanQuote
  127. JaidynReiman
  128. Jak_spoon
  129. Jamurai
  130. JDogindy
  131. JohnnySparkxs
  132. jweb22
  133. KCCHIEFS27
  134. KeniththeGatherer
  135. Keybladeguy
  136. Kikaru
  137. Kind Dedede
  138. KingShadow
  139. KiraYoshikage
  140. KirbyDragon
  141. Kirbyfan391
  142. Kisae
  143. Kokirikory
  144. Koori
  145. Kumatora
  146. Kycse
  147. Lady Palutena
  148. LaniusShrike
  149. LasermasterA
  150. Leafeon523
  151. LeeYawshee
  152. legendofrob1
  153. LemmyKoopa
  154. lightdasher
  155. LightheartedBum
  156. Lightosia
  157. Linq
  158. littl-myth
  159. Liverpool19
  160. Lone (Thirteenth)
  161. Lonodel
  162. Lord-Zero
  163. Lucanic
  164. Lucimar
  165. Ludjinnado
  166. lunarum
  167. Lurxy
  168. M23-X0
  169. MacSmitty
  170. MagiusNecros
  171. MAGMIS
  172. MainJPW
  173. Malcolm Belmont
  174. MaskO'Gears
  175. Master Rapier
  176. MasterMushroom
  177. Mav485
  178. Mega Bidoof
  179. Mendelsin
  180. MetalMario128
  181. Minato Arisato
  182. Mikegamer0608
  183. Mishudo
  184. Monkokaio
  185. MonopolyRubix
  186. MorbidAltruism
  187. Moydow
  188. MrMacBeth
  189. MrToxicVoltage
  190. mynameisv
  191. MysticKnives
  192. N3ON
  193. Neo Zero
  194. Niala
  195. Nimbostratus
  196. Ninjakid41592
  197. Nintendokusou
  198. NitrusVirus
  199. NonSpecificGuy
  200. NoR4U
  201. Octillus
  202. Oddyesy
  203. Oniric Spriter
  204. Oracle_Summon
  205. Oz37
  206. Pacack
  207. Papagenos
  208. ParanoidDrone
  209. Pcubed007
  210. Pennate
  211. Phaazoid
  212. Plain Yogurt
  213. PlayfulMushroom
  214. POKEMANSPIKA
  215. Powerman293
  216. PSIguy89
  217. PWN3
  218. R.O.B.
  219. Radical Beam
  220. Radori
  221. Raetah
  222. Raziek
  223. RegiGygas117
  224. Retro gamer
  225. RhymeswithEmpty
  226. Roger Smith
  227. RosaPeach
  228. Royvolution Ream
  229. Ryan
  230. Ryuutakeshi
  231. Sabrewulf238
  232. Sagittarius
  233. sandfall
  234. SanicJan
  235. Scatmansworld25
  236. Scoliosis Jones
  237. Seb9k+
  238. Secret Sexytime
  239. Seleir
  240. Seoxys
  241. SG9000
  242. sheik93
  243. Shin F.
  244. Shinhed-echi
  245. Shog
  246. Sidboylol
  247. SirCamp
  248. skaaaa
  249. Skeleton o' Fun
  250. Skyblade12
  251. Skyfox2000
  252. Smash_Handle69
  253. SmashBro99
  254. smashkirby
  255. SmashShadow
  256. smashtriforce77
  257. SmilingMad
  258. SMX
  259. Solfiner
  260. someonetookjacob
  261. SonicLink125
  262. SorrowOfAcheron
  263. SoulofKhaos
  264. Spatman
  265. Spazzy_D
  266. Speedwagon
  267. Spootondorf
  268. Sqid
  269. SSBFan
  270. Staarih
  271. StaffofSmashing
  272. Strider_Bond00J
  273. StrikeBlade
  274. SuperBrawler
  275. Superfiremario
  276. Supersmash77
  277. Superyoshiom
  278. Swampasaur
  279. TCT~Phantom
  280. TeenGirlSquad
  281. TehEpicRyuga
  282. The Curious Volnutt
  283. The One Who Wrote This
  284. Thekewlusername
  285. T-Hell
  286. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  287. TheSpaceKing
  288. TheTactician
  289. thethirdkoopa
  290. ThirdDay
  291. ThunderOverload
  292. TimeSmash
  293. ToothiestAura
  294. True Blue Warrior
  295. Turmalinium
  296. UltimateWario
  297. Ultinarok
  298. Vann Accessible
  299. Vegito2727
  300. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  301. Vintage Creep
  302. Violenceman
  303. walph
  304. Warheart_666
  305. Wigglytuff ★
  306. Wintropy
  307. WhiteEaglePL
  308. Xelion
  309. Xenigma
  310. XeVioN
  311. Xiivi
  312. xLemmy_KoopaX
  313. XTremeGamer1234
  314. XxLtxX
  315. YellowLord
  316. YoshiandToad
  317. Young Horsetail
  318. Your Hero
  319. zagman505
  320. zaiman12345
  321. Zandro
  322. ZanZero
  323. ZarroTsu
  324. ZeldaMaster
  325. Zulyar

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Camelot has really deteriorated from what they used to be. During the GBA/Gamecube age they put out a Golf and Tennis game for both systems, AND two GS games. And the Gamecube entries were debatably the strongest in the series. Up until like the DS and Wii they were killing it. Maybe a lot of their talent went elsewhere.
Game companies lose their luster when they have key people leave. Some recover, but others, like Rare & Platinum Games, fell apart.

Camelot seems to be in the latter but I think Nintendo is insistent on them making sports games all the time and having shorter schedules.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Then too, though, Isaac's spells are VERY different from Robin's. With a primary basis in Earth Psynergy, his most likely spells are Quake, Growth, Spire, Gaia, etcetera... None of which have much in common with Robin's set. Even those spells which match up with Robin's, though, are very different. Fireball works very differently from Elfire. Elwind and Whirlwind aren't much alike. Etcetera.

Still hoping for Isaac. Easily my most wanted character in the game, and the one I'm most hoping makes it into the Switch version.

Hoping for an E3 reveal with Isaac. Add in Inklings, Ice Climbers, and Sylux or Ridley, and I think you have most of the fanbase covered. But Isaac is the one I really, really want. C'mon, Nintendo...

Last edited:

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Count me in for support. I've wanted him to be in Smash since Brawl was announced back when I was 10. In fact I probably wanted him in Smash before Brawl was even announced. If he got put in I would main him just because.

Last edited:
Top Bottom