• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

D

Deleted member

Loz eithers needs to (Bleep) or get off the pot at this point.

He's now a troll.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
To be honest it certainly beats him saying there's a fraction of you who will be sad. That tweet leads to more positive speculation and hype, keeping in mind the grain of salt of course.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
"I got 10 more minutes. Do you remember that feeling of having 4 N64 controllers, everybody playing Golden Eye 64 at your house?"

Who is he hinting at, James Bond? LOL

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
Isaac is 16 at the beginning of Golden Sun, his mother specifically says he's almost 17. So that means he's anywhere from a few days to a couple months away from being 17. Felix is a year older than him and as such could either be 18 already or will turn 18 sometime soon after the game starts.
That line confused me as well, do we know what the Japanese text says? The manuals though state the ages as: 17 17 15 17 18 17 14 ?? (Isaac to Piers, the way they join)...

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
That line confused me as well, do we know what the Japanese text says? The manuals though state the ages as: 17 17 15 17 18 17 14 ?? (Isaac to Piers, the way they join)...
Is that for the Lost Age? If so, that would make sense. Isaac would have just turned 17 over the course of events from Golden Sun 1 and when he joins you in TLA. When you first see Isaac in GS1, he's definitely 13 years old. Then there's a three year time skip... meaning he's 16 at the start of the game. Ultimately, it probably doesn't matter too much. A game character isn't going to actually sound like a teen going through puberty. His voice would crack left and right. Hahaha.

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
Is that for the Lost Age? If so, that would make sense. Isaac would have just turned 17 over the course of events from Golden Sun 1 and when he joins you in TLA. When you first see Isaac in GS1, he's definitely 13 years old. Then there's a three year time skip... meaning he's 16 at the start of the game. Ultimately, it probably doesn't matter too much. A game character isn't going to actually sound like a teen going through puberty. His voice would crack left and right. Hahaha.
Hmm I assumed he was 14 exactly because the manuals state he is 17 (not sure if only the TLA manual says though so) so going back 3 years, how is he definitely 13? Based on what? His face? I don't want to sound rude I am curious about this, not that it really matters though.. just nice to talk about in general.

Also how far from the birthday is "almost"? I am 24 but October 29th I turn 25, so am I "almost" 25 already? Or can't I say almost until like October begins?

Last edited:

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
Hey, my Isaac support video should work now. Darn YouTube and it's copyright haha.

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I assumed he was 14 exactly because the manuals state he is 17 (not sure if only the TLA manual says though so) so going back 3 years, how is he definitely 13? Based on what? His face? I don't want to sound rude I am curious about this, not that it really matters though.. just nice to talk about in general.

Also how far from the birthday is "almost"? I am 24 but October 29th I turn 25, so am I "almost" 25 already? Or can't I say almost until like October begins?
Almost could mean anywhere from a few days to two months at most in my opinion. I just checked and the manual for the first golden sun also calls him 17, so Isaac is likely only days away from being 17.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
If Loz is somehow a real leaker (Ill eat a sock)
There’s a lot of you who will be very happy.
Will be to Skull Kid

Two very important things: 1. You haven’t seen all of them. (?) 2. Nintendo has heard you.
Would be to Isaac and Geno

I got 10 more minutes. Do you remember that feeling of having 4 N64 controllers, everybody playing Golden Eye 64 at your house?
Would mean that the game is going to pretty much create amazing memeories and fun times

Idk what to think anymore.

Last edited:

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
Will be to Skull Kid

Two very important things: 1. You haven’t seen all of them. (?) 2. Nintendo has heard you.

I got 10 more minutes. Do you remember that feeling of having 4 N64 controllers, everybody playing Golden Eye 64 at your house?
Would mean that the game is going to pretty much create amazing memeories and fun times

At this point, it feels like he's mining around from super old Smash bros. stuff; iirc James Bond was actually thrown around as an idea for melee because of how successful Goldeneye was. It was also quickly scrapped simply because you'd have to have the likeness of an actual person (the actor portraying Bond at the time, Pierce Brosnan) and all of the copyrights owned by Danjaq (had to look it up). That would have been pretty unlikely in the melee era. Basically, he's taking a jab at something that a lot of people would raise eyebrows to and has been set on the record already, no matter how obscure.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
At this point, it feels like he's mining around from super old Smash bros. stuff; iirc James Bond was actually thrown around as an idea for melee because of how successful Goldeneye was. It was also quickly scrapped simply because you'd have to have the likeness of an actual person (the actor portraying Bond at the time, Pierce Brosnan) and all of the copyrights owned by Danjaq (had to look it up). That would have been pretty unlikely in the melee era. Basically, he's taking a jab at something that a lot of people would raise eyebrows to and has been set on the record already, no matter how obscure.

Some people are saying it could mean the Nintendo 64 Mini for Christmas

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Will be to Skull Kid

The part about Goldeneye following "Nintendo has heard you" definitely sounds as if it's trying to be a nonchalant and indirect hint to Banjo & Kazooie (or an N64 mini but why would Loz have that information?).

Hmm? What's the history with this guy?
This video should answer that question.

Last edited:

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
The part about Goldeneye following "Nintendo has heard you" definitely sounds as if it's trying to be a nonchalant and indirect hint to Banjo & Kazooie.

Still, I am staying hopeful that also means Isaac. Come on, Nintnedo has to hear about us. Idk, I alwasy disregard his leaks but this got me hopeful for some reason

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
N3ON N3ON i just noticed I’m not on the support list. Could you add me when you’re able?
Sure, though all credit for compiling the support list has to go to True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior .

https://twitter.com/MimiqueVEVO/status/1031718391260700678

Also this guy who has a track recored of getting this right

Hmm, is the Sun going to rise again?
Ah so is mimique "predicting" Isaac will be in now, or am I misinterpreting the tweet? It's strangely phrased.

That's interesting, though I feel, unless mimique has actual insider info (which seems possible) there have to have been incorrect predictions of his which don't get focused on.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
The part about Goldeneye following "Nintendo has heard you" definitely sounds as if it's trying to be a nonchalant and indirect hint to Banjo & Kazooie (or an N64 mini but why would Loz have that information?).

Oh yes! I remember this video. It's strange that this guy has been spot on with his predictions. Makes me think he might be a leaker hiding in plane sight, pretending to guess what Smash Ultimate will have. Which, I got to say, that's pretty smart. I'd do the same if I had all that knowledge, but try to sprinkle a bit of false info just to play it safe from the Nintendo Ninjas. If this guy is the real deal and says Isaac is in too, then that makes me happy! BUT, we still have to be cautious too.

Edit: sentence added

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Isaac and Skull Kid would be pretty dope...
And they’d be even better if they were revealed uring the same direct cause of the whole sun and moon thing.

Actually if we get another direct for Smash in October it’d be cool to start with one and then end with the other but the second reveal is made to seem like it takes place right after the other.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
yeah he may be but you can't say you wouldn't want him to be right:)
I mean, i do want it to happen.

But i wouldn't put any faith in him.

And they’d be even better if they were revealed uring the same direct cause of the whole sun and moon thing.

Actually if we get another direct for Smash in October it’d be cool to start with one and then end with the other but the second reveal is made to seem like it takes place right after the other.
Lmao. That would actually be a pretty dope reveal.

Top Bottom