• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let the Garfield memes commence

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
With Pokemon trainer as Jon and Incineroar as Garfield, these should basically write themselves.

Who'll be first?

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Between the weird project of turning Garfield into every Pokemon and the weird project of turning Garfield into ever Smash fighter, it looks to eventually converge onto Incinefield.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Okay, is there something that I'm missing here? Not once has Incineroar ever made me think of Garfield.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Incineroar: Let me tell you something, Jon, you think you own me because you keep a roof over my head and feed me lasagna? Wrong!!! I own you unless you wanna take this to the ring to prove me wrong.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Garfield? Tony the Tiger?

Y'all sleeping on the 'Yoshi Stampede running over Incineroar while Dark Incineroar and Mini-Mushroom Incineroar look on.' meme.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Garfield? Tony the Tiger?

Y'all sleeping on the 'Yoshi Stampede running over Incineroar while Dark Incineroar and Mini-Mushroom Incineroar look on.' meme.
As big Disney fan as I am, I'm ashamed that took me longer to get than it should. Of course, once I did, it got a good chuckle out of me, nice job!

D

Deleted member

What is the point of this thread? I dont get it lol.

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Another one I had seen a while ago because that fusion is so underrated hope it doesnt get too big:

Also, someone in reddit has been doing cartoon crosovers with every fighter and Incineroar's was El Tigre, quite fitting

Last edited:

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
sorry for the extra post but I just discovered this one and its great

Seems like it was done a good while ago after some digging, the artist seems to be @infrar_ed on twitter

Top Bottom