• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let me know im not the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
You’re playing online doing a 4 man ffa, in the mix of things u somehow lose sight of who u are, by the time u realize you’re looking the wrong way you are either plummeting to your death or have already fallen and recovery is no longer an option.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Twice. But I think the most horrible thing is when you're battling online, lag invades and freeze the match, the game doesn't disconnect, you lose attention and in that moment the game resumes and you fall off the stage :(

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
luckily i rarely have that happening,
but it does sometimes happen if any of my opponents has the same character as me..i sometimes look at the wrong character :l
team matches with your teammate and a opponent as the same character..can be such a pain in the ass as well x.x

GhostM

Phantom
Rarely happens to me, but it does happen to me if the other opponents are using the same characters as me. Will happen, but not that often. Once it does happen, I lose sight of where I am but will never SD unless if the match has an absurd amount of lag.

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
luckily i rarely have that happening,
but it does sometimes happen if any of my opponents has the same character as me..i sometimes look at the wrong character :l
team matches with your teammate and a opponent as the same character..can be such a pain in the *** as well x.x
Yeah i do feel like they could of done better letting me know which one i am sometimes colors are barely noticeable should be highlighted on my screen

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
This happened to me all the time until I learned how to track movement.... The physics are kinda wonky at first when comparing to older versions but the addition of the radar hud kinda helps but I turned it off as I found it to be a distraction.

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
It rarely happens to me, but when I see one or two other players playing the same character as me, and if they (for some strange reason) chose the same color alt as I did, you'd bet I'd be confused as to which one I am. Just last week I came across a 4 player FFA where EVERYBODY in the room played King D3, and this one other player had the same color alt as I did. It was such a fun match XD.

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
It rarely happens to me, but when I see one or two other players playing the same character as me, and if they (for some strange reason) chose the same color alt as I did, you'd bet I'd be confused as to which one I am. Just last week I came across a 4 player FFA where EVERYBODY in the room played King D3, and this one other player had the same color alt as I did. It was such a fun match XD.
How th did u all fit on the stage with gordos everywhere

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
How th did u all fit on the stage with gordos everywhere
Well it was a battlefield kind of stage, so each of us started either on a platform or on centre ground. The first move all four of us did was gordo XD. Yup, a bunch o' gordos were thrown around all match, and we also all used jet hammer. Makes for some chaos!!! The funny part is, there were two separate instances of gordo tennis; one on the ground, and the other on the lower platforms. I recall reflecting a gordo at one of the players and it did 148% damage!!!

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
It happens to me in big free for all matches, matches with stage changes or flashy mechanics (such as final smashes), or matches with ditto characters and 4+ members.

I've never had it happen to me in a 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom