• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy XP Online Matches! (Wiimmfi)

PaoDeBatata24

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I want to play Legacy XP online now so if you do, please leave your Friend Code below, so we can play together! (Please, don't take so long to reply)

My FC: 5202-9133-9097

Enjoy! :)

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
To people who play Wiimmfi, is the input lag okay? As in, is it closer to Brawl input lag (because it is brawl I guess), smash 4, or netplay?

Brandoodles

Smash Rookie
Sorry I wasn't available to play but im not busy today so if your ready to play, you have my fc

Dcaneil

Smash Rookie
Since this method of communication is unreliable hit me up on Facebook messenger my name is Daniel Connell and yea I don't how many people I have to possibly block in the future to send this message
P.s. that's not enough info so also I work at the Kristy crab lol plz don't ask why. It will say that on messenger

Jeckr

Smash Rookie
I'm down if anyone wants to play. My FC is 0607-3003-1870.
I can usually get on from Thursdays through Sundays, as long as I don't have too much work to do.

Mr. Tamayonnaise

Smash Rookie
Hey is anyone on? If so does anyone want to play? I have both xp 2.1 full and 2.1 lite. My FC is 5031-1159-8316

rbowZ28

Smash Rookie
I'm ready to play any time, just message me, FC is 4472 7735 6438

Last edited:
Top Bottom