• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy XP Black Screen On Dolphin

Matko64

Smash Rookie
Hello

So yesterday i tried to play Smash Bros. Legacy XP on the Dolphin emulator. But every time after the loading screen in the after saying the 20xx part. Does anybody know how to solve this issue? Thanks!

Also sorry for my bad english, im from Croatia :)

Raxinox

Smash Rookie
Im STILL having this issue on LXP for Dolphin.
ALL of the initial setps have already been followed properly, in fact, I was successfully playing the game on the initial launch - Netplay and all. However after exiting and then opening the program the SECOND time and attempting to play it starts to load the Launcher, the buttons are visible for a fraction of a second and then it goes to an all black screen.

PLEASE, can someone look into this without suggesting all of the initial setup steps over and over again? Wouldnt have been able to play on the first launch if that wasnt setup correctly in the first place.

Top Bottom