• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy XP beta impressions

chronoboy

Smash Rookie
Didn't see a topic for this yet, so here we go. The Smash Bros Legacy XP beta has been out for a few days and I'd like to hear your thoughts. Things you like, things you dislike, character and stage impressions, etc. So far I'm liking the new levels and the sweet CSS. I've been playing around with Lucina and here are a few things I've like to see with her:

Her speed should be bumped a tiny bit as she feels slower than smash 4 Lucina on the ground. Nair has a cripplingly long recovery time in the air, not sure if it's intentional but it makes using Nair off stage and recovering to the ledge very difficult. It's also her only aerial with decent horiz. knock back. It would be nice if Fair had some KB or if Nair could be canceled mid-move. Her Up B could use some more horizontal distance when tilting like most FE characters usually have. It's pretty stiff right now. Lastly, her F smash has almost no KB. Other than that, the game feels great and I love being able to put on the mask with a down taunt!

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Just a shot in the dark here, but this thread might fare better in the customized content forum for Project M. The mod sounds cool though!

armyman12345

Smash Apprentice
It's a pretty fun mod. A lot. I remember I usually got bored playing 3.6/Legacy 1.3 with my sibling after 30 matches or so. With Legacy XP, I can just keep on going. A huge problem, are the freezes though. I don't know if they happen on the Dolphin ver. though, but it's pretty jarring. I think it needs a lot of "polish" too. Like, make it seem a bit more professional. I have a couple of more issues, but they've been reported to death lately.

Yeah, it's good

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
shouldn't this be in the legacy xp thread so devs can get actual feedback?

Vaughm

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to lie waluigi and lucina, etc are too floaty. I would like to see a competitive page in the stage selection screen, as the first page. But other wise the mod is very fleshed out and fund to play and enjoy.

That is my opinion at least

Top Bottom