• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy XP 2 Freezes at "The Year is 20XP"

iam89

Smash Rookie
When I try to load legacy xp on vwii with hombrew it just freezes, how do I fix this?

Narpas_sword

best bet for legacyXP related issues is to hit up their support team - i dont know enough about it sorry.

I recommend:

1) finding their discord (should be able to get it from their site if you google for Legacy XP)
2) when you ask them for support make sure you explain your situation more thoroughly- include what you've done, what happens, and what else you have tried. The more details you give the faster you'll get a result.

possibly: try adding the files to your SD card again, then instead of putting it in the wiiu when powered off, wait till you have vwii open

iam89

Smash Rookie
best bet for legacyXP related issues is to hit up their support team - i dont know enough about it sorry.

I recommend:

1) finding their discord (should be able to get it from their site if you google for Legacy XP)
2) when you ask them for support make sure you explain your situation more thoroughly- include what you've done, what happens, and what else you have tried. The more details you give the faster you'll get a result.

possibly: try adding the files to your SD card again, then instead of putting it in the wiiu when powered off, wait till you have vwii open
Tried both, nobody in the discord knows what's wrong, and the other thing didn't work.

Narpas_sword

i dont have experience with wiiu, nor do i use LegacyXP, but ill try some common troubleshooting.

Frist though - what do you mean by 'when you load' and what do you mean by 'just freezes'?

iam89

Smash Rookie
i dont have experience with wiiu, nor do i use LegacyXP, but ill try some common troubleshooting.

Frist though - what do you mean by 'when you load' and what do you mean by 'just freezes'?
I go into vwii, go into the homebrew channel, go into the legacy xp launcher, I press play and then it shows "the year is 20xp" and then stays at it.

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to fix it. Try reinstalling, if that doesn't fix it. Then go on to SSBL's Discord and try to get support there.

Top Bottom